Lol, chimpanzees kill gorilla and it is blamed....CLIMATE CHANGE

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Chimpanzees observed killing and eating gorillas for the first time 'due to climate change'​

Dozens of chimpanzees launched attacks on smaller groups of gorillas in Gabon
  • Nick Allen, Washington
22 JULY 2021 • 5:58 PM

Chimpanzees have been observed attacking and killing gorillas in the wild for the first time and scientists suggested climate change could be partly to blame.

I think the chimpanzees are racist. Wait, is the word chimpanzee racist?

This is nothing more than territorial backlash between animals. Move on, nothing to see here.

This is nothing more than territorial backlash between animals. Move on, nothing to see here.

I wouldn't say it's nothing. The wilderness is shrinking as mankind is taking up more and more arable land, thus forcing wild animals into smaller and smaller habitats. Looks like a fight for territory, like a drug war ,just for fruit.

I wouldn't say it's nothing. The wilderness is shrinking as mankind is taking up more and more arable land, thus forcing wild animals into smaller and smaller habitats. Looks like a fight for territory, like a drug war ,just for fruit.
If all leftists drank Kool aid laced with cyanide, and since the leftists are majority and knuckle dragging capitalists are the few, have I come up with a solution for all of the problems that pale face people like you cause?

If all leftists drank Kool aid laced with cyanide, and since the leftists are majority and knuckle dragging capitalists are the few, have I come up with a solution for all of the problems that pale face people like you cause?

Oh well then, by all means do tell!

No wait, let me guess.

Chimpanzees observed killing and eating gorillas for the first time 'due to climate change'​

Dozens of chimpanzees launched attacks on smaller groups of gorillas in Gabon
  • Nick Allen, Washington
22 JULY 2021 • 5:58 PM

Chimpanzees have been observed attacking and killing gorillas in the wild for the first time and scientists suggested climate change could be partly to blame.

I think the chimpanzees are racist. Wait, is the word chimpanzee racist?

Only if you compare them to violent Africans like I did

Forum List

Back