81% rate hike for Obamacare - enough yet?

Seems to me like you have a lot of checks to write on their behalf since you claim to care so much.

How many of those bankruptcies have you personally stopped by paying the costs needed to be paid?
How many of those living in poverty have you personally funded to get them out of poverty?
How many of the kids of these people you say deserve to go to college have you paid the tuition in order for them to do?

In other words, until you do yourself personally what you demand the rest of us do, STFU.

Typical liberal blowhard, they demand that others sacrifice, not themselves.

That's why they're called bleeding hearts. They claim to care so much for others they're willing to let you pay the price.
Unless you make AT LEAST 250k, STHU, brainwashed functional moron.

And if you make $220k you can't afford to sacrifice for the poor? You're mean!
Dupes seem to only be able to deal with character assassination and idiotic talking points. Try POLICY the country is DYING for after 35 years of GOP pander to the rich, dupe.

^^^ this fools solution is tax increases, shocker. :cuckoo:

Only those making $250K fund food stamps, welfare, government housing, etc.?

NL.
Of course not. The nonrich- like you and me, pay too much now.

Okay how much should the 'rich' pay what's a 'fair' share?

He has no idea. He heard Obama fart in his face when he was kissing his ass and it sounded like "fair share".
More than now, dumbasses. lol. I'd say 40% over 250k, 50 over 500, 60 over 1 million, 70 over 10 million, 80 over 30 million. But that's why we have intelligent Dem representatives...

Where do you get off confiscating/punishing people with an 80% tax rate? Keep your leftist mooching hands off peoples money.

That's why they're called bleeding hearts. They claim to care so much for others they're willing to let you pay the price.

Dupes seem to only be able to deal with character assassination and idiotic talking points. Try POLICY the country is DYING for after 35 years of GOP pander to the rich, dupe.

On the the bloated rich ONLY, dupe. Until Reagan, the top rate was 90%- when he left 28%. Ridiculous. 50% when his "miracle" happened...

On the the bloated rich ONLY, dupe. Until Reagan, the top rate was 90%- when he left 28%. Ridiculous. 50% when his "miracle" happened...

You wish to punish the rich, why?

But at least that Guatemalan and his litter that snuck into this country doesnt have to worry about healthcare costs........

Foreign criminals have "rights" !!!

Seems to me like you have a lot of checks to write on their behalf since you claim to care so much.

How many of those bankruptcies have you personally stopped by paying the costs needed to be paid?
How many of those living in poverty have you personally funded to get them out of poverty?
How many of the kids of these people you say deserve to go to college have you paid the tuition in order for them to do?

In other words, until you do yourself personally what you demand the rest of us do, STFU.

You assassinate what little character you may have by your own words.

If what you support continues, the country will die.

That's just stupid bs. I ask you to consider the needs of fellow citizens and to recognize that years of GOP/insurer Big Health gave us the most overpriced and cruel health care anywhere in the modern world. Now we have possible solutions- a framework to cut costs for all, cover everyone, and preventive medicine for the unfortunates. We spend almost twice as much as we should.

You dupes think the rich pay too much in taxes- RW brainwashed idiocy- 35 years now of GOP pander to the rich and cuts in services have wrecked the middle class and the country, all for your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers' benefit...

I have coverage and have had it my entire working career. Why do you feel the need for the government to do for me what I've already done for myself. My premiums, prior to Obamacare, were ZERO. My out of pocket annual max was $750. I paid little to nothing for what few medications I took. After Obamacare, all that went UP.

I asked you to do for others what you say they deserve. Instead of doing it, you blame me for not wanting to do something YOU believe should be done for others.

Half the people in this country pay zero income taxes and you chastise those that already pay. When are the ones not paying a dime going to start paying SOMETHING?

That's just stupid bs. I ask you to consider the needs of fellow citizens and to recognize that years of GOP/insurer Big Health gave us the most overpriced and cruel health care anywhere in the modern world. Now we have possible solutions- a framework to cut costs for all, cover everyone, and preventive medicine for the unfortunates. We spend almost twice as much as we should.

You dupes think the rich pay too much in taxes- RW brainwashed idiocy- 35 years now of GOP pander to the rich and cuts in services have wrecked the middle class and the country, all for your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers' benefit...

I have coverage and have had it my entire working career. Why do you feel the need for the government to do for me what I've already done for myself. My premiums, prior to Obamacare, were ZERO. My out of pocket annual max was $750. I paid little to nothing for what few medications I took. After Obamacare, all that went UP.

I asked you to do for others what you say they deserve. Instead of doing it, you blame me for not wanting to do something YOU believe should be done for others.

