9/12 Rally in Washington, DC

Are you going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on Sept. 12th?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Don't know just yet.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Are you out of your mind asking such a silly question?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Too far away and too many fishies to harass here.

Dude, How do you be mean to fishies? Put hot water in their tank or something? Maybe food coloring in the tank? Curse at them? Inquiring minds want to know...:confused:

I'm on my annual muskie hunt.

muskie-fish-prints.jpg

I've only seen them in the shallow water since my last catch.

Wily little monsters, they are.
Dude,

A croaker wouldn't even bite using blood worms, shrimp, squid, and those little fishy bait thingy's. LOL

Most of the crowd will be made up hobos wearing "Taxed Enough Already" signs. What they think they're being taxed on, God only knows.

Too far away and too many fishies to harass here.

Dude, How do you be mean to fishies? Put hot water in their tank or something? Maybe food coloring in the tank? Curse at them? Inquiring minds want to know...:confused:

I'm on my annual muskie hunt.

muskie-fish-prints.jpg

I used to love going fishing but the governor of my state called me on the phone as asked me not to go anymore. He said I was catching so many fish and that the water level in the rivers dropped by two inches every time I went! It was also breaking the bank to keep having to replinish the fish every year... Go figure. Isn't this why we pay taxes?

I really wish i could, but it's too far and I can't afford to go! But i'll be watching it on FOX for sure! You needed a choice in your pole that stated "I want to but can't make it"....

Anybody going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on September 12th? If I wasn't in the middle of having my two houses remodeled and had to be here with the contractor's I think I would go. Might be kind of interesting and I can support letting the idiots in DC know how I feel about things.

I have a wedding i'm in on 9/11 and immediately after i am planing on driving through the night to get there.

I wanna be in the crowd.

I'll shout out a few times for you Big Black Dog, if I make it.

Most of the crowd will be made up hobos wearing "Taxed Enough Already" signs. What they think they're being taxed on, God only knows.
Thank you, Speaker Pelosi.

Just basing it off what I saw in person of version one of the teabagger protests.

I love it when i'm called a teabagger.

Every time i hear it i think about what it means....dipping my nuts in some jerkoff taxhappy politicians mouth.

Thank you, Speaker Pelosi.

Just basing it off what I saw in person of version one of the teabagger protests.

Why do I strongly suspect that that's all you were really looking for?

I wasn't looking for it in the first place. I step on to a train and noticed something odd about the passengers. I didn't realize it was the teabagger horde until I saw people further down holding signs.

Forum List

Back