9/12 Rally in Washington, DC

Are you going to the 9/12 rally in Washington, DC on Sept. 12th?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Don't know just yet.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Are you out of your mind asking such a silly question?

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
I watched the conservative far right wing activists, with their little mouths twisted into shapes like a cat's anus, listen to the President's speech today, and other people noticed, you rightist fools. Middle of the road folks I have known for decades, people who have been fairly apolitical, are telling me that they have had it with the far right. A survey from the media to the expressions of the common folk via the net is confirming this.

I think the left, center, independents and the mods are going to rise up via internet, cell phone, online forums, etc., and they are going to smash down the far right politically. And there are far more people pissed at the far right than the far right pissed at everybody else. Yes, a revolution is coming, and the rightists are going to swept away because of their own hatred.

Last edited:
I won't be there, for 2 reasons.

1.) I have a job, and 9/12 is pretty much one of the busiest days of the year for me.
2.) The rally is completely directionless, and pointless. It'll be just like the tea parties - everyone will have a completely different idea as to what they are protesting - some people there will be LaRouchers with Obama = Nazi signs, some will be just protesting against Obama in general, some will be protesting spending. There will be no single voice, and no single purpose.

Because there's nothing like "Obama = Nazi signs" to demonstrate a vast feeling of "togetherness".

LOL.

I can't blame all the protesters for shit like that. I'd say the vast majority of the people protesting will be doing it for the "right" reasons, even though I'm sure I'd disagree with most of them. The ones with the Nazi signs are LaRouchers - an entirely different political animal than your average conservative protester (completely batshit).
but all you'll see on the MSM are those nutters

1.) I have a job, and 9/12 is pretty much one of the busiest days of the year for me.
2.) The rally is completely directionless, and pointless. It'll be just like the tea parties - everyone will have a completely different idea as to what they are protesting - some people there will be LaRouchers with Obama = Nazi signs, some will be just protesting against Obama in general, some will be protesting spending. There will be no single voice, and no single purpose.

Because there's nothing like "Obama = Nazi signs" to demonstrate a vast feeling of "togetherness".

LOL.

Also, notice that he blames LaRouchers for the "Obama=Nazi" signs.

LOL.

I can't blame all the protesters for shit like that. I'd say the vast majority of the people protesting will be doing it for the "right" reasons, even though I'm sure I'd disagree with most of them. The ones with the Nazi signs are LaRouchers - an entirely different political animal than your average conservative protester (completely batshit).

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong with that?
you REALLY have to ask that?

LOL.

Also, notice that he blames LaRouchers for the "Obama=Nazi" signs.
in case you missed it, it was them carrying the signs like that

Yeah, your guys never do anything.
fine, believe whatever you fucking want

With prominent right wing media voices saying the exact same thing, you stretch yourself beyond all credibility by claiming that none of those with the "Obama is Hitler" signs were conservatives.
i told you you can believe what you want, it will only reflect on YOU, not me

after that, you can fuck off

Beck is a LaRoucher?
Limbaugh is a LaRoucher?
Rep. Paul Broun (R-GA) is a LaRoucher?

Beck is a LaRoucher?
Limbaugh is a LaRoucher?
was beck holding a sign at the tea party?
was rush?
i have no idea about that GOP'r

yet more FAIL by polk

No, but they repeatedly claimed Obama is Hitler. So clearly that's not a view alien to the mainstream of the Republican Party.

No, but they repeatedly claimed Obama is Hitler. So clearly that's not a view alien to the mainstream of the Republican Party.
not that i have heard
where did you hear them say that
but then, i don't listen/watch their shows all that much

Beck is a LaRoucher?
Limbaugh is a LaRoucher?
was rush?

yet more FAIL by polk

What do you expect from a dripping snot-nosed shithead college student that is subject to Liberal College professors filling his head with horeshit?

Goes without saying.

Beck is a LaRoucher?
Limbaugh is a LaRoucher?
was rush?

yet more FAIL by polk

What do you expect from a dripping snot-nosed shithead college student that is subject to Liberal College professors filling his head with horeshit?

Goes without saying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...liberals-intolerant-of-others-viewpoints.html

Beck is a LaRoucher?
Limbaugh is a LaRoucher?
was rush?

yet more FAIL by polk

Goes without saying.

You really shouldn't be posting while drunk.

Forum List

Back