9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

9-Year-Old Girl Accidentally Kills Shooting Range Instructor
Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 AM ET

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
It is not known if the range had an age limit."""

Two lives ruined because one was an idiot and the other had idiots for parents.

The parents should be shot, and I have no sympathy for the fuck wit instructor who let a child near such a dangerous weapon.

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

This was NOT an accident. This was the result of some idiotic parents taking their kid to a shooting range, where an even bigger idiot handed the kid a dangerous weapon and didn't even THINK that she wouldn't be able to handle the recoil.

Good fucking riddance, I say.

Tragic story. I grieve with the family and friends, but no, you cannot have my guns (I've got a lot of them) and you cannot have my gun rights.

The left doesn't have anything to say about Jihadists teaching children how to kill Jews and Christians.

palestinian_children_guns.jpg

An Uzi ? Bit much. For her age a .22 cal pump action would be good or a single shot 410 shotgun. Something she could hunt squirrels with.

This was NOT an accident. This was the result of some idiotic parents taking their kid to a shooting range, where an even bigger idiot handed the kid a dangerous weapon and didn't even THINK that she wouldn't be able to handle the recoil.

Good fucking riddance, I say.

You are most compassionate.

Congratulations gun zealot idiots everywhere.... Since you want guns to become a part of our house and hearth, like dogs and cars, you should take a moment, and I know it will only be a moment, to recognize the sheer stupidity of assault weapons as part of our domestic culture.

A 9-year-old girl vacationing with her family accidentally shot and killed an instructor at a shooting range, authorities said. The shooting happened at 10 a.m. Monday at Bullets and Burgers, a facility located at Arizona Last Stop, a tourist spot southeast of Las Vegas.

According to the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office, the instructor – identified as Charles Vacca, 39 – was standing next to the girl, teaching her how to use an automatic Uzi. The girl’s parents stood nearby, capturing video of the experience.

As the girl pulled the trigger, the recoil caused her to lose control of the gun, with Vacca accidentally shot in the head, the Mohave County Sheriff’s Office said. Vacca was flown to University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Shit happens

-Geaux

The media loves to promote stories like this, while ignoring the numerous times guns are used to PREVENT criminal acts. But since that does not fit the left wing media template, it goes unreported...and dupes like you get duped over and over and over again.......................................

Accidents happen...does that mean the government should disarm law abiding citizens? I guess so in the minds of some...and history tells us when citizens are disarmed, what happens?

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Shit happens

-Geaux

Until it's your kid.....Why are righties so myopic?

Shit happens

-Geaux

Because its not your kid.

MYOB :badgrin:

-Geaux

How come your link doesn't work?

Shit happens

-Geaux

I see no proof that the instructor was killed.

I suspect yet another hoax.

So this story should go unreported?

Accidents happen, but she is 9 years old. Please educate us dupes as to why a 9-year-old kid needs to play around with an Uzi?

FYI, this dupe had a gun pointed in my face accidentally years ago so I take the stupidity of the far right being SO FAR UP THE NRA's ass very seriously and personally since people like yourself have no idea how dangerous guns in the wrongs hands are.

Since you are asking questions- Why do BLACK parents allow their kids to grow up without fathers thus become thugs and the like? Not until its your kid?

-Geaux

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.

I've never stood right next to someone as the fired their weapon. Never.

I've shot some very large handguns as an adult and the recoil was quite stunning, literally. So putting an Uzi in a little girl's hands? Fucking stupid.

But that's the culture now. Guns are good, even in the hands of children. The NRA has the right trained like a bunch of seals at Sea World.

Of course guns are good. Didn't you see what happened in Furgeson?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back