73% of murders are concentrated in just 5% US counties...

Springfield is a city. derp.
Just because I know who is on the city council doesn't mean I live there, nutball.

I live close enough to commute to Springfield but far enough away that we only go into the city once every couple months.

Just because I know who is on the city council doesn't mean I live there, nutball.

I live close enough to commute to Springfield but far enough away that we only go into the city once every couple months.
So suburbs. You're sucking off the city. :auiqs.jpg:

So suburbs. You're sucking off the city. :auiqs.jpg:
No no...a suburb city would be like Nixa or Willard. Maybe even Rogers. We're a county away. About 45 miles of farmland from downtown.

Last time we went to Springfield we stopped for gas and the Missus need to use the restroom.

Been stopping at this same place for a decade or more.

This time the woman's restroom...inside the store...was locked..."please ask attendant for key".

Why was the door locked? Three people had OD'd and died in the bathroom without anyone knowing they were in there.

Wonderful place, the city.

No no...a suburb city would be like Nixa or Willard. Maybe even Rogers. We're a county away. About 45 miles of farmland from downtown.

Last time we went to Springfield we stopped for gas and the Missus need to use the restroom.

Been stopping at this same place for a decade or more.

This time the woman's restroom...inside the store...was locked..."please ask attendant for key".

Why was the door locked? Three people had OD'd and died in the bathroom without anyone knowing they were in there.

Wonderful place, the city.
Interesting, why do you go to Springfield?

must be 1990s old, per google. Good deal. I find well maintained old trucks to be very cool.
The newest pickup we own is an '89.

It's my beater truck. Old enough I can work on it but new enough that it has EFI, an EEC and emissions.

We had a blue C10 like that, but sold it when we moved.

I did have an '82 Scottsdale flatbed 4x4 for about 15 minutes before the Wife commandeered it.

Also a 77 F100 shortbed 300 inline, a 74 F100 standard 351 V8 and a 68 VW type 1 in progress.

Like I said I'm another thread. If it don't have a wing window and a carburetor...count me out.

The newest pickup we own is an '89.

It's my beater truck. Old enough I can work on it but new enough that it has EFI, an EEC and emissions.

We had a blue C10 like that, but sold it when we moved.

I did have an '82 Scottsdale flatbed 4x4 for about 15 minutes before the Wife commandeered it.

Also a 77 F100 shortbed 300 inline, a 74 F100 standard 351 V8 and a 68 VW type 1 in progress.

Like I said I'm another thread. If it don't have a wing window and a carburetor...count me out.

Lefty metros like Zincwarrior are always shocked and horrified that not everyone drives a Tesla, Ubers, or rides a bike everywhere. LOL

Lefty metros like Zincwarrior are always shocked and horrified that not everyone drives a Tesla, Ubers, or rides a bike everywhere. LOL
Then they'd be terrified seeing the 5' 6" Missus tooling around in her Goliath Road Warrior K-20 straight piped 350 4x4 battle wagon....

IMG_20210809_170532685~3.jpg

IMG_20210809_190804582.jpg

Are you American, because that is factually insane.

No, you idiot. I have driven down Market Street and the entire street has no open businesses save for a Doc Martin's store.

That's over a hundred storefronts that are empty.

The same is true for Oakland, and San Mateo.

You just might want to pull your head out of your ass so you can actually see what's going on.

Yes we are truly terrible. Thats why we had 9% growth last year and 22%n the year before. Now tell me about the redneck shithole you live in?
343939211_767168294885189_2355145187689916215_n
What growth is that? Cali lost enough population to lose at least one congress critter.

That is the first time that has happened since it earned statehood.

If you are talking about a growth in the homeless population, that is true.

What growth is that? Cali lost enough population to lose at least one congress critter.

That is the first time that has happened since it earned statehood.

If you are talking about a growth in the homeless population, that is true.
Thats Austin you idiot.

Thats Austin you idiot.

Oh, I see. So the California leftists who are fleeing the debacle they helped create are now invading Austin.

That makes sense. California leftists are a plague.

No, you idiot. I have driven down Market Street and the entire street has no open businesses save for a Doc Martin's store.

That's over a hundred storefronts that are empty.

The same is true for Oakland, and San Mateo.

You just might want to pull your head out of your ass so you can actually see what's going on.

Hard to believe Zincwarrior's bubble is so tiny, he hasn't heard about this.

Union Square has historically been a major commercial hub in the heart of San Francisco’s downtown. It serves as a venue for many public events and is seen as a go-to tourist attraction in the city due to its high-end shops, departments stores and hotels. But lately, many well-known chains have announced exits from the area, including CB2, Anthropologie, and Nordstrom.

According to data provided to CNN by market research firm Coresight, nearly 40 retail stores have closed in Union Square’s zip code since 2020, while dozens more have closed in the surrounding area.

Hard to believe Zincwarrior's bubble is so tiny, he hasn't heard about this.

Union Square has historically been a major commercial hub in the heart of San Francisco’s downtown. It serves as a venue for many public events and is seen as a go-to tourist attraction in the city due to its high-end shops, departments stores and hotels. But lately, many well-known chains have announced exits from the area, including CB2, Anthropologie, and Nordstrom.

According to data provided to CNN by market research firm Coresight, nearly 40 retail stores have closed in Union Square’s zip code since 2020, while dozens more have closed in the surrounding area.
When one lives their life with their head up their ass it limits their interaction with the world.

Yet I don't need any of those things to buy a car.
So what you do is, you make sure the user is safe, trained, and suitable to drive/use a vehicle on a public highway. The car is a car, anyone can crash it accidentally, on purpose, or steal it. But you have the system in place to try and make vehicle use safe.

Why not make a constitutional amendment that gives anyone the right to drive whatever they want, as fast as they want, and irrelevant if you have a dangerous police record and corning medical issues? What do you think would happen?

(It's like sitting down explaining to a 5 year old)

GET OFF MY CAR, COME TRY AND TAKE MY CAR, I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DRIVE MY CAR

Forum List

Back