6 dead in shooting in Germany......er....gun control? But...But...gun control?

... and Germany has a pretty horrible history with gun confiscation...you could ask 12 million Europeans....but they are no longer with us........

Do you know what I never heard from anyone in Germany? Any regret for my murdered Jewish family members. And do you know what I never heard from anyone in the USA? Any regret for any murdered German of my fellow countrymen.

-----
Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness. I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work. I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but beasts. For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth? So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot. Who can bring him to see what will be after him?
-----

-----

Have your VIPs enriched our culture again?

I am a German - you are a nothing, Nazi. No idea what your nationality could be. You know nearly nothing about the culture and history of the German nations. You are only a kind of absurde anti-German ET.

Du bist nur eine widerliche Sacklaus.

... and Germany has a pretty horrible history with gun confiscation...you could ask 12 million Europeans....but they are no longer with us........

Do you know what I never heard from anyone in Germany? Any regret for my murdered Jewish family members. And do you know what I never heard from anyone in the USA? Any regret for any murdered German of my fellow countrymen.

-----
Moreover, I saw under the sun that in the place of justice, even there was wickedness, and in the place of righteousness, even there was wickedness. I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for there is a time for every matter and for every work. I said in my heart with regard to the children of man that God is testing them that they may see that they themselves are but beasts. For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity. All go to one place. All are from the dust, and to dust all return. Who knows whether the spirit of man goes upward and the spirit of the beast goes down into the earth? So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work, for that is his lot. Who can bring him to see what will be after him?
-----

-----

I am a German - you are a nothing, Nazi. No idea what your nationality could be. You know nearly nothing about the culture and history of the German nations. You are only a kind of absurde anti-German ET.

Du bist nur eine widerliche Sacklaus.

Do you really think such a Nazi-slang on the deepest level of primitive animality makes you to something, Nazi?

-----
-----

-----

I am a German - you are an absurde anti-German nothing, Nazi. No idea what your nationality could be. You know nearly nothing about the culture and history of the German nations.

Don't you realize this is the zero college Archie Bunker forum.?
We are all sucking off our commie SS Medicare benefits

Going back to Germany, I meant to post this earlier, but this should serve to return to the actual topic of the thread.

2aguy said:
6 dead in shooting in Germany......er....gun control? But...But...gun control?

Ho hum, here we go again. So, let’s put this into context, shall we? Lets compare Germany with “gun nut central”, the USA.

Given the lack of gun control in the USA, numbers are estimates but the number of privately-owned small firearms per 100 residents in each country are 30.3/100 for Germany and 88.9/100 for USA; Americans have roughly 3 times more hand guns than Germans do per 100 people.

The intentional homicide rate, NOT counting suicides, but counting murder and manslaughter per 100,000 people gives Germany 0.81/100,000 and USA 4.7/100,000 ; six times greater. Basically, taking differences in population numbers into account, Americans murder 5 times as many people than Germans do, per million of population.

State with gun control, however imperfect, against a state with next to no gun controls work. You can have your guns in Germany, but Germans try to ensure that guns are kept out of the hands of psychopaths and other crazies, unlike America, where any crazy person can walk into a store and buy one.

This is what you can't explain, that you don't understand...which is why all of your beliefs, and "solutions," are wrong....

We had a rally in Virginia where 22-27 thousand people gathered to support our Right to own and carry guns.....the majority of the people there had guns with them. The better part of 22-27 thousand people carrying guns, mostly hand guns, but hundreds of others carrying all manner of rifle, including hundreds of AR-15 rifles....

Not one shooting.

Not one gun murder.

Not one gun crime.

Nothing you believe about guns and gun owners is true or accurate. Nothing you feel about guns is true or accurate. You don't understand the issues, you don't understand human nature or human history........

You can't explain how 22-27 thousand people could gather, with hand guns and AR-15 rifles and not shoot each other or police......

You can't explain how our gun murder rate went down 49% as more Americans own and carry guns....

