70 years ago today / today

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
FDR_in_1933.jpg

On April 12th, 1945, at circa 1 PM, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt (D) died. And the nation mourned. He was our longest-serving president.

Today, April 12th, 2015, Hillary Rodham Clinton (D) is announcing her candidacy for the 2016 presidential election.

46bb42e7-a842-471a-9d10-d9cba9f356ec.jpg

Coincidence? Planning?

Discuss.

As bad as I think FDR was the bar has sure dropped with Hillary trying to take his old job. I can't believe she even has an opportunity to run. The worst of the worst and that's the best the left has.

Death date, Hillary begins candidacy...Hillary Clinton campaign is dead on arrival...got it.

I'm pretty sure some folks were way ahead of the curve on this one.

Politico senior staff writer Glenn Thrush opined on Twitter that the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign was “collapsing completely” before it started, and that she “shouldn’t even bother to enter the race.”

Politico Reporter Clinton Campaign Collapsing Completely The Daily Caller

Glenn.png

Last edited:
As bad as I think FDR was the bar has sure dropped with Hillary trying to take his old job. I can't believe she even has an opportunity to run. The worst of the worst and that's the best the left has.

so who do you plan to blame when she beats the Republicans?

There was a time when the RWnuts, in their quest to find every possible way to bash Obama, were saying how it would have been better if Hillary had won in '08.

Not sure I agree. Hillary is corrupt in her own right. But FDR did more to f over this country than any other president besides maybe Obama imo.

Death date, Hillary begins candidacy...Hillary Clinton campaign is dead on arrival...got it.

I'm pretty sure some folks were way ahead of the curve on this one.

Politico senior staff writer Glenn Thrush opined on Twitter that the Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign was “collapsing completely” before it started, and that she “shouldn’t even bother to enter the race.”

Politico Reporter Clinton Campaign Collapsing Completely The Daily Caller

View attachment 39559
Yeah, you predicted 2012 so well....

I kind of hope biden gets it. ;)
Why in the world would you vote for the man that voted to kill the second generation space shuttle? Huh?

I will have to do some thinking on who will advance space and science.
NASA invented the transistor. Took us from tubes to chips.
Fuel cell design? NASA
Custom formed seat inserts that they use in NASCAR and wheelchair design? NASA

Half of NASA lives and USED to work in Florida. They are not cheap to fund BUT what they have given us helps the world. Obama Biden and the rest of the democrats cut NASA spending just look it up.

NASA is not cheap but they DO deliver UNLIKE that "Green Tech" crap that is wasting money.

FDR is still an idol in the eyes of the "let's-do-good-on-other-people's-money-leftists." The New Deal wasn't such a good deal if we look at it today. It's mutation into a new class of dependency may have been an unintended consequence. How is the saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions?"

FDR is still an idol in the eyes of the "let's-do-good-on-other-people's-money-leftists." The New Deal wasn't such a good deal if we look at it today. It's mutation into a new class of dependency may have been an unintended consequence. How is the saying, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions?"

You mean like what? Social Security?

Why in the world would you vote for the man that voted to kill the second generation space shuttle? Huh?

Fuel cell design? NASA

Half of NASA lives and USED to work in Florida. They are not cheap to fund BUT what they have given us helps the world. Obama Biden and the rest of the democrats cut NASA spending just look it up.

NASA is not cheap but they DO deliver UNLIKE that "Green Tech" crap that is wasting money.
When leftist retards are claiming that repubs are against science they conveniently keep quiet about Hussein Obama's NASA spending cuts thus thwarting research and relying on the Russians for ISS access.

You mean like what? Social Security?
:cuckoo:
Read the post before you show your stupidity. We pay into Social Security and get some of our money back. If the ruling political elite wouldn't spend the funds for some other shit we would be all right with it.

Fuel cell design? NASA

When leftist retards are claiming that repubs are against science they conveniently keep quiet about Hussein Obama's NASA spending cuts thus thwarting research and relying on the Russians for ISS access.
Whatever a Dem accuses an opponent of doing, is just what the Dem is doing.

Pure Alinsky and anyone with half a brain knows its.

Forum List

Back