We must ban this "weapon of war,"....the knife. This weapon is so deadly, it kills more people than AR-15 rifles.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
From 2022.......

rifle.....541
knives.....1,630
bare hands.....665

The knife is one of the original "Weapons of War," and if we are going to ban "Weapons of War," then, obviously, this OG "Weapon of War," needs to be banned.......

The knife is used to murder more people than the AR-15 each year.

The knife is not only a weapon of war, it is a weapon of war that is used for torture, mutilation and needs to be banned......

Right?

From 2022.......

rifle.....541
knives.....1,630
bare hands.....665

The knife is one of the original "Weapons of War," and if we are going to ban "Weapons of War," then, obviously, this OG "Weapon of War," needs to be banned.......

The knife is not only a weapon of war, it is a weapon of war that is used for torture, mutilation and needs to be banned......

Right?
How about a pointy stabby on a pistol? ;)

b-003-2-jpg.856908

Yup, the latest in "self defense" toys. I've been looking for one to add to my collection of "tacticool" crap for a while.
I actually saw a Soviet spring-loaded one one of my acquaintances procured.....Kind of silly, if you are reduced to defending yourself with a knife then sending the blade flying does not seem to be a very good idea.....If you miss all you have left is harsh language.

Like this one:

IMG_1759-225x300.jpg

The very first line in your link says handguns are the worst, so following your logic they should be banned first, then knives followed by rifles.

YOur move.
Great the anti gunners tried to ban handguns back in the 80's try it. I really wished anti gunners would try it again. That would be the end of the antigun movement. Please oh pretty please try it. I double dog dare you.

I actually saw a Soviet spring-loaded one one of my acquaintances procured.....Kind of silly, if you are reduced to defending yourself with a knife then sending the blade flying does not seem to be a very good idea.....If you miss all you have left is harsh language.

Like this one:

IMG_1759-225x300.jpg
Yes, they are a joke. One will fit right in with my tactical whip/belt and my self defense pen and pencil set, lol.

Great the anti gunners tried to ban handguns back in the 80's try it. I really wished anti gunners would try it again. That would be the end of the antigun movement. Please oh pretty please try it. I double dog dare you.
Not me, the OP. He's the one deciding which should be banned first.

You're barking at the wrong hombre, doggie.

From 2022.......

rifle.....541
knives.....1,630
bare hands.....665

Right?
You really don't see how childish the crap you post is, do you?

Forum List

Back