81% rate hike for Obamacare - enough yet?

Try reality. The courts say you can't let them die...Nations and people are judged by how they treat the poor.

When are the poor going to start making an effort to do for themselves. People are judged on how well they are willing to fulfill their personal responsibilities. Why are the poor so unwilling to do so?
The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Just brainwashed...

Seems to me like you have a lot of checks to write on their behalf since you claim to care so much.

How many of those bankruptcies have you personally stopped by paying the costs needed to be paid?
How many of those living in poverty have you personally funded to get them out of poverty?
How many of the kids of these people you say deserve to go to college have you paid the tuition in order for them to do?

In other words, until you do yourself personally what you demand the rest of us do, STFU.

Typical liberal blowhard, they demand that others sacrifice, not themselves.

That's why they're called bleeding hearts. They claim to care so much for others they're willing to let you pay the price.
Unless you make AT LEAST 250k, STHU, brainwashed functional moron.

Try reality. The courts say you can't let them die...Nations and people are judged by how they treat the poor.

When are the poor going to start making an effort to do for themselves. People are judged on how well they are willing to fulfill their personal responsibilities. Why are the poor so unwilling to do so?
The USA is the only modern country in the world where full time workers live in poverty and have no health care (750k bankruptcies a year, most HAVE insurance - crap insurance!)After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Just brainwashed...

Seems to me like you have a lot of checks to write on their behalf since you claim to care so much.

How many of those bankruptcies have you personally stopped by paying the costs needed to be paid?
How many of those living in poverty have you personally funded to get them out of poverty?
How many of the kids of these people you say deserve to go to college have you paid the tuition in order for them to do?

In other words, until you do yourself personally what you demand the rest of us do, STFU.

The nonrich and the country have suffered for 35 years under pander to the rich GOP policy, dupes. The rich need to pay more, the nonrich less, and investment made in infrastructure and the people. DUHHHHHH. Change the gd channel.

Too many of the non rich can't pay less. They're already paying nothing.

I invest in people. MY people.

Just brainwashed...

That's why they're called bleeding hearts. They claim to care so much for others they're willing to let you pay the price.

Only those making $250K fund food stamps, welfare, government housing, etc.?

NL.

Just brainwashed...

The nonrich and the country have suffered for 35 years under pander to the rich GOP policy, dupes. The rich need to pay more, the nonrich less, and investment made in infrastructure and the people. DUHHHHHH. Change the gd channel.

Come on man the poor are suffering, sell your computer and cancel your internet, give the money to the government so the poor can be saved. The 'rich' already pay over half the taxes, we need you libs to sacrifice.

Just brainwashed...

That's just stupid bs. I ask you to consider the needs of fellow citizens and to recognize that years of GOP/insurer Big Health gave us the most overpriced and cruel health care anywhere in the modern world. Now we have possible solutions- a framework to cut costs for all, cover everyone, and preventive medicine for the unfortunates. We spend almost twice as much as we should.

You dupes think the rich pay too much in taxes- RW brainwashed idiocy- 35 years now of GOP pander to the rich and cuts in services have wrecked the middle class and the country, all for your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers' benefit...

I have coverage and have had it my entire working career. Why do you feel the need for the government to do for me what I've already done for myself. My premiums, prior to Obamacare, were ZERO. My out of pocket annual max was $750. I paid little to nothing for what few medications I took. After Obamacare, all that went UP.

I asked you to do for others what you say they deserve. Instead of doing it, you blame me for not wanting to do something YOU believe should be done for others.

Half the people in this country pay zero income taxes and you chastise those that already pay. When are the ones not paying a dime going to start paying SOMETHING?

Just brainwashed...

That's just stupid bs. I ask you to consider the needs of fellow citizens and to recognize that years of GOP/insurer Big Health gave us the most overpriced and cruel health care anywhere in the modern world. Now we have possible solutions- a framework to cut costs for all, cover everyone, and preventive medicine for the unfortunates. We spend almost twice as much as we should.

You dupes think the rich pay too much in taxes- RW brainwashed idiocy- 35 years now of GOP pander to the rich and cuts in services have wrecked the middle class and the country, all for your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers' benefit...

