54% of US Counties in 2014 had Zero Murders, 2% of Counties have 51% of the Murders

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mere koinkydink the map looks like a Democrat vote map.

murders by county.png

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

Let me take a wild stab at the predominant racial makeup of the 2% counties...

Oops, nevermind. Being called a racist for it might cause injury from my uncontrolled laughter.

Oops, nevermind. Being called a racist for it might cause injury from my uncontrolled laughter.
Yes it is clear that where minorities have a sizable presence, one finds crime. No doubt that speaking this truth will cause some ignorant Americans to call me a racist. So it goes in America in 2018.

Conversely, those counties with very little crime, are likely predominately if not entirely white.

Yes it is clear that where minorities have a sizable presence, one finds crime. No doubt that speaking this truth will cause some ignorant Americans to call me a racist. So it goes in America in 2018.

Conversely, those counties with very little crime, are likely predominately if not entirely white.
Shhhhhhhhh...

Shhhhhhhhh...
More a culture than race issue. Democrats believe humans are no more significant than moss growing on a rock, so murdering people is no more significant than cleaning the mold off your bathroom shower.

looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?

• Thanks
Reactions: ATL
looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

there is always two ways to view things, or 2 sides of the story!
======================
so from your figures, 46% of all counties have murders

2% of that 46% of all counties, have 51% of all murders committed there...

and the remaining 44% of all the counties in the USA have 49% of all murders committed in the USA....

so nearly have the counties in the USA, do have murders taking place....and a lot of them!

am i supposed to care?
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

sure, pal

it's brutal sucking the govt teat and getting paid not to grow shit

cry me a fucking river, alfalfa

am i supposed to care?
My my. Oh the irony dale
That cup of coffee you had this day may have had sugar from my farm
Those French fries you had may have come from my farm
That macaroni salad you had may have had wheat from my farm
Don’t choke to hard on your pathetic nonsense dale

am i supposed to care?
My my. Oh the irony dale
That cup of coffee you had this day may have had sugar from my farm
Those French fries you had may have come from my farm
That macaroni salad you had may have had wheat from my farm
Don’t choke to hard on your pathetic nonsense dale

uhh, i'm not dale, cowboy

:lol:

but i'll pass the word, in case he's confused about how agriculture works :thup:

I

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

it's brutal sucking the govt teat and getting paid not to grow shit

cry me a fucking river, alfalfa
so what is the price of a ton of hay these days?
Since your the resident authority on it

Forum List

Back