78% of Palestinians Support Suicide Bombing of Civilians

What is that, someones blog, On what poll does he base his rant?
link to poll

It's a survey the man conducted by himself in his room, after a heated debate with the bathroom mirror.

Interesting that Arte and quite a few others find this survey more reliable than the one conucted by the US-based World Opinion Group, but of course this has nothing to do with the results of this survey fitting their preconceptions.

It's an interesting thing when posters would prefer unreliable data over reliable data, because the reliable one provides uncomfortable information.
It doesn't take much. Just click on where it says "poll" on the website, and it takes you to actual poll. Obviously there are those who just don't care and are out to promote an agenda. Here are some of the sources:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/19/world/middleeast/19mideast.html?_r=4&oref=slogin&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

IMRA - Wednesday, September 3, 2003 Palestinian Poll 60.2% Support Attacks Now,

Polling Israel Out of Existence :: Middle East Forum

Poll: Majority of Palestinians back kidnappings, Qassam fire - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

How was the poll conducted, did they call people by phone, personal interview, or just make it up

Goldstone: Claims of Israel's Gaza war crimes should be reconsidered - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Writing in a Washington Post column published on Friday, Goldstone noted Israeli efforts to investigate wrongdoings by soldiers and commanders during the Gaza war, saying that war crime allegations against Israel would have been influenced by the evidence provided by such probes.

"We know a lot more today about what happened in the Gaza war of 2008-09 than we did when I chaired the fact-finding mission appointed by the UN Human Rights Council that produced what has come to be known as the Goldstone Report," Goldstone wrote, adding: "If I had known then what I know now, the Goldstone Report would have been a different document."

In other words, the information Goldstone based his report on, which came mostly from Hamas, WERE ALL LIES AND FABRICATIONS. WHOOP DE DOO!

In other words, Goldstone rolled over to Israeli pressure.

Little if anything changed.

When Richard Goldstone returned home to South Africa last May for his grandson’s bar mitzvah — an event that he was almost unable to paticipate in because of protests planned against him — he also attended a separate meeting whose details were kept secret until now.

In the wake of Goldstone’s bombshell retraction of a key finding in the famous report that bears his name, those aware of what occurred at that meeting, individuals who have known him through the years, felt moved to disclose what happened. They joined many others in puzzling over what had prompted the famous jurist to change his mind — and, they hoped, Israel’s fate.

The meeting, an official parlay between Goldstone and a cross-section of 10 of the South African Jewish community’s top leaders, had a profound impact on Goldstone, said one participant and another senior official briefed on it afterward.

“Debating face to face with the community really shook him,” said David Saks, associate director of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies, who received a read-out on the meeting right after it took place. “When he saw the extent of the anger and he couldn’t answer the accusations against him… I think he realized he was wrong.”
:eusa_whistle:

Read more: Did a Private Meeting Prompt Goldstone To Change His Mind?
Nope. He had pressure on him from the beginning. What changed his mind is that Hamas' lies were exposed.

Ron Radosh » Judge Richard Goldstone’s Stunning Re-evaluation of His Own Report

“That the crimes allegedly committed by Hamas were intentional goes without saying – its rockets were purposefully and indiscriminately aimed at civilian targets.” As for serious crimes against civilians that resulted from Israeli defensive action, Goldstone now writes that “civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy” by Israel. The moral equivalence, thankfully, has now disappeared in the judge’s new conclusions. Moreover, where possible violations of human rights were committed by Israel, Goldstone now writes that in one case if an Israeli officer was found to have acted inappropriately, and is “found to have been negligent, Israel will respond accordingly.”

Some have suggested that it was absurd to expect Hamas, an organization that has a policy to destroy the state of Israel, to investigate what we said were serious war crimes. It was my hope, even if unrealistic, that Hamas would do so, especially if Israel conducted its own investigations. At minimum I hoped that in the face of a clear finding that its members were committing serious war crimes, Hamas would curtail its attacks. Sadly, that has not been the case. Hundreds more rockets and mortar rounds have been directed at civilian targets in southern Israel. That comparatively few Israelis have been killed by the unlawful rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza in no way minimizes the criminality. The U.N. Human Rights Council should condemn these heinous acts in the strongest terms.

And later on, he writes that “there has been no effort by Hamas in Gaza to investigate the allegations of its war crimes and possible crimes against humanity.” Goldstone indeed writes: “In the end, asking Hamas to investigate may have been a mistaken enterprise.” No kidding. It seems it has just occurred to the judge that a terrorist organization committed to destroying Israel cannot, unlike democratic Israel, have any stake in investigating its own human rights violations. Did the judge really not comprehend this in 2009? And as for right now, Judge Goldstone adds that “the Human Rights Council should condemn the inexcusable and cold-blooded recent slaughter of a young Israeli couple and three of their small children in their beds.” Yes, Yes, Yes! What the judge does not say, of course, is that we all know that this will simply not happen. A Council that until recently had Col. Qadaffi’s Libya as a member is not about to do this, despite Goldstone’s recommendation.