You can't explain how it is possible for our gun crime rate to go down 75% as more Americans own and carry guns.....

You guys have nothing. Nothing. The truth, the facts, and the reality on the ground show you don't know what you are talking about.

tenor.gif

Yeah.....political parties have belief systems....when they have power they implement them through their policies.....
tenor.gif

All political parties can do in this country is allocate some funding to local authorities. The Right wing Conservative Governments in this country have cut funding to local authorities, which has resulted in a loss of over 20,000 police officers and put immense pressure on the legal system in general. The laws, rules and regulations haven't changed, just the wherewithal to carry them out. Conservative policies are responsible for the rise in crime, driving people into poverty and desperation.

This is why you are wrong......

Another Reason (If You Needed One) to Carry a Gun: Bail 'Reform' - The Truth About Guns

In most of the nation, setting bail not only helps ensure criminals make their court dates, but also serves as a deterrent to more criminal activity. After all, one can’t victimize innocent, law-abiding Americans when you’re in jail. And being re-arrested while you’re waiting for trial might just forfeit your bond.

New York State, however, has a new “no cash bail” law that took effect January 1 (because posting bail is racist or classist or something). The results have not been pretty.

Stories about of serial bad guys repeatedly walking out of jail without posting a thin dime for bail. Only to commit more crimes. From the New York Post:

Robbery is up almost 30% in New York City since the first of the year. Is this a statistical blip, a trend — or a New Year’s bail-reform gift from Albany, robbery now largely being a revolving-door offense in the Empire State?

Time will tell, but consider this as well: According to the latest NYPD stats, the number of shooting victims in the city is up 31% since New Year’s Day — so at the very least Gotham appears to be off to a rocky 2020 compared to last year.

-----
-----

-----

I am a German - you are an absurde anti-German nothing, Nazi. No idea what your nationality could be. You know nearly nothing about the culture and history of the German nations.

Don't you realize this is the zero college Archie Bunker forum.?
We are all sucking off our commie SS Medicare benefits

You still going on about this “college = human value” nonsense?

Yeah.....political parties have belief systems....when they have power they implement them through their policies.....
tenor.gif

All political parties can do in this country is allocate some funding to local authorities. The Right wing Conservative Governments in this country have cut funding to local authorities, which has resulted in a loss of over 20,000 police officers and put immense pressure on the legal system in general. The laws, rules and regulations haven't changed, just the wherewithal to carry them out. Conservative policies are responsible for the rise in crime, driving people into poverty and desperation.

And more on why you don't know what you are talking about...

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/02/why_are_liberal_cities_such_a_mess.html

Many major U.S. cities run by liberal Democrats are in rough shape. They are afflicted by the problems of homelessness, violent crime, gangs, and unemployment to a far greater degree than the country as a whole. Consider the following:

Chicago's violence and gang-related drug problems are well-known. What’s less well-known is that the city hasn’t had a Republican mayor since 1927. The city’s finances -- like most Democratically-run major cities -- are in shambles. At the end of 2015, according to a 2017 report by the Fiscal Times, Chicago had assets of just $4.7 billion against liabilities of more than $14 billion, a funded ratio of barely 33%.

The homeless population in Los Angeles has risen from a staggering 33,000 in 2010 to over 55,000 in 2018. The city -- already dominated by a liberal super-majority of legislators -- has just recently pushed through massive local tax increases designed to address the homeless crisis.

San Francisco actually has maps so people can track where the worst incidences of human waste are on the sidewalks. The homeless population now approaches 7000 and there is no law prohibiting sleeping on the streets, sidewalks, or other public places. Discarded syringes are everywhere. San Francisco’s property crime rate is the highest in the nation and “smash and grab” thefts involving broken car windows are so commonplace that repair shops have waiting lists. The DA’s office no longer prosecutes “victimless” crimes like prostitution or drug possession, resulting in a massive influx of drug dealers into the city.

Why does this happen under democrat party control?

