Biden impeachment starts in about a year

I repeat I am an independent, I just see way more corruption on the Republican side right now. No doubt it goes along with following a crook as your leader.
I've been reading your post Stann. Stop trying to hide behind the independent brand. You may not be registered but you're way over on the left.

Jo

He was impeached for lying to investigators. There was a real there, there.

There is no there, there, to impeach Biden. Do you understand the difference?
His illegal deals with his son aside, Biden's senility and incompetence isnt a good enough reason to impeach him? Youre an idiot for not seeing the obvious. :cuckoo:

You are crazy. I'm an independent. I see the folly on both sides, but the Republicans are particularly blunt about their corruption. Obviously they are following trump's lead, thinking they're totally above the law.
You'll get used to it. These people are afflicted with absolutely binary thought processes. If you're not a blind, obedient Trumpster, you're a commie. Full left wing radical.

Where you actually stand on the issues is entirely irrelevant. It means nothing. Their measure of political stance is no longer issues, it's blank, mindless orange loyalty.

When I challenge them to go over the actual issues, they run like scared little bunnies. They are fascinating to observe, but a waste of time trying to communicate with.

Last edited:
His illegal deals with his son aside, Biden's senility and incompetence isnt a good enough reason to impeach him? Youre an idiot for not seeing the obvious. :cuckoo:
Republicans investigated Bidens and released a report. They found no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

But hey, there is you, a guy on the internetz and surely you know better.

Right not-crazy?

Why don't you just put me on "ignore" like you do all of the facts in this matter. I tire of your insolence and stupidity.
I clearly have better grasp on facts of this matter than you.

Your constant claims that i'm somehow ignorant on this as you get smashed on substance time and time again is pure comedy.

That tiredness you talk about is not from me, but from carrying swamp water for a degenerate like Trump. Hope you like looking like a total tool.

Last edited:
Republicans investigated Bidens and released a report. They found no evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden.

But hey, there is you, a guy on the internetz and surely you know better.

Right not-crazy?
Pff, the real investigation wont start until the GOP takes over Congress. Thats when we will have real investigative powers, much like your Jan 6th witch hunt.

Pff, the real investigation wont start until the GOP takes over Congress. Thats when we will have real investigative powers, much like your Jan 6th witch hunt.
Thats a fantasy.

I mean you have to have your head up your ass to still seriously expect that Republicans will find something that desparate-to-win Trump, with lapdog AG and DOJ at his diposal could not.

All Trump found was impeachment for himself.

Good morning all did I miss anything has anyone seen Starkey I actually miss him also can anyone locate for me please the most recent filibusters and by whom I know Bernie's in this too ... hheh

If we weren't able to impeach a real bad criminal like trump, I don't think an impeachment of a good president who's done nothing wrong will even materialize.
I got to ask if he is such a real bad criminal then why can't you catch him
and you have plenty of opportunity just saying

Dumabss, how will you get one third of Democrats to vote for conviction in the Senate without any valid reason at all?
That's the whole point we don't need a reason anymore

I'll bet you a nickel atom ship is not going to be happy, pigliosi, and the rest...

What goes around comes around... heh

The fbi has debunked your lie already.

There are plenty of reasons.
Bribing Ukraine.
Leaving innocent Americans in Afghanistan.
Leaving our weapons working in Afghanistan for our enemy to use.
China owns him.
Russia owns him.
The vaccine mandates.
Opening up our border, millions of illegals has crossed into our country.
Pick one.
I think a lot of these might come up in a debate you know ....if there is one

I clearly have better grasp on facts of this matter than you.

Your constant claims that i'm somehow ignorant on this as you get smashed on substance time and time again is pure comedy.

That tiredness you talk about is not from me, but from carrying swamp water for a degenerate like Trump. Hope you like looking like a total tool.
Yes, the tiredness comes from you and your constant lies.

Have a nice fucking life, you degenerate libtard! I hope you enjoy your runaway inflation courtesy of Brandon and I hope an illegal alien hurts someone near and dear to you. Every libtard on this message board deserves that in retribution for their crimes of ignorance and deceit.

Yes, the tiredness comes from you and your constant lies.

Have a nice fucking life, you degenerate libtard! I hope you enjoy your runaway inflation courtesy of Brandon and I hope an illegal alien hurts someone near and dear to you. Every libtard on this message board deserves that in retribution for their crimes of ignorance and deceit.
Oh you poor, tired, ranting snowflake :itsok:

Forum List

Back