78% of Palestinians Support Suicide Bombing of Civilians

1 through 4 totally and ridiculously wrong. You have zero journalistic skills. I don't k ow you made you a journalist but whoever it was was must have been deaf, dumb, and blind. I can say even an 11 year old is more perceptive than you are.

Spot the person who rates himself 0 in all 4 categories... :badgrin:

Survey of Muslim world, Sept 2009
XXXXXXX
Poll, Spring 2011, shows 78 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.:cuckoo::cuckoo:
Please post your source, thank you!

You would think that as a new member, the moderators would know that one cannot post the link for an article until after the first 15 posts.

The problem - What is wrong with the Islamic world?

Poll, July 2006 - 60 percent of Palestinians support rocket attacks on Israeli civilians. 67 percent support kidnapping and murdering Israeli civilians.
Survey, July 2007: 70 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians.
Poll of Palestinians, Mar 2008. 84 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians.
Poll of Palestinians, Apr 2008. 51 percent of Palestinians support killing Jewish civilians. 65 percent support in Gaza.
Poll, Spring 2011, shows 78 percent of Palestinians support suicide bombing of civilians. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Survey of Muslim world, Sept 2009
68 percent of Palestinian Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
51 percent of Shiite Lebanese Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
43 percent of Nigerian Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
38 percent of all Lebanese Muslims said suicide bombings of civilians were justifiable.
54 percent of Nigerian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.
52 percent of Palestinian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.
28 percent of Jordanian Muslims expressed confidence in bin Laden to do the right thing.

Poll of Middle Eastern Muslims, Dec 2010
86 percent of Jordanians support death for anyone who leaves Islam.
84 percent of Egyptians support death for anyone who leaves Islam.
76 percent of Pakistanis support death for anyone who leaves Islam.
82 percent of Egyptians support stoning for adultery.
82 percent of Pakistanis support stoning for adultery.
70 percent of Jordanians support stoning for adultery.
49 percent of Nigerian Muslims approve of Al Qaeda.
34 percent of Jordanians approve of Al Qaeda.

Poll, May 2011: 51 per cent of Pakistanis feel "grief" at the death of Osama bin Laden.

What is that, someones blog, On what poll does he base his rant?
link to poll

The percentage of Palestinians that support terrorism is much higher than 78%.
------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that the percentage of Zionists who supported/continue to support Israeli terrorism is higher.
What Israeli terrorism? You been smoking belly button lint again?
OK, Hoss- since you are apparently unaware of Israel's history (past and recent) I extend the courtesy of asking you what you mean by "terrorism".

Or, to save time, do you agree with Roudy's answer in another thread (which you post on in this section)?

The percentage of Palestinians that support terrorism is much higher than 78%.
------------------------------------------------------

I suspect that the percentage of Zionists who supported/continue to support Israeli terrorism is higher.
What Israeli terrorism? You been smoking belly button lint again?
OK, Hoss- since you are apparently unaware of Israel's history (past and recent) I extend the courtesy of asking you what you mean by "terrorism".

Or, to save time, do you agree with Roudy's answer in another thread (which you post on in this section)?
I am not aware of any Israeli terrorism but I can think of Palisimian terrorism by the bushels. Car bombings,suicide bombings,knifings and shootings,acid attacks,breaking into a home and killing a family. Ambushes,shooting at cars,burning down homes and synagogues and all these things directed at civilians.Those are just a few of many terrorist attacks.It makes me tired just thinking of the thousands of attacks.
Now for the IDF. When someone fires rockets,missles and mortars into Israel,pull off their terrorist acts against innocent people and the IDF responds,they go after the guilty SOBs,who fire upon said IDF. Now,the "Freedom Fighters" have made an art of firing from civilian homes,mosques,hospitals and schools,all the while surrounded by innocent women and children. They won't come out and fight like civilized humans so the Army,employing their situational awareness,levels the structures and any collateral damage is the responsibility of the Freedom Fighters.(They are now committing war crimes) That's how the game is played and I suggest you take your bitches and complaining and whining to Geneva. That's where they make the rules. Which the stupid animals ignore.Does that answer your question?

I clicked on multiple links and found no poll supporting what the thread title alleges, and I really find the allegation quite hilarious, as Palestinians stopped suicide bombings years ago. If there was really such support for this practice, one would suspect to see some suicide bombings taking place, and we do not, we see none for years now. So, obviously this thread allegation is not factual, it is not true.

We do see Israel engage in deliberate attacks on Palestinian civilians and civilian objects, that are unlawful under intl law, we see that daily, these are acts akin to suicide bombings as they deliberately target civilians to hurt and kill. The week ending June 6, Israel deliberately attacked civilians and civilian objects in Gaza, injuring 10 Palestinian civilians, including 7 children. A 3 month old baby was attacked in her house in a refugee camp, her ceiling collapsed on top of her.

