Biden impeachment starts in about a year

Just impeach her too! Just keep going until you get a repub to take over :D
Kamala is so foolish she will appoint Hillary Clinton to be her VP. Then she will mysteriously commit ‘suicide.”

Maybe that's your error. The aid was never mentioned in regards to his request to look into the Bidens.

Never mentioned?? It was the whole context of the call!

Why the fuck was Trump talking on the call about generous American aid that is not being reciprocated and asking Zelensky to work with his personal PR lawyer Guilliani to investigate Bidens?

Why do all the Republicans, who admit that Trump conducted himself inappropriately, as charged, think you are full of shit?

Why did Trump's EU Ambassador Sondland testify to Congress that you are full of shit and that in fact Trump wanted announcement of investigations and was holding up military aid to get it?

Why did Mulvaney, Trump's OMB director who illegally held up this aid, publicly admit that it was held up by Trump to pressure Ukraine to investigate something about DNC server?

Why did Bolton refer to what Trump was doing in Ukraine as a drug deal he wants nothing to do with?

Do you LIKE being full of shit?

Last edited:
Again, why do all the Republicans, who admit that Trump conducted himself inappropriately, as charged, think you are full of shit?

Why did Trump's EU Ambassador Sondland testify to Congress that you are full of shit and that in fact Trump wanted announcement of investigations and was holding up military aid to get it?

Why was Trump asking Zelensky to work with his personal PR lawyer Guilliani in investigating Bidens?

Why did Mulvaney, Trump's OMB director who illegally held up this aid, publicly admit that it was held up by Trump to pressure Ukraine to investigate something about DNC server?

Why did Bolton refer to what Trump was doing in Ukraine as a drug deal he wants nothing to do with?

Do you LIKE being full of shit?
Why did you quote me when you are talking to yourself?

If all that is true, how does that mesh with the fact that Trump sets foreign policy? You still refuse to answer that honestly.

Why did you quote me when you are talking to yourself?

If all that is true, how does that mesh with the fact that Trump sets foreign policy? You still refuse to answer that honestly.
AGAIN what legitimate foreign policy goals do you propose comports with President extorting a foreign country leaders to publicly investigate his political opponents???

I keep asking and you keep trying to evade answering this.

You do that because you know that it's not legitimate conduct of foreign policy and that any president that declares it to be our official policy will get his corrupt ass instantly removed from office by the Congress

AGAIN what legitimate foreign policy goals do you propose comports with President extorting a foreign country leaders to publicly investigate his political opponents???

I keep asking and you keep trying to evade answering this.

You do that because you know that it's not legitimate conduct of foreign policy and that any president that declares it to be our official policy will get his corrupt ass instantly removed from office by the Congress
What part of "He sets foreign policy" are you not getting, you bone-headed simpleton?

Apparently he did just that and was not removed according to you!

My God, you are stupid!

What part of "He sets foreign policy" are you not getting, you bone-headed simpleton?

Apparently he did just that and was not removed according to you!

My God, you are stupid!
So you can't get it through your silly head that a President using American foreign policy to squeeze out personal favors for himself is fundamentally wrong and corrupt...but supposedly I'm the dumb one here?

You are making a fool of yourself.

Have you completely lost your ability to tell basic right from wrong after just a few years of Trump?

So you can't get it through your silly head that a President using American foreign policy to squeeze out personal favors for himself is fundamentally wrong and corrupt...but supposedly I'm the dumb one here?

You are making a fool of yourself.

Have you completely lost your ability to tell basic right from wrong after just a few years of Trump?
What you accuse Trump of doing, did not happen. Read the damned transcript!

Yes, you are the dumb one here!

What you accuse Trump of doing, did not happen. Read the damned transcript!

Yes, you are the dumb one here!

I've read it, and there is something not right with you in the head if you don't understand all the things inapropriate with that call, the context of held up millitary aid around that call and what Sondland and Guilianni were up to on Trump's behalf in Ukraine after that call.

You don't think that Sondland(R), Bolton(R), Mulvaney(R), Murkowski(R), Portman(R), Lamar Alexander(R), Romney(R), Sasse (R), Rubio (R) and all the other Republican administration and Senate members read the call dumbass?

You've lost your damn mind.

Last edited:
I've read it, and there is something not right with you in the head if you don't understand all the things inapropriate with that call, the context of held up millitary aid around that call and what Sondland and Guilianni were up to on Trump's behalf in Ukraine after that call.

You don't think that Sondland(R), Bolton(R), Mulvaney(R), Murkowski(R), Portman(R), Lamar Alexander(R), Romney(R), Sasse (R), Rubio (R) and all the other Republican administration and Senate members read the call dumbass?

You've lost your damn mind.
Why don't you just put me on "ignore" like you do all of the facts in this matter. I tire of your insolence and stupidity.

The Fabulous green Nancy's Legacy is impeachment of every president in the future

Or camela

the important thing to remember is that impeachment is a tool of political Retribution.

Pelosi will be gone stolen elections have consequence...

Oh yeah and my fabulous Vermont senator Pat Leahy was the worst chief justice ever

thank God he's gone going try to get them to talk to the other two assholes.

Vermont delegation of 3 are older than the country itself... Geez Louise
If we weren't able to impeach a real bad criminal like trump, I don't think an impeachment of a good president who's done nothing wrong will even materialize.

You are obviously a DNC plant, and I mean the kind with stems, leaves, and no brain!
You are crazy. I'm an independent. I see the folly on both sides, but the Republicans are particularly blunt about their corruption. Obviously they are following trump's lead, thinking they're totally above the law.

Dummy, what are you going to impeach FOR?

Republicans admitted that Trump was culpable in the charges against him and obviously did try to extort Ukraine to criminally implicate Biden. Government Accountability Office ruled that Administration illegally withheld millitary aid to Ukraine.

There was real basis.
Implementing policy that he KNEW and BELIVED was unconstitutional (therefore illegal) but did it anyway.

Unfortunately, Trump has proven you cannot be impeached for anything...

The entire institution has become a joke.

You are crazy. I'm an independent. I see the folly on both sides, but the Republicans are particularly blunt about their corruption. Obviously they are following trump's lead, thinking they're totally above the law.
The Democraps are far more blatant and far more corrupt. You’d have to be a phony independent not to admit as much.

IF a Republican house impeaches Biden, it won't matter. Everyone will know that it's just an exercise in political hackery.

There's no way that the Senate will remove him from office.
Bringing about a case without any merit should have a consequence to it.

The Democraps are far more blatant and far more corrupt. You’d have to be a phony independent not to admit as much.
I repeat I am an independent, I just see way more corruption on the Republican side right now. No doubt it goes along with following a crook as your leader.

The Fabulous green Nancy's Legacy is impeachment of every president in the future

Or camela

the important thing to remember is that impeachment is a tool of political Retribution.

Pelosi will be gone stolen elections have consequence...

Oh yeah and my fabulous Vermont senator Pat Leahy was the worst chief justice ever

thank God he's gone going try to get them to talk to the other two assholes.

Vermont delegation of 3 are older than the country itself... Geez Louise

Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to impeach every president who won the presidency from now on. The system is corrupt, and they're all trying to make as much money out of it by getting in the news all the time.

Time for a better system, like Proportional Representation, so democracy rules, not the nonsense right now.

And this is just how Repugs think, folks.
No... This is exactly how Democrats think you're just getting it thrown back in your face. Is your memory so short that you don't remember how talk of impeachment also reach to Pence?
Everything you're seeing and hearing now was invented by the Democrats so yeah their oppositions going to pick up on and use it if they see that it works.

Jo

Forum List

Back