6 reasons the Ar-15 is ideal for self defense.

1. If you are out in the woods and are attacked by an Army of Chipmunks
2 Some jerk cuts you off on the road
3. Somebody insults your girlfriend
4. The Commies invade the US and you are needed to fight them off.
5. Some kids are on your lawn
6. You feel like shooting up a school

1. If you are out in the woods and are attacked by an Army of Chipmunks
2 Some jerk cuts you off on the road
3. Somebody insults your girlfriend
4. The Commies invade the US and you are needed to fight them off.
5. Some kids are on your lawn
6. You feel like shooting up a school
Someone is after your property...

My ARs are not the weapons of choice for self defense in my home. My shotgun is.

However, it is the firearm of choice for recreational use because I usually shoot them more than any of the other firearms at the range.

It is the firearm I collect and build the most. Right now I have more than two dozen of them.

Most importantly they are the weapons of choice for providing for the security of a free state, as prescribed in the Constitution.

I looked it up and found out that the fiendishness of the AR-15 is totally made up. Read here:
Funny I have never used any of my ARs for war. In fact I know of no country on earth that provides AR-15s for its military.

These Moon Bats are crazy as hell to think that the most popular rifle sold in the US and is lawfully used by literally millions of Americans each day is a weapon of war. LOL!

Funny I have never used any of my ARs for war. In fact I know of no country on earth that provides AR-15s for its military.

These Moon Bats are crazy as hell to think that the most popular rifle sold in the US and is lawfully used by literally millions of Americans each day is a weapon of war. LOL!
My link is not about the headline. The link leads to my post where I have scientific proof that the AR-15 is almost never used in crimes.

My link is not about the headline. The link leads to my post where I have scientific proof that the AR-15 is almost never used in crimes.
Depends on the crime

If you want to shoot up a classroom full of 6 year olds……It is the weapon of choice

Fact check: AR-15 style rifles used in 11 mass shootings since 2012

It is a toy to play at the range, to defend your home and family, and, as Flash stressed, liberty in your country. Crimes are committed with pistols, stones, ect, mainly, not with the AR-15.

Yes, because so many mass killings are done by someone armed with stones

Depends on the crime

If you want to shoot up a classroom full of 6 year olds……It is the weapon of choice

Considering there are over 20 million in private hands, and just as many have been used to stop violent crimes......what is your point?

Depends on the crime

Each year, knives are used to murder more people than AR-15 rifles.....as are clubs and bare hands....we must ban all of those before we think about banning the AR-15 rifle.

I have posted the statistics in my link. AR-15 used in crimes is more than just an exception, it happens almost never. The leadership is afraid of armed revolts, instead.

They saw Kyle Rittenhouse use one to stop their democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa, from murdering him........that is the real reason they want to ban these rifles. They know that they can't send their brown shirts, blm and antifa, into the suburbs or any red areas, because they will face armed citizens. That is why their brown shirts, blm and antifa, only burn, loot and murder in primarily black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities......the democrats have extreme gun control in those cities, and have made the black citizens helpless in the face of the democrat party brown shirts, blm and antifa.

Forum List

Back