7 Animals Raping Toddlers In Mall Bathroom...

While I agree with you, many heterosexuals do abuse kids. . . in this case? If you do a quick survey of the media coverage & the facts?

It is a pretty safe bet about the information here, unless you have no gaydar at all. :rolleyes:

This is a screenshot of one of the social media accounts of one of the perps.

8cbzqk.jpg

The mention of the charm bracelet in the article was indeed a hint. My real point was that there was no real mention of the guy's sexual orientation in the article which made the original title of the thread I posted in speculation. Between you and me (and yes, anyone else who reads this), there is more than enough inaccurate posting going on around here and I, for one, believe the real story is more than enough to inflame passions.

The second point I was trying to make, of which I think you understand, is that pedophilia is not about the gender of the victim but rather the age.

Personally, I believe anyone convicted of such a heinous crime should be taken out to the alley and shot.

let us be logical...if the punishment for molestation and murder are the same...why would any molester let the child live? dont be fools...what parent prefers a dead child over a molested child?

let us be logical...if the punishment for molestation and murder are the same...why would any molester let the child live? dont be fools...what parent prefers a dead child over a molested child?

What kind of pathetic person would ask a parent that? Even if a child lives through it, they're never going to be the same again and be mentally scarred for life.

I don't believe all the dem supporters here ARE perverts..but i have to wonder why they support them?? Do they not believe their eyes, the reports..does it just not matter that someones' children are being targetted.. What happened to hilliary's that Village thang?? OR Jocelyn Elders' 'it's for the chil'ren' thang. All bullshit/?

Forum List

Back