Beyond Absurd; Robin Williams Accused of Being Racist, When he is no Longer Around to Defend Himself

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lefties know no limit to their contemptable stupidity. PC Nazis, as Bill Maher would say.

Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including racist joke about Muslim woman - People - News - The Independent

In particular, it included a short snippet of a stand-up performance during which Williams borrows a pink scarf from an audience member in the front row and wraps its round his head to simulate a Hijab, or Islamic headscarf.

"I would like to welcome you to Iran… Help me!" he cries.
Viewers participating over Twitter were quick to criticise the inclusion of the joke as "racist":

Hannah Story @hannahmstory
The person putting together the Robin Williams segment for the Emmys decided to use his racist material.

@nialIhs
they could've shown so many funny robin williams moments during that tribute did they have to use something so racist

Ava @haltiamava
I'm still so shocked that the #Emmys would include such a racist bit in Robin Williams tribute. Out of all his great work, really?

J. Escobedo Shepherd @jawnita
Like, now I just think Robin Williams was kind of racist? Thanks Emmys.

anyone else wondering why they included that weird racist joke about iraq in that robin williams tribute? out of all his great material...
I И D I Λ ಠ_ಠ (@gin_princess_)

Eric Harvey @marathonpacks
After that, people who'd never heard of Robin Williams would think he's Billy Crystal's racist friend who was on a lot of talk shows?

Nikki @sweatydudette
I love Robin Williams but he really had some not ok racist jokes and they even put it in the tribute tonight

What a bunch of idiots.

Understand what is going on. These are people rushing forward to declare how enlightened they are by denouncing someone else. This is a key part of a liberals worldview. This also went on in Communist countries - people would denounce others in order to boost their own stature.

These people are just engaging in ego-inflating behavior in public. They don't care about your opinion of what they're doing because you're the wrong audience. The right audience, those who agree with them, are all that count and in that little, or big, social circle, they've announced to everyone that they're so damn pure, so non-racist, that they have the moral right to criticize Robin Williams.

Here's a different spin on it from a male-centric perspective - which dude has the biggest dick. Same mental model. It's just a stature contest. I actually doubt that these people put 5 seconds of thought into, they're primed to react to any mention of race/ethnicity and condemn it as racist. Reflexive behavior is not something that has come from deep consideration of the issue.

So, out of a world where more than 1-2 billion people are twittering and sending in comments to any possible site, the writer of the OP finds 8-10 comments and decides that the commenters are liberals.

Cute. But stupid. And unproven.

Please.

Is there nothing in the world that Conservaturds will not bellyache about?

So, out of a world where more than 1-2 billion people are twittering and sending in comments to any possible site, the writer of the OP finds 8-10 comments and decides that the commenters are liberals.

Please.

Dude, it's liberals who are in the bubble universe where they are hyper-attuned to racism displays.

Environmentalists are hyper-attuned to climate change at the drop of a hat. Christian moralists are hyper-attuned to displays of sin.

If the twitter complaints were focused on Robin Williams being a sinner due to his divorce and people were calling out Christian Fundamentalists, would you be coming into this thread and saying "Hold up there, don't assume that those folks are Christian Fundamentalists, they could be liberals or pro gay marriage advocates."

Please.

Dude, it's liberals who are in the bubble universe where they are hyper-attuned to racism displays.

Environmentalists are hyper-attuned to climate change at the drop of a hat. Christian moralists are hyper-attuned to displays of sin.

If the twitter complaints were focused on Robin Williams being a sinner due to his divorce and people were calling out Christian Fundamentalists, would you be coming into this thread and saying "Hold up there, don't assume that those folks are Christian Fundamentalists, they could be liberals or pro gay marriage advocates."

No I wouldn't, Dude. I would write:

So, out of a world where more than 1-2 billion people are twittering and sending in comments to any possible site, the writer of the OP finds 8-10 comments and decides that the commenters are conservative christians.

Same as people attacking Michael Jackson and accusing him of sex abuse despite the fact he died five years ago.
Are you saying sexual abuse of children is equal to a joke about iran not having equal rights for women?

you're sick...

Lefties know no limit to their contemptable stupidity. PC Nazis, as Bill Maher would say.

Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including racist joke about Muslim woman - People - News - The Independent

In particular, it included a short snippet of a stand-up performance during which Williams borrows a pink scarf from an audience member in the front row and wraps its round his head to simulate a Hijab, or Islamic headscarf.

"I would like to welcome you to Iran… Help me!" he cries.
Viewers participating over Twitter were quick to criticise the inclusion of the joke as "racist":

Hannah Story @hannahmstory
The person putting together the Robin Williams segment for the Emmys decided to use his racist material.