As Investors Business Daily put it:

When Democrats are in control, cities tend to go soft on crime, reward cronies with public funds, establish hostile business environments, heavily tax the most productive citizens and set up fat pensions for their union friends. Simply put, theirs is a Blue State blueprint for disaster.

The question, of course, is why? Why do they choose to govern like that? Can anything about the efficacy and propriety of liberal governing doctrine be extrapolated from these examples?

The answer is a resounding “yes.” To boil down the essential difference between conservative and liberal governing philosophy into the simplest terms, it would be this:

• Conservatives believe in equal opportunity.
  • Liberals believe in equal outcome.
The conservative’s view of government’s role in society (after fulfilling its fundamental responsibilities of national defense, common-sense safety/liability regulations, environmental protections and providing a basic social safety net for those in a temporarily disadvantageous situation) is to set up the game pieces such that those choosing to participate have a reasonably equal chance of winning. Not perfectly equal, perhaps, but a reasonable shot at success. In the conservative paradigm, individual initiative, hard work and a bit of luck can eliminate almost all the barriers to educational, professional and financial

In contrast, liberal doctrine stipulates an equal outcome for all people. Their view of government is that its responsibility is to ensure that every individual has at least a minimally acceptable share of society’s spoils (that share being quite arbitrarily determined by liberal politicians, according to their whims and the political exigencies in effect at the time). Liberal governing practices of wealth redistribution, punitive taxation, excessive regulations designed to impede runaway capitalistic profits and “cover every contingency” individual benefit programs all combine to produce -- in many instances -- the unintended consequence of short-circuiting personal initiative and ambition. Instead, these excessive giveaway programs essentially “teach” some people how to game the system and get the government to pay for their existence in society. That’s not the original intent, but that’s how it ends up playing out in many cases.

Liberal cities are governed by the guiding tenets of softness, misplaced “compassion,” and individual unaccountability. Examples include:

• Hands-off policing style (NYC has long since abandoned the highly successful stop-and-frisk practices of the Giuliani years that led to low street crime).
  • Sanctuary cities, which give rise to higher incidents of crime, poverty, unemployment, and the wasting of taxpayer-funded public resources because of the undocumented population’s draining effect on the community.
  • The inexplicable decision of cities like Boston to no longer prosecute crimes such as shoplifting and breaking and entering, leading to urban stores not being able to remain open and be profitable (thus denying the community of a valuable resource).
  • Widespread locally approved abuse of the SNAP/EBT program, allowing its acceptance for alcohol and other nonessential items.
  • Explicit sanctioning of sleeping on the street or other common public areas and unrestricted public loitering.
Liberal policies have worked almost perfectly to degrade the quality of inner-city life for their residents to the point of abject unacceptability.

Hmm, really?

American Thinker - Media Bias/Fact Check
"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news."

Investors Business Daily - Media Bias/Fact Check
"However, editorially IBT is clearly a Questionable source with promotion of right wing conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks."

The Truth About Guns - Media Bias/Fact Check
"Although the information is evidence based, it is misleading because they only choose to present one side of this story. We rate this source factual in reporting, but right biased based on its rejection of gun control and somewhat cherry picked information."

You can't explain how our gun murder rate went down 49% as more Americans own and carry guns....

You can't explain how it is possible for our gun crime rate to go down 75% as more Americans own and carry guns.....

I have done, time after time after time after time. You just ignore anything that doesn't fit into your conspiracy theory bubble and just keep repeating the same BS. Joseph Geobbels would be proud of you.

Hmm, really?

"A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news."

"However, editorially IBT is clearly a Questionable source with promotion of right wing conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks."

"Although the information is evidence based, it is misleading because they only choose to present one side of this story. We rate this source factual in reporting, but right biased based on its rejection of gun control and somewhat cherry picked information."

You are blind.....

Hmm, really?

You are blind.....

On the contrary, I can clearly see your rabid zealotry, bordering on religoius fanaticism, in promoting the word of your lord god Wayne Lapierre and his cronies

Forum List

Back