Pro Palestinian Rally in Washington DC Today

They expect 30,000 radical Hamas supporters to rally in Washington DC. I hope there is no violence.

Hope not either. It would only prove what everybody already knows.

White rightwing nationalist scum, are the only true domestic terrorist threat in the United States.

Now. Show up and prove me right.

Most locals avoid areas where the rallies take place. About the only thing they are going to accomplish is pissing off those that work and live in the area they'll be disrupting. Tourists will be annoyed, which no local cares about. Oh, almost forgot, they'll be attracting the attention of local criminals and make themselves easy targets for theft.

If these people really were concerned about Hamas, you'd think they'd be in Gaza helping them. Instead, they stay in the states and do whatever they can to attempt to get attention - from anyone that will give it to them, whether good or bad.

Most locals avoid areas where the rallies take place. About the only thing they are going to accomplish is pissing off those that work and live in the area they'll be disrupting. Tourists will be annoyed, which no local cares about. Oh, almost forgot, they'll be attracting the attention of local criminals and make themselves easy targets for theft.

If these people really were concerned about Hamas, you'd think they'd be in Gaza helping them. Instead, they stay in the states and do whatever they can to attempt to get attention - from anyone that will give it to them, whether good or bad.
Many of the protestors are young and impressionable.

Apparently they got it from you.

Apparently they got it from you.
Not sure what you mean by your statement. If you are talking about attention, NO, they haven't gotten it from me and won't.

Those types of things mostly have more spectators than participants.

I think the participants generally number much less than 5% of the crowd. There was as a pro-abortion "rally" in the population center near me right after we did away with RvW, and that was the ratio -- I think I saw like 3 hard-core-ish "protesters" -- the kind who were willing to get pepper sprayed and handcuffed -- in a crowd of over 100 looky-lous.

If I remember my own "protesting" days as a teenager, the ratio was the same.

Pick out the actual "participants" and do something to them that will convince the spectators that it's a bad idea to be there. Works just about every time.

It’s said that nobody will take in Palestinians, I doubt even the Palestinians would take in these sad idiots.

I just saw a aerial live feed and if there is 1K people there I'd be surprised.....The speakers are going to start early so I guess that's pretty much all they expect.

LOL.....Some of the Pali larping costumes are amusing. :laughing0301:

Looks to be the perfect opportunity for the local goblins to descend upon them and steal their EBT cards and tea-towels. ;)

Forum List

Back