9 Year Old Girl Kills Her Instructor with Uzi

Poor kid. Parents should sue the establishment for emotional distress of their kid. She now has to spend the rest of her life remembering this incident. Wasn't her fault, was the piss-poor judgement of the instructor and business.

Poor kid. Parents should sue the establishment for emotional distress of their kid. She now has to spend the rest of her life remembering this incident. Wasn't her fault, was the piss-poor judgement of the instructor and business.
AND her jackass parents

AND her jackass parents

Well no, presumedly the range had had prior children shooting without incident. With such a record it's not the parents making abad decision. This was some sort of gross negligence by this particular instructor not exercising common sense giving the wirey frame of this little girl.

Be like an accidental death at an amusement park riding a ride you're too short for. If the operator let's you ride anyway and you slip out of the restraints and die, it's on that operator, not the whole park.

AND her jackass parents

Well no, presumedly the range had had prior children shooting without incident. With such a record it's not the parents making abad decision. This was some sort of gross negligence by this particular instructor not exercising common sense giving the wirey frame of this little girl.

Be like an accidental death at an amusement park riding a ride you're too short for. If the operator let's you ride anyway and you slip out of the restraints and die, it's on that operator, not the whole park.

There were adults in charge. Stupid adults who think its cool for their small children to shoot guns. There won't be any charges filed but this is the fault of those adults.

In this case, it is also the fault of that asssinine tourist trap that specializes in children and stupid adults firing guns so they can pretend to something they're not.

There were adults in charge. Stupid adults who think its cool for their small children to shoot guns. There won't be any charges filed but this is the fault of those adults.

In this case, it is also the fault of that asssinine tourist trap that specializes in children and stupid adults firing guns so they can pretend to something they're not.

Shooting's fun. Every anti-gun activist that's ever been convinced to try it agrees. :)

Only thing objectionable here is they let a kid too small and weak fire a full automatic something. Be like giving her a 12 gauge shotgun and acting surprised it sent her flying back in time. :)

Shooting's fun. Every anti-gun activist that's ever been convinced to try it agrees. :)

Only thing objectionable here is they let a kid too small and weak fire a full automatic something. Be like giving her a 12 gauge shotgun and acting surprised it sent her flying back in time. :)

I agree and I have done my share of plinking.

I stand by the rest of what I wrote.

Way too many adults think its a good idea for very small children to be handling guns that are way out of their league. The instructor was supposedly qualified to handle that gun but, clearly, he wasn't.

We hear it all the time - police and others, experienced but making a mistake. That anyone would put a child into that situation should be held accountable.

Sad story, but no reason to ban guns.
Outright stupididity and now a little girl has to live the rest of her life knowing she killed somebody
She'll be just fine.
The greatest threat to the quality of her life is people like you saying her life is ruined
You never shot and killed anyone at 9 years old and you don't seem fine. Why should she be?
She'll get some therapy and will come to believe it wasn't her fault. Unless of course some idiot like you keeps telling her that her life is ruined because of an accident that was in no way her fault
Which shows how disturbed you are.
Check back with me in 10 years so you can tell me you were wrong
She'll never be 100% fine. And she'll always think that her dad is a dumb shit for letting her do something dangerous beyond her capabilities. But she can at least feel better for killing a moron.
Do you also have a line on this weeks Power Ball since you seem t think you can predict everything about this kid's life.

what kind of low life degenerates use such a tragic accident for political gain?

leftist

again

you people are sub fucking human and make me wish that hell was real
We seem to get this same post after every senseless shooting
That's b/c leftist use every dead person they can for their own gain.

you people are soulless

what kind of low life degenerates use such a tragic accident for political gain?

leftist

again

you people are sub fucking human and make me wish that hell was real
We seem to get this same post after every senseless shooting
That's b/c leftist use every dead person they can for their own gain.

you people are soulless

After every massacre and senseless killing we get the same retort

Nothing to see here.....you guys are just politicizing the event....move along

Like the nice little NRAbot you are

Its a bit like the golf pro and his pupil on the first tee, The pupil hooks his tee shot violently over the car park and into the road. The ball smashes through the windscreen of a school bus killing the driver,The bus the careers down a hill and crashes into a nunnery then explodes killing all the nuns and kids on the bus.

Golf pupil "oh my god what shall I do"
Golf Pro " just bend your knee slightly and let the club do the work"

Forum List

Back