Half the people in this country pay zero income taxes and you chastise those that already pay. When are the ones not paying a dime going to start paying SOMETHING?
Totally brainwashed...If you count all taxes, state and local, EVERYONE pays 17-30% to the gov't, dupe. Most of the middle class pays as much or more %wise as the richest, who get all the new wealth. All the New BS GOP HAS is bs and silly dupes.

Several months ago you posted a claim that everyone paid between 20 - 30%. When you were proven wrong, you refused to admit it.

Put your money with the poor if you like. See how far that gets you when you need something.
You proved the poor only paid 17%, if you don't count fees. BIG FUCKING DEAL. The top 60% (All who count these days) all pay 24-30%, which is a joke in favor of the richest, who thus get basically all the new wealth, and the nonrich and the country fall apart. Great job!

state-local-federal-taxes-income.jpg
That's the same chart you posted several months ago claiming everyone paid between 20 - 30%. That was untrue and you were too stupid to acknowledge your own chart didn't show what you claimed it did.

If you're contributing a greater percentage to society, you should get a greater return. Why do you think the low end folks paying little to nothing deserve what those paying more into it?

Thank you Reagan. When the low end folks pay little to nothing, I have no problem when those footing the bill pay a lower percentage.

He supports it so low end leeches like him can have something.

Because that's the way good taxes work and the country is healthy!!! Proved, ignorant dupe of the greedy idiot rich. And smart rich people agree EVERYWHERE.

Because that's the way good taxes work and the country is healthy!!! Proved, ignorant dupe of the greedy idiot rich. And smart rich people agree EVERYWHERE.

So punish those that actually contribute to society and reward the pieces of shit on the low end that do nothing but take?

If you're rich and support someone taking 80% of you're money, you're not smart.

Fuck you, a-hole hater dupe. I'm a retired teacher/businessman and I'm just fine. Not everyone is a selfish brainwashed greedy jackass dingbat dupe lol...Dems make more money than you rubes..

Fuck you, a-hole hater dupe. I'm a retired teacher/businessman and I'm just fine. Not everyone is a selfish brainwashed greedy jackass dingbat dupe lol...Dems make more money than you rubes..

Not everyone is. Just you lefties that think those not earning something deserve what those that earned it have.

I could buy you a thousand times over. Being an asshole NL isn't being in business and you couldn't teach a fish to swim. Being without a job because no one would hire you isn't being retired.

So punish those that actually contribute to society and reward the pieces of shit on the low end that do nothing but take?

If you're rich and support someone taking 80% of you're money, you're not smart.
Over 40 million a year. Worked GREAT in the 50's, dupe.

The cuts in services and opportunity make the the low end the way they are, hater dupe. All to save your precious greedy a-hole billionaire brainwashers.

The 1% get 99% of new wealth the last 20 years. Great job, dupes. Really you're silly fools/racists/ignoramuses. Brilliant at Clinton conspiracee!!! theories tho LOL...

The cuts in services and opportunity make the the low end the way they are, hater dupe. All to save your precious greedy a-hole billionaire brainwashers.

The 1% get 99% of new wealth the last 20 years. Great job, dupes. Really you're silly fools/racists/ignoramuses. Brilliant at Clinton conspiracee!!! theories tho LOL...

The cuts in services need to be made and maybe the freeloaders on the low end will start doing for themselves. As for cuts in opportunity, blame those not using the ones they have while claiming they didn't have any. Because some dumbass like you failed in life doesn't mean you didn't have opportunities. It meant you were too stupid to take advantage of them.

Not everyone is. Just you lefties that think those not earning something deserve what those that earned it have.

I could buy you a thousand times over. Being an asshole NL isn't being in business and you couldn't teach a fish to swim. Being without a job because no one would hire you isn't being retired.
IDIOT. So you're a RICH ignorant dupe. Congrats. I'm 66, twit. You don't know shytte about me, you're just brainwashed, misinformed and ignorant. Quick, how long did Obama have 60 votes in the Senate?

The cuts in services need to be made and maybe the freeloaders on the low end will start doing for themselves. As for cuts in opportunity, blame those not using the ones they have while claiming they didn't have any. Because some dumbass like you failed in life doesn't mean you didn't have opportunities. It meant you were too stupid to take advantage of them.
I in no way failed, a-hole. Good brainwashed guess tho lol.

IDIOT. So you're a RICH ignorant dupe. Congrats. I'm 66, twit. You don't know shytte about me, you're just brainwashed, misinformed and ignorant. Quick, how long did Obama have 60 votes in the Senate?

I know you're nothing more than another Obama NL. Pucker up, BOY.

I in no way failed, a-hole. Good brainwashed guess tho.

Because of what you support, you're a born loser, NL.

How does it feel to know the only thing you're good at is kissing black ass?

Forum List

Back