7 Animals Raping Toddlers In Mall Bathroom...

Can't support this. Way too many people have been wrongfully convicted of this. With child sex abuse, you're guilty until proven innocent. A child who is mad at her step dad for not buying her a new Iphone accuses him of rape. He is arrested and charged accordingly. There is no evidence other than this little girl who is mad. The prosecutor offers a 10 year plea deal. The guy says I didn't do it. Do you think putting a crying 10yo on the stand is going to make this man look innocent? Juries ALWAYS error on the side of guilty in these types of cases, even with weak or non-existent evidence.

It's also very common for pissed off spouses to coerce their children into saying their other parent abused them, so they can obtain full custody.

Sorry, I am not EVER for the death penalty, especially with non-death resulting crimes. A study found that as many as 35% of all child abuse allegations are false.

Yeah, well, problem solved these idiots had video!

That's what I'm saying. Up to 35% of people FOUND GUILTY of child abuse have not done anything. They plea out for fear of getting decades in prison even if they didn't do it. Juries find them guilty after viewing a crying 10yo little girl on the stand, of course with her hair in pigtails, to make her look even more innocent. What jury is going to look at her on the stand balling her eyes out and say "This guy is innocent?" NONE. VERY FEW who go to trial are found innocent. How many rapists have been exonerated with DNA? WAY TOO MANY.

This lawyers website gives advice on how to prove innocence when falsely accused. PROVE INNOCENCE? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Even lawyers know better.

People don't want to hear it, but it's been proven time and time again that child sex abusers have the LOWEST recidivism rate of ALL crimes except murder, and that's because most murderers never get released. Stranger danger is also now known as a myth. Your child is more likely to be struck by lightening than harmed by a stranger or even a sex offender living nearby.

I was molested by my grandfather when I was 6 and falsely accused of molesting a neighborhood girl when i was 14 because she wanted me to kiss her while I babysat her and I refused. So I've also been on BOTH sides of the coin as well.
not low!

That's what I'm saying. Up to 35% of people FOUND GUILTY of child abuse have not done anything. They plea out for fear of getting decades in prison even if they didn't do it. Juries find them guilty after viewing a crying 10yo little girl on the stand, of course with her hair in pigtails, to make her look even more innocent. What jury is going to look at her on the stand balling her eyes out and say "This guy is innocent?" NONE. VERY FEW who go to trial are found innocent. How many rapists have been exonerated with DNA? WAY TOO MANY.

This lawyers website gives advice on how to prove innocence when falsely accused. PROVE INNOCENCE? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? Even lawyers know better.

People don't want to hear it, but it's been proven time and time again that child sex abusers have the LOWEST recidivism rate of ALL crimes except murder, and that's because most murderers never get released. Stranger danger is also now known as a myth. Your child is more likely to be struck by lightening than harmed by a stranger or even a sex offender living nearby.

I was molested by my grandfather when I was 6 and falsely accused of molesting a neighborhood girl when i was 14 because she wanted me to kiss her while I babysat her and I refused. So I've also been on BOTH sides of the coin as well.
Perhaps this would solve two problems. Knowing death was the reality, would they be as likely to accuse them? Less cases in the courtroom especially in the case of a spouse accusing just to get custody!

Forum List

Back