How was the poll conducted, did they call people by phone, personal interview, or just make it up
Why don't you call the NY Times and see "how the poll was conducted" you fucking Hezbollahi piece of shit. Ha ha ha! "how was the poll conducted" it said. You can't make it up.

Bacheh koony, Farsi baladi?

Why don't you call the NY Times and see "how the poll was conducted" you fucking Hezbollahi piece of shit. Ha ha ha! "how was the poll conducted" it said. You can't make it up.

so how was the poll conducted, by interview or by jewish bullshit?

so how was the poll conducted, by interview or by jewish bullshit?
No it was a couple of stinky Hezbollahi Iranian Islamist pieces of shit like you. Are you a poll expert as well now, bacheh koony?

Emanamana,

While I appreciate where you are coming from where Roudy and his childish insults, fight picking and baiting are concerned, no rules were broken. Roudy is simply confirming his current maturity level in a land of free speech.

Respond with your best confirmation of who YOU are.

Emanamana,

While I appreciate where you are coming from where Roudy and his childish insults, fight picking and baiting are concerned, no rules were broken. Roudy is simply confirming his current maturity level in a land of free speech.

Ha ha ha! It's not going to get any better than this! That's what happens when they're confronted with the truth. THEY'VE GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All these pieces of shit IslamoNazi worshippers have is WHINING to the moderators.

But truly, I'm a little disappointed at Avg-Joe who is taking sides. Have you seen the anti Semetic Nazi vomit that comes out of the mouths of these subhumanoid neanderthals?

Last edited:

Emanamana,

Ha ha ha! It's not going to get any better than this! That's what happens when they're confronted with the truth. THEY'VE GOT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. All these pieces of shit IslamoNazi worshippers have is WHINING to the moderators.

But truly, I'm a little disappointed at Avg-Joe who is taking sides. Have you seen the anti Semetic Nazi vomit that comes out of the mouths of these subhumanoid neanderthals?

Hold it right there Roudy :eusa_hand: I haven't chimed in to this conversation at all.

As a Moderator, I let one player in this drama know that insults, fight-picking and baiting are perfectly legal here in the land of free speech, and that my opinion is that type of banal posting is childish. Bores the shit out of me, truth be told, but I accept it as 'quaint Americana' and my job is to protect the speech rights of everyone, while politely admonishing everyone to be cool and avoid the melt-downs that lead to vacations from the board. I like to do that job with humor and a certain amount of sarcasm because to do otherwise would be boring as shit.

I have no dog in this fight. Frankly, I couldn't care less and never would have seen these posts had the one not been reported.

Emanamana,

Hold it right there Roudy :eusa_hand: I haven't chimed in to this conversation at all.

As a Moderator, I let one player in this drama know that insults, fight-picking and baiting are perfectly legal here in the land of free speech, and that my opinion is that type of banal posting is childish. Bores the shit out of me, truth be told, but I accept it as 'quaint Americana' and my job is to protect the speech rights of everyone, while politely admonishing everyone to be cool and avoid the melt-downs that lead to vacations from the board. I like to do that job with humor and a certain amount of sarcasm because to do otherwise would be boring as shit.

I have no dog in this fight. Frankly, I couldn't care less and never would have seen these posts had the one not been reported.
So what you're saying is that if we whine to the mods about all the Anti semetic language and vomit we regularly see on this board, then we can expect you to tell us "oh he's not violating any rules, but he's certainly exhibiting some serious nazi like Jew hating behavior, maybe you can buy him a Nazi costume to wear on Friday nights...".

In other words, Goldstone rolled over to Israeli pressure.

Little if anything changed.

When Richard Goldstone returned home to South Africa last May for his grandson’s bar mitzvah — an event that he was almost unable to paticipate in because of protests planned against him — he also attended a separate meeting whose details were kept secret until now.

In the wake of Goldstone’s bombshell retraction of a key finding in the famous report that bears his name, those aware of what occurred at that meeting, individuals who have known him through the years, felt moved to disclose what happened. They joined many others in puzzling over what had prompted the famous jurist to change his mind — and, they hoped, Israel’s fate.

The meeting, an official parlay between Goldstone and a cross-section of 10 of the South African Jewish community’s top leaders, had a profound impact on Goldstone, said one participant and another senior official briefed on it afterward.

“Debating face to face with the community really shook him,” said David Saks, associate director of the South African Jewish Board of Deputies, who received a read-out on the meeting right after it took place. “When he saw the extent of the anger and he couldn’t answer the accusations against him… I think he realized he was wrong.”
:eusa_whistle:

Read more: Did a Private Meeting Prompt Goldstone To Change His Mind?
Nope. He had pressure on him from the beginning. What changed his mind is that Hamas' lies were exposed.

