59% Back Trump On Deportation of Illegals

And yet there is no link to the poll in the article and neither does it appear on the website for the pollster.

So until we can see the actual poll results this sounds like a T-Rump supporter's wet dream.

Statistikhengst

However, out of bad, sometimes, good things happen. also from the IDB link:

Shock Poll: 59% Back Trump On Deportation of Illegals

The cost and disruptions of such a plan, both economically and politically, could be enormous. The conservative American Action Forum, for example, figures it would take 20 years and $420 billion to deport the 12 million illegals here now.

More hysterical bullshit figures used as an excuse for doing nothing. Even if it took 20 years, I would still support it. What is the cost of 20 million illegals over 20 years? It's been stated many times that the cost of deporting an illegal is $1,250.

If they whine about cost too badly; remind them how cheap ammo is.

The profoundly far right reactionary conservatives are not to whom we will give the party

We will give them the boot, though

The Manchurian Republican wants to give us another BUSH, perhaps we will just form a third party just to deny these fucking traitor to the Republic from ever winning another election!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

And yet there is no link to the poll in the article and neither does it appear on the website for the pollster.

So until we can see the actual poll results this sounds like a T-Rump supporter's wet dream.

Statistikhengst

The cost and disruptions of such a plan, both economically and politically, could be enormous. The conservative American Action Forum, for example, figures it would take 20 years and $420 billion to deport the 12 million illegals here now.
Lying again I see! It costs America $113 BILLION a year to take care of this infestation, and the WIDELY used cost of removal is $200 Billion, making it a roughly $300 BILLION savings in 5 years!

Donald Trump's Deportation Plan Would Cost $100-200 Billion
www.nbcnews.com/...deportation-plan-would-cost-100-200-billion-n411066
So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion. Another estimate from the ...

Illegal Immigrants Cost U.S. $100 Billion per Year ...
abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion...
May 21, 2010 · What do illegal immigrants cost the United States economy? That's what it seems to come down to in the most recent flare-up of the immigration debate. ($113 Billion in 2015!)

You ALWAYS LIE, WTF IS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM???????

Statistikhengst

Oh look!! The lib/prog/commie/democrat doesn't like the poll, but he likes cherry picking the article!!

ISs
I went them deported myself. They're taking our jobs, using our resources and destroying our communities. They lower our workers wages.

But who's gonna build the infrastructure if we slash and burn all the illegal immigrants? You fucking slash and burn asshole!

:rofl:

Statistikhengst

Oh look!! The lib/prog/commie/democrat doesn't like the poll, but he likes cherry picking the article!!

ISs
I went them deported myself. They're taking our jobs, using our resources and destroying our communities. They lower our workers wages.

But who's gonna build the infrastructure if we slash and burn all the illegal immigrants? You fucking slash and burn asshole!

American workers

Statistikhengst

ISs

This anger isn’t coming just from “white” Americans, but from Hispanics as well. Breitbart is reporting that a new poll indicates 64 percent of Hispanics want to see illegals deported back to their home country, findings that place the Hispanic demographic almost perfectly in sync with the rest of the nation’s opinion.

Statistikhengst

ISs

American workers

That $420 Billion could be spent on the 3-things that you masturbate to every waking moment: "science, education, and infrastructure".

Make up your mind kid... you can't have it both ways.

John Kasich, the guy I support, is much more conservative than Donald Trump, the progressive statist whom Vigilante supports.

Statistikhengst

Lying again I see! It costs America $113 BILLION a year to take care of this infestation, and the WIDELY used cost of removal is $200 Billion, making it a roughly $300 BILLION savings in 5 years!

Donald Trump's Deportation Plan Would Cost $100-200 Billion
www.nbcnews.com/...deportation-plan-would-cost-100-200-billion-n411066
So when you multiply that cost for the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the U.S., that comes to $137.5 billion. Another estimate from the ...

Illegal Immigrants Cost U.S. $100 Billion per Year ...
abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigrants-cost-us-100-billion...
May 21, 2010 · What do illegal immigrants cost the United States economy? That's what it seems to come down to in the most recent flare-up of the immigration debate. ($113 Billion in 2015!)

You ALWAYS LIE, WTF IS YOUR MENTAL PROBLEM???????

Rant all you want. We both know there is zero chance for mass deportation of Mexicans. It's a stupid idea, and no reasonable person is even considering it.

Forum List

Back