59% Back Trump On Deportation of Illegals

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Both the left and the establishment right are attacking Trump on his stance on deportation of illegals.....but surprise, surprise.....59% of Americans actually favor deportation.....

Why? maybe because Americans are fed up with foreigners invading our country, disturbing our society and costing us so much....maybe because they are fed up with politicians breaking the law.....after all if even our leaders break the law why should anybody follow any other law...? i think Americans recognize the fact that if we don't have law and order we no longer have a country....

Shock Poll: 59% Back Trump On Deportation of Illegals

And yet there is no link to the poll in the article and neither does it appear on the website for the pollster.

So until we can see the actual poll results this sounds like a T-Rump supporter's wet dream.

Statistikhengst

Investors Business Daily is a heavily biased to the right media piss outlet. Right up there with Daily Caller, Washington Times, and Fox News. I would trust their poll about as much as they trust Hillary Clinton.

Less than 900 participants in the poll. No wonder they don't want to give details.

Both the left and the establishment right are attacking Trump on his stance on deportation of illegals.....but surprise, surprise.....59% of Americans actually favor deportation.....

Why? maybe because Americans are fed up with foreigners invading our country, disturbing our society and costing us so much....maybe because they are fed up with politicians breaking the law.....after all if even our leaders break the law why should anybody follow any other law...? i think Americans recognize the fact that if we don't have law and order we no longer have a country....

Yo, the Elite Republicans are biting their nails, that is great News!!!! There are more "Conservative Republicans" then Elites!!!

"GTP"
Just two of the Establishment Republicans who need the boot!!!
images (5).jpg

john-boehner-sequester.jpg

Spineless cowards like Boehner and McConnell are why circus clowns like Trump are succeeding. This is the era of Anyone But The Establishment.

Unfortunately, the retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths who have infected the Republican Party want to replace the fucked up Establishment Republicans with profoundly retarded Republicans.

A move in the wrong direction.

Investors Business Daily is a heavily biased to the right media piss outlet. Right up there with Daily Caller, Washington Times, and Fox News. I would trust their poll about as much as they trust Hillary Clinton.
which is squat....but you go right ahead and vote for that liar....Dims seem to prefer liars....which makes all your 'trustworthy' 'news' sources less trustworthy than any.....

Spineless cowards like Boehner and McConnell are why circus clowns like Trump are succeeding. This is the era of Anyone But The Establishment.

Unfortunately, the retards, bigots, liars, hypocrites and psychopaths who have infected the Republican Party want to replace the fucked up Establishment Republicans with profoundly retarded Republicans.

as if we've been going in the right direction.....?

You're a piss gargling squish.

Drink up!

2-urinal-042209-lg-90307369.jpg

The profoundly far right reactionary conservatives are not to whom we will give the party

We will give them the boot, though

And yet there is no link to the poll in the article and neither does it appear on the website for the pollster.

So until we can see the actual poll results this sounds like a T-Rump supporter's wet dream.

Statistikhengst

IBD/Tipp was WILDLY off in 2012, and I mean, wildly.

IBD/Tipp does not release internals.

This poll is of over 900 adults, no mention of region, nothing.

Now the Lib/prog/commie/democrats think the polls are skewed......

:rofl:

Uhm, no.

Every single poll may have a certain amount of mathematical bias in it, but the aggregate of many polls, from independent-from-each-other pollsters, which smooths out the rough edges of both extremes, is usually very close to the truth.

Plus, there is the track record of established pollsters to look at - to easily compare their performance in end polling compared to actual results. When it comes to issues polling, however, that is harder to measure.

Now that I have schooled you in something that may actually be beneficial to your education about polling and results, is there anything else I can do for you? A lobotomy, perhaps?

Statistikhengst

However, out of bad, sometimes, good things happen. also from the IDB link:

The cost and disruptions of such a plan, both economically and politically, could be enormous. The conservative American Action Forum, for example, figures it would take 20 years and $420 billion to deport the 12 million illegals here now.

What does it say that only 30% of politicians support the same thing?

Forum List

Back