@nialIhs
they could've shown so many funny robin williams moments during that tribute did they have to use something so racist

Ava @haltiamava
I'm still so shocked that the #Emmys would include such a racist bit in Robin Williams tribute. Out of all his great work, really?

J. Escobedo Shepherd @jawnita
Like, now I just think Robin Williams was kind of racist? Thanks Emmys.

anyone else wondering why they included that weird racist joke about iraq in that robin williams tribute? out of all his great material...
I И D I Λ ಠ_ಠ (@gin_princess_)

Eric Harvey @marathonpacks
After that, people who'd never heard of Robin Williams would think he's Billy Crystal's racist friend who was on a lot of talk shows?

Nikki @sweatydudette
I love Robin Williams but he really had some not ok racist jokes and they even put it in the tribute tonight

What a bunch of idiots.

This country has (mostly) devolved into a nation of pussies all rushing around trying to be the first to be "offended" by something....ANYthing.

Yes, absurd, one joke and a man who can no longer defend himself is now "racist"?

Please.

Yeah because libtards are nothing if not irrelevant and not worth the time to respond to them

Here is a clue, shit-for-brains, when I was pointing out the record of racism and self-serving fictional biography of a certain poet that died recently, libtards were shitting all over themselves in rage.

Just pretend that Robin Williams is a leftwing black woman libtard, and maybe you will get the point.

Same as people attacking Michael Jackson and accusing him of sex abuse despite the fact he died five years ago.
Are you saying sexual abuse of children is equal to a joke about iran not having equal rights for women?

you're sick...

Yep sick in the fucking mind.

The disease is called Racial dehumanization of whites, including Williams, as we are all racists now, according to the leftwing fascists..

Please.

No I wouldn't, Dude. I would write:

So, out of a world where more than 1-2 billion people are twittering and sending in comments to any possible site, the writer of the OP finds 8-10 comments and decides that the commenters are conservative christians.

Except instead you write bellyaching about conservatives bellyaching about libtards being libtards and being upset by their stupid pretentiousness and the cheap 'courage' it takes to call a dead man a racist.

Lol, that is the epitome of being a loser, loser.

who gives a rats ass about robing williams anymore. seriously, he really was that great and half his shit, if it wasn't written by some one else, was stupid corny or immature at best. it was like being in 8th grade again. nanu shamu. he's been beamed up. Or do they beam up suicides? either way. rest in peace and please he's just an actor and comedy, he's not that big a deal. go worship your lawn cutter or soldiers. they aren't pretending to be something they aren't.

He's white. We all are!

That is about the size of the situation now; if you are white you bear the guilt of slavery (even if your ancesters fought to end slavery), you are privileged (even if you are dirt poor and the child of alcoholics and abuse), you are like all other whites (unless you go around apologizing to all nonwhites for yourself being white at every chance you get) and you will eventually pay reparations to the black community (even blacks that are not descended from slaves).

If you are white you are the proverbial Judas Goat, being fattened for the sacrifice.

who gives a rats ass about robing williams anymore. seriously, he really was that great and half his shit, if it wasn't written by some one else, was stupid corny or immature at best. it was like being in 8th grade again. nanu shamu. he's been beamed up. Or do they beam up suicides? either way. rest in peace and please he's just an actor and comedy, he's not that big a deal. go worship your lawn cutter or soldiers. they aren't pretending to be something they aren't.

Robin Williams brought a lot of happiness to people, something you apparently don't value much, if at all.

applesauce bring as lot of happiness to alot of people. who cares? he was good in some movies, but again, it's acting. fantasy world to hide your shitty reality world. not hey give your reality tv as if you need to see how some other ahole lives. stupid people. look at fallen and swift acting like kids. it isn't funny. it's pathetic that you people find childish people funny. go watch your kids play aholes. go play yourself and stop watching their lives. don't have the energy cause you work to much or just too lazy? either way, shazbot this.

applesauce bring as lot of happiness to alot of people. who cares? he was good in some movies, but again, it's acting. fantasy world to hide your shitty reality world. not hey give your reality tv as if you need to see how some other ahole lives. stupid people. look at fallen and swift acting like kids. it isn't funny. it's pathetic that you people find childish people funny. go watch your kids play aholes. go play yourself and stop watching their lives. don't have the energy cause you work to much or just too lazy? either way, shazbot this.

Lol, so Williams is applesauce, that makes you cold dry dog shit.

Why don't you go troll somewhere else, stupid fuck?

Forum List

Back