I read:

"It was about 2:00 in the morning - said Mohammed - we were sleeping. Suddenly we heard an explosion near the home of my brother Ibrahim. My brother works as a mechanic, not working for any political party, is a civilian. The celebration of his wedding is set for July 6. He does not have much money, he went into debt to buy everything for his apartment. "

The explosions also damaged the house of Mohammed. His daughter Deema, three months, was sleeping in the crib when the ceiling collapsed on her body. His wife and eldest daughter, Leen, have received medical assistance on site. Deema was instead transported to 'Al-Aqsa hospital in Deir El Balah. Deema reported bruising to the skull, cuts to the arms, stomach, close to one eye and a leg.

Mohammed earns about 1700 shekels a month, and pays university tuition for his wife, claims his father who does not work, and her sisters who are studying at university. Their family is from Swafet.

In total, people injured in this attack are seven: Alfiqi Ibrahim, 23 years; Deema Alfiqi, 3 months; Alfiqui Tareq, 23 years; Jebreel Mohammed, 4 years; Feras Jebreel, 5 years; Jebreel Hussien, 16 years; Wesam Jebreel , 3 years. The last four in that list reported cuts caused by glass and rubble.

Israeli Attack on Gaza, June 3-4, 2012 | War Is A Crime .org

And about polls, I just read in an article from May, 2012, that a recent poll conducted by the University of Maryland, in which 24,090 citizens across 22 countries were interviewed, revealed that around the world Israel is viewed as negatively as North Korea.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am not aware of any Israeli terrorism...
Oh, you're aware of it. You just give it another name.

Now,the "Freedom Fighters" have made an art of firing from civilian homes,mosques,hospitals and schools,all the while surrounded by innocent women and children.
The Goldberg Report, found no evidence of this. It's just another Israeli pipedream.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I am not aware of any Israeli terrorism...
Oh, you're aware of it. You just give it another name.

Now,the "Freedom Fighters" have made an art of firing from civilian homes,mosques,hospitals and schools,all the while surrounded by innocent women and children.
The Goldberg Report, found no evidence of this. It's just another Israeli pipedream.
Have it your way.

That is the Goldstone report by the way.

Anyway, it is true that there was no evidence to support Israel's allegation of human shields.

What is that, someones blog, On what poll does he base his rant?
link to poll

It's a survey the man conducted by himself in his room, after a heated debate with the bathroom mirror.

Interesting that Arte and quite a few others find this survey more reliable than the one conucted by the US-based World Opinion Group, but of course this has nothing to do with the results of this survey fitting their preconceptions.

It's an interesting thing when posters would prefer unreliable data over reliable data, because the reliable one provides uncomfortable information.

Anyway, it is true that there was no evidence to support Israel's allegation of human shields.
PFT, I do believe you've been presented with the evidence of Goldstone's later admission. Get your facts straight.

But there was evidence of the Israeli's using Palestinian's as human shields.

10. The use of Palestinian civilians as human shields

55. The Mission investigated four incidents in which Israeli forces coerced Palestinian civilian men at gun point to take part in house searches during the military operations (Chapter XIV). The Palestinian men were blindfolded and handcuffed as they were forced to enter houses ahead of the Israeli soldiers. In one of the incidents, Israeli forces repeatedly forced a man to enter a house in which Palestinian combatants were hiding. Published testimonies of Israeli soldiers who took part in the military operations confirm the continued use of this practice, in spite of clear orders from Israel's High Court to the armed forces to put an end to it and repeated public assurances from the armed forces that the practice had been discontinued. The Mission concludes that this practice amounts to the use of Palestinian civilians as human shields and is therefore prohibited by international humanitarian law. It puts the right to life of the civilians at risk in an arbitrary and unlawful manner and constitutes cruel and inhuman treatment. The use of human shields also is a war crime. The Palestinian men used as human shields were questioned under threat of death or injury to extract information about Hamas, Palestinian combatants and tunnels. This constitutes a further violation of international humanitarian law.
Why is everything the opposite of what these Israeli apologists claim?

PFT, I do believe you've been presented with the evidence of Goldstone's later admission. Get your facts straight.

I have.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh1be2EX8Ws]Goldstone Reignites Gaza Debate - YouTube[/ame]

Wishful thinking on your part.

In what appeared to be a partial retraction of some of his findings against Israel, Goldstone argued that he would have written the report differently had Israel cooperated at the time of his inquiry.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, immediately called on the United Nations to shelve the Goldstone Report; Ehud Barak, the defence minister, demanded an apology; and Avigdor Lieberman, the foreign minister, said Israel’s actions in Gaza had been “vindicated”.

Israel would certainly like observers to interpret Goldstone’s latest comments as an exoneration. In reality, however, he offered far less consolation to Israel than its supporters claim.

The report’s original accusation that Israeli soldiers committed war crimes still stands, as does criticism of Israel’s use of unconventional weapons such as white phosphorus, the destruction of property on a massive scale, and the taking of civilians as human shields.
It's time to embrace the horror...

Forum List

Back