I have coverage and have had it my entire working career. Why do you feel the need for the government to do for me what I've already done for myself. My premiums, prior to Obamacare, were ZERO. My out of pocket annual max was $750. I paid little to nothing for what few medications I took. After Obamacare, all that went UP.

I asked you to do for others what you say they deserve. Instead of doing it, you blame me for not wanting to do something YOU believe should be done for others.

Half the people in this country pay zero income taxes and you chastise those that already pay. When are the ones not paying a dime going to start paying SOMETHING?
Totally brainwashed...If you count all taxes, state and local, EVERYONE pays 17-30% to the gov't, dupe. Most of the middle class pays as much or more %wise as the richest, who get all the new wealth. All the New BS GOP HAS is bs and silly dupes.

Just brainwashed...

And if you make $220k you can't afford to sacrifice for the poor? You're mean!

Just brainwashed...

NL.
Of course not. The nonrich- like you and me, pay too much now.

Just brainwashed...

Just brainwashed...

Totally brainwashed...If you count all taxes, state and local, EVERYONE pays 17-30% to the gov't, dupe. Most of the middle class pays as much or more %wise as the richest, who get all the new wealth. All the New BS GOP HAS is bs and silly dupes.

Several months ago you posted a claim that everyone paid between 20 - 30%. When you were proven wrong, you refused to admit it.

Put your money with the poor if you like. See how far that gets you when you need something.

Just brainwashed...

Just brainwashed...

So you admit you want someone else to pay for your bleeding heart cause, you yourself are not willing to sacrifice. Do you feel any shame?

NL.

LIke you and me? You posted a dollar amount. There's only one of us less than that.

NL.

Okay how much should the 'rich' pay what's a 'fair' share?

Just brainwashed...

Just brainwashed...

So you admit you want someone else to pay for your bleeding heart cause, you yourself are not willing to sacrifice. Do you feel any shame?

He admitted that a long time ago. He refuses to change and fund the causes he supports.

NL.

He has no idea. He heard Obama fart in his face when he was kissing his ass and it sounded like "fair share".

He admitted that a long time ago. He refuses to change and fund the causes he supports.

Then I guess they are not that important to him. He's just venting his hatred of the 'rich' using the poor as a prop...oh wait...is he Bernie Sanders?

Then I guess they are not that important to him. He's just venting his hatred of the 'rich' using the poor as a prop...oh wait...is he Hillary Clinton?

He'll still claim compassion despite not doing a damn thing toward what he claims to support.

Just brainwashed...

And if you make $220k you can't afford to sacrifice for the poor? You're mean!
Dupes seem to only be able to deal with character assassination and idiotic talking points. Try POLICY the country is DYING for after 35 years of GOP pander to the rich, dupe.

Then I guess they are not that important to him. He's just venting his hatred of the 'rich' using the poor as a prop...oh wait...is he Hillary Clinton?

He'll still claim compassion despite not doing a damn thing toward what he claims to support.
I know what the 2 parties are for, and I'm NOT for tax cuts for the rich and more cuts in services for the nonrich, dupes. DUHHHHH.

NL.

He has no idea. He heard Obama fart in his face when he was kissing his ass and it sounded like "fair share".
More than now, dumbasses. lol. I'd say 40% over 250k, 50 over 500, 60 over 1 million, 70 over 10 million, 80 over 30 million. But that's why we have intelligent Dem representatives...

NL.

LIke you and me? You posted a dollar amount. There's only one of us less than that.
You make more than 250k? Congrats. And bs...lol

Just brainwashed...

Just brainwashed...

Several months ago you posted a claim that everyone paid between 20 - 30%. When you were proven wrong, you refused to admit it.

Put your money with the poor if you like. See how far that gets you when you need something.
You proved the poor only paid 17%, if you don't count fees. BIG FUCKING DEAL. The top 60% (All who count these days) all pay 24-30%, which is a joke in favor of the richest, who thus get basically all the new wealth, and the nonrich and the country fall apart. Great job!

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back