We must ban this "weapon of war,"....the knife. This weapon is so deadly, it kills more people than AR-15 rifles.

From 2022.......

rifle.....541
knives.....1,630
bare hands.....665

The knife is one of the original "Weapons of War," and if we are going to ban "Weapons of War," then, obviously, this OG "Weapon of War," needs to be banned.......

The knife is used to murder more people than the AR-15 each year.

The knife is not only a weapon of war, it is a weapon of war that is used for torture, mutilation and needs to be banned......

Right?
/----/ Everyone, turn on all the knives in your home, even the butter knife. Learn how to cut your food with the side of a fork like everyone else.

1702220262551.png

Again try banning hand guns that will be an end to the democrat party
Your move
God damn you're stupid.

Banning thing's was the OP's plan, not mine.

He wanted to ban knives because they kill more people than rifles. Turns out the top of the list in his link is handguns, so following his logic they should be banned first.

You don't like it?

Then go talk to that idiot and stop pestering me with your lamed assed threats, ya limp dicked keyboard warrior.

From 2022.......

rifle.....541
knives.....1,630
bare hands.....665

The knife is one of the original "Weapons of War," and if we are going to ban "Weapons of War," then, obviously, this OG "Weapon of War," needs to be banned.......

The knife is used to murder more people than the AR-15 each year.

The knife is not only a weapon of war, it is a weapon of war that is used for torture, mutilation and needs to be banned......

Right?
Looks like hands should also be regulated more than rifles huh?

But we do need to be intellectually honest here. Some sort of firearms, especially hand guns, are the weapon of choice in the overwhelming majority of murders in America.

But those intent on murder generally find some way to commit it and if would be murderers don't have a gun, they are likely to choose some other weapon.

Personally if I'm going to be murdered, I would just as soon the murderer quickly dispatch me with one bullet than to be knifed or blown up with something or beaten or bludgeoned to death.

The USA ranks roughly 78th in the world for homicides per capita. Not great but nowhere near the worst either. Take the gangs and non citizens out of the equation and we would be at or near the bottom.

Last edited:
The very first line in your link says handguns are the worst, so following your logic they should be banned first, then knives followed by rifles.

YOur move.
Feel free to come and take them anytime you get the impulse.

God damn you're stupid.

Banning thing's was the OP's plan, not mine.

He wanted to ban knives because they kill more people than rifles. Turns out the top of the list in his link is handguns, so following his logic they should be banned first.

You don't like it?

Then go talk to that idiot and stop pestering me with your lamed assed threats, ya limp dicked keyboard warrior.
The op is about knives dumbass you brought up handguns
Talk about stupid

Forum List

Back