70 years ago today / today

Well, you could first bring me a Cappuccino, my slippers and the newspaper.

Thank you, beautiful.
Male chauvinist overtone? :eusa_naughty: Not from you!!! You know where you supposed to be on that, don't you?

Not at all. I love me some blacksand, she is a classy woman!

(Notice that she liked my posting too, oh young Obiwan)....
Well, I was too quick to correct you assuming that you violated male/female equality in what I strongly believe.
On the other hand she can stand up for herself, no doubt about that for a second.
BTW, you love her for her brains, don't you? I sure do on this end.

Why, yes, of course, those big, voluptuous brains! Eggzackly!
Hahaha… you found a formidable opponent to your ideology, didn't you? She is erudite and as such is well prepared to anything coming to her way. I just love it! Hahaha...

I told you: I LOVE me some blacksand. She has my respect. Sometimes, she gets my goat, sometimes I get hers, but we have never once been nasty to each other.

N'est ce pas, Liebling?

Oh, and thanks for the newspaper, BS. Drudge was getting very boring, you know.

:D

Well, I was too quick to correct you assuming that you violated male/female equality in what I strongly believe.
On the other hand she can stand up for herself, no doubt about that for a second.

In a brief respite from the topic at hand, but with the intent to clarify a point dear to my heart ... No offense intended.

I have never ... Ever ... In the slightest degree of consent ... Desired to be considered or respected as "equal" to anyone.
That would in itself negate the necessity and honorable idea of continuous improvement ... And the desire to strive for a higher understanding or at the least improved processes.

We are all a work of art painted by our life's endeavors ... Forged and tempered through conflict.

I referred to the male and female principle not to the physical entity.

Are they not one and the same?

Ya --

-- wey

In a brief respite from the topic at hand, but with the intent to clarify a point dear to my heart ... No offense intended.

I have never ... Ever ... In the slightest degree of consent ... Desired to be considered or respected as "equal" to anyone.
That would in itself negate the necessity and honorable idea of continuous improvement ... And the desire to strive for a higher understanding or at the least improved processes.

We are all a work of art painted by our life's endeavors ... Forged and tempered through conflict.

Ya --

-- wey

I hate to tell you this, but they are not the same.

Ya --

-- wey

I hate to tell you this, but they are not the same.

This is your opinion. But the aliens in space, they think otherwise.
You don't really think that Newt Gingrich was actually born looking like that, or?

While there is no connection between FDR and Mrs. Clinton the similarities of democrat regimes are always there. FDR should have been impeached when he issued the shocking executive order 9066 which authorized the incarceration of Japanese American citizens and the confiscation or forced sale of their property (to FDR supporters). There was only one source of information available to the American people at the time and what the media didn't keep secret they totally supported the administration no matter what happened. Democrats ran the doddering old fool who was a virtual corpse for a 4th term and they knew he would not live through the term (the media knew also but kept it a secret). Democrats hand picked his successor while the sitting V.P. was on vacation and we ended up with timid bean counter senator Harry Truman. It's possible that FDR had a series of minor strokes (the media kept that a secret) and his medical records disappeared from a locked safe after he died and the media wasn't curious enough to investigate.

Forum List

Back