9/12 Rally in Washington, DC

Are you going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on Sept. 12th?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Don't know just yet.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Are you out of your mind asking such a silly question?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Anybody going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on September 12th? If I wasn't in the middle of having my two houses remodeled and had to be here with the contractor's I think I would go. Might be kind of interesting and I can support letting the idiots in DC know how I feel about things.

Anybody going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on September 12th? If I wasn't in the middle of having my two houses remodeled and had to be here with the contractor's I think I would go. Might be kind of interesting and I can support letting the idiots in DC know how I feel about things.

LOL.
Idiots in DC ?

I bet they aren't spending the money to remodel 2 houses in a fallen empire:cuckoo::tongue:

nope dc traffic is a bitch...no parking....day or night...no parking at the metro stations...now that makes a lot of sense...have mass transit but no parking...okay kiss and run lane...plus if demonstratins made any difference, this country would be where?

LOL.
Idiots in DC ?

I bet they aren't spending the money to remodel 2 houses in a fallen empire:cuckoo::tongue:

actually in defense of the dog....dont be kicking my dog....only i do that....

lots of out of work tradesmen...you can get work done for about 2/3 rds of old costs.
it is a good time to remodel. if you are careful and watching your contractor you can squeeze a good deal out. housing prices may be down but they will come back up, plus maintaining a house, any house, means putting money back into it.

I was going to attend but I have a teaparty planned for that day

I'm only a 3 hour drive from DC and I'm trying to go but not sure if it will happen until the night before.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Too far away and too many fishies to harass here.

Dude, How do you be mean to fishies? Put hot water in their tank or something? Maybe food coloring in the tank? Curse at them? Inquiring minds want to know...:confused:

LOL.
Idiots in DC ?

Both houses needed to be painted. Also wanted to build a large walk-around country poarch onto the house we live in. Needed new windows in both houses and a new roof on one of the houses. Wife wanted both of the houses to look the same so instead of painting, new siding. Old farm houses need some TLC now and then and it was time. The economy doesn't care if the houses fall down on top of you due to lack of maintance. So, cashed in a CD and put the guys to work. The wife thinks I'm a hero, or so she says... It will all look pretty nice when it's done. Get a tax write off on the windows in both houses. Besides, if I spend the money on the houses there will be less for the kids to fight over when I die!:lol:

Wasn't even aware there was a rally BBD. What's it for and who's organizing it?

Wasn't even aware there was a rally BBD. What's it for and who's organizing it?

"Super-sized" Tea Party of sorts geared towards letting our government know that we've had enough of the political crapola coming out of DC these days. Not real sure who has organized the thing but I know Glenn Beck will be there - mostly to cover the event for Fox News but I suppose most likely he will speak.

don't forget. if you go you get paid for being a thug, a mob and according to Pelosi a Nazi !!!!! :lol::lol:

BTY I hear theres a lot of astroturf in DC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back