I fully support these deputies.

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
A true pile of shit in every sense of the word, Francis Pusok, who has a long criminal history, and is an identity thief got the shit beat out of him by San Bernardino Co. Sheriff Deputies. Any time an identity thief gets their ass kicked, it's just a beautiful thing. These deputies should be getting promotions, not suspensions.

When I see piles of shit like Pusok, it makes me think that maybe Sharia Law in America wouldn't be so bad, because someone like Pusok would at least get their hand cut off.

California sheriff suspends 10 deputies following brutal beating of suspected horse thief - The Washington Post

Just more proof that ultra conservatives in Muslim countries are the cousins of American conservatives.

Just more proof that leftists support criminals over law enforcement officers and law abiding citizens. Leftism is a mental disorder. Perhaps you should volunteer to house Pusok at your own expense instead of burdening the tax payers with the cost of keeping him in custody until his trial....you...you...goooooooood person you!

Just more proof that ultra conservatives in Muslim countries are the cousins of American conservatives.

Just more proof that leftists support criminals over law enforcement officers and law abiding citizens. Leftism is a mental disorder. Perhaps you should volunteer to house Pusok at your own expense instead of burdening the tax payers with the cost of keeping him in custody until his trial....you...you...goooooooood person you!

Liberals don't support criminals over law enforcement officers. We just don't support law enforcement officers who break the law and use the same tactics AS criminals.

I know that is way too 'adult' for someone as childish as you.

A true pile of shit in every sense of the word, Francis Pusok, who has a long criminal history, and is an identity thief got the shit beat out of him by San Bernardino Co. Sheriff Deputies. Any time an identity thief gets their ass kicked, it's just a beautiful thing. These deputies should be getting promotions, not suspensions.

When I see piles of shit like Pusok, it makes me think that maybe Sharia Law in America wouldn't be so bad, because someone like Pusok would at least get their hand cut off.

California sheriff suspends 10 deputies following brutal beating of suspected horse thief - The Washington Post
Then you should rejoice with us when we liberate you with sharia law
Muslim-Man-Shows-off-His-Dance-Moves-To-The-Crowd-Breaking-Out-In-Song.gif

Forum List

Back