8th Grade wrestler sucker punches opponent

The article mentioned that the "parents" were cooperating.

I doubt that the thug actually has parents-- not two people responsible for building the character of their child, anyway.

A little punk like that is going to get his ass kicked on and off the mat often enough to quit the sport. He'd better or he won't stay upright long.

A little punk like that is going to get his ass kicked on and off the mat often enough to quit the sport. He'd better or he won't stay upright long.
I think that they really need to schedule a rematch for the two boys to settle their feud. No holds barred inside a steel cage. The heel will definitely get his comeuppance.

I think that they really need to schedule a rematch for the two boys to settle their feud. No holds barred inside a steel cage. The heel will definitely get his comeuppance.

No. The punk needs to be taught about the sport and about life or he will suffer at both.

No. The punk needs to be taught about the sport and about life or he will suffer at both.

I think that if the boy gets his ass kicked within the confines of a steel case, he'll learn about the sport and life and get his comeuppance.

And they will probably be able to draw a big crowd and a lot of money to the rematch.

I think that if the boy gets his ass kicked within the confines of a steel case, he'll learn about the sport and life and get his comeuppance.

And they will probably be able to draw a big crowd and a lot of money to the rematch.

It's not fake TV wrestling.

It's not fake TV wrestling.

That's not what I was thinking. Schedule the match for the Covelli Center and have a full all-star card. Maybe bring in a special referee.

Don't want to put it on television at all, get the fans into the building.

Forum List

Back