“That the crimes allegedly committed by Hamas were intentional goes without saying – its rockets were purposefully and indiscriminately aimed at civilian targets.” As for serious crimes against civilians that resulted from Israeli defensive action, Goldstone now writes that “civilians were not intentionally targeted as a matter of policy” by Israel. The moral equivalence, thankfully, has now disappeared in the judge’s new conclusions. Moreover, where possible violations of human rights were committed by Israel, Goldstone now writes that in one case if an Israeli officer was found to have acted inappropriately, and is “found to have been negligent, Israel will respond accordingly.”

Some have suggested that it was absurd to expect Hamas, an organization that has a policy to destroy the state of Israel, to investigate what we said were serious war crimes. It was my hope, even if unrealistic, that Hamas would do so, especially if Israel conducted its own investigations. At minimum I hoped that in the face of a clear finding that its members were committing serious war crimes, Hamas would curtail its attacks. Sadly, that has not been the case. Hundreds more rockets and mortar rounds have been directed at civilian targets in southern Israel. That comparatively few Israelis have been killed by the unlawful rocket and mortar attacks from Gaza in no way minimizes the criminality. The U.N. Human Rights Council should condemn these heinous acts in the strongest terms.

And later on, he writes that “there has been no effort by Hamas in Gaza to investigate the allegations of its war crimes and possible crimes against humanity.” Goldstone indeed writes: “In the end, asking Hamas to investigate may have been a mistaken enterprise.” No kidding. It seems it has just occurred to the judge that a terrorist organization committed to destroying Israel cannot, unlike democratic Israel, have any stake in investigating its own human rights violations. Did the judge really not comprehend this in 2009? And as for right now, Judge Goldstone adds that “the Human Rights Council should condemn the inexcusable and cold-blooded recent slaughter of a young Israeli couple and three of their small children in their beds.” Yes, Yes, Yes! What the judge does not say, of course, is that we all know that this will simply not happen. A Council that until recently had Col. Qadaffi’s Libya as a member is not about to do this, despite Goldstone’s recommendation.

...if an Israeli officer was found to have acted inappropriately, and is “found to have been negligent,...

The worst case of negligence in history.:eusa_whistle:

So what you're saying is that if we whine to the mods about all the Anti semetic language and vomit we regularly see on this board, then we can expect you to tell us "oh he's not violating any rules, but he's certainly exhibiting some serious nazi like Jew hating behavior, maybe you can buy him a Nazi costume to wear on Friday nights...".
Friday nights are out. Friday is the weekly Storm Front meeting and Bingo. Saturday is taken up by the bi-weekly KKK meeting and barbeque and the Muslim Brotherhood has their swimfest on Sundays. You'll have to designate another day. Maybe Tinmore has some suggestions.

...if an Israeli officer was found to have acted inappropriately, and is “found to have been negligent,...

The worst case of negligence in history.:eusa_whistle:
More negligence than shooting rockets from behind your own women and children? Nah, when it comes to depravity and barbarism, your Hamas Palestinians are right up there at the top of the list.

Friday nights are out. Friday is the weekly Storm Front meeting and Bingo. Saturday is taken up by the bi-weekly KKK meeting and barbeque and the Muslim Brotherhood has their swimfest on Sundays. You'll have to designate another day. Maybe Tinmore has some suggestions.
I think Tinmore is one of these anti Semetic party hoppers. On Friday nights he goes from a cross burning straight to Muslim brotherhood meeting then back to a Neo Nazi Aryan Bro's metign

[/B][/COLOR]

That is very well put.

Roudy's constant racist and homophobic abuse generally indicate his 'losing' a debate. He knows that he is one of the weaker posters here, and can't debate rationally - hence his abuse says a lot more about him than it does anyone else.

Respond with dignity, I say. You'll win every time.

I have seen one or two fairly nasty anti-semitic comments on this board, but I've only seen one poster post screes of hate speech, homophobic abuse and references to zoophilia, and we all know who that is, Roudy.

If you want to complain about anti-semitic race hatred being posted, perhaps stop posting race hatred yourself, and you'll be in a stronger position to criticise others.

While you are so obviously the worst offender here, you look like a murderer complaining that others are allowed to get away with illegal parking.

Jos is still way too busy surveying America's street lights to determine if there's enough from which to "hang America's Jews."

I have seen one or two fairly nasty anti-semitic comments on this board, but I've only seen one poster post screes of hate speech, homophobic abuse and references to zoophilia, and we all know who that is, Roudy.

If you want to complain about anti-semitic race hatred being posted, perhaps stop posting race hatred yourself, and you'll be in a stronger position to criticise others.

While you are so obviously the worst offender here, you look like a murderer complaining that others are allowed to get away with illegal parking.

Really? Evidently you've missed all of Ariux's posts.

Forum List

Back