54% of US Counties in 2014 had Zero Murders, 2% of Counties have 51% of the Murders

I
looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

sure, pal

it's brutal sucking the govt teat and getting paid not to grow shit

cry me a fucking river, alfalfa
so what is the price of a ton of hay these days?
Since your the resident authority on it

i don't know, but at the rate you build strawmen, i hope it's cheap. :lol:

I
looks like the fuckwits in flyover country are spaced far enough apart that they can't shoot each other without getting up off their barcaloungers, which of course they are too lazy to do.

am i supposed to care?
You've obviously never been around farmers, hardest working people on the planet.

sure, pal

250k combine
50 k baler
200k tractor
Wrong again emu brain

I

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

250k combine
50 k baler
200k tractor
Wrong again emu brain

you're not the sharpest scythe in the tool shed, are you?

I agree with this

Gun Ownership
According to a 2013 PEW Research Center survey, the household gun ownership rate in rural areas was 2.11 times greater than in urban areas (“Why Own a Gun? Protection is Now Top Reason,” PEW Research Center, March 12, 2013). Suburban households are 28.6% more likely to own guns than urban households. Despite lower gun ownership, urban areas experience much higher murder rates. One should not put much weight on this purely “cross-sectional” evidence over one point in time and many factors determine murder rates, but it is still interesting to note that so much of the country has both very high gun ownership rates and zero murders.

and the conclusion

Conclusion
This study shows how murders in the United States are heavily concentrated in very small areas. Few appreciate how much of the US has no murders each year. Murder isn’t a nationwide problem. It’s a problem in a very small set of urban areas, and any solution must reduce those murders.

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

there is always two ways to view things, or 2 sides of the story!
======================
so from your figures, 46% of all counties have murders

2% of that 46% of all counties, have 51% of all murders committed there...

and the remaining 44% of all the counties in the USA have 49% of all murders committed in the USA....

so nearly have the counties in the USA, do have murders taking place....and a lot of them!
Do you ever read the articles, or just scan the headline and draw erroneous conclusions?

:rofl:

I agree with this

Gun Ownership
According to a 2013 PEW Research Center survey, the household gun ownership rate in rural areas was 2.11 times greater than in urban areas (“Why Own a Gun? Protection is Now Top Reason,” PEW Research Center, March 12, 2013). Suburban households are 28.6% more likely to own guns than urban households. Despite lower gun ownership, urban areas experience much higher murder rates. One should not put much weight on this purely “cross-sectional” evidence over one point in time and many factors determine murder rates, but it is still interesting to note that so much of the country has both very high gun ownership rates and zero murders.

and the conclusion

Conclusion
This study shows how murders in the United States are heavily concentrated in very small areas. Few appreciate how much of the US has no murders each year. Murder isn’t a nationwide problem. It’s a problem in a very small set of urban areas, and any solution must reduce those murders.
This was the last shooting in my rural neck of the woods. She burned a casserole.
Woman charged with killing husband after fight over burned casserole

I

am i supposed to care?

sure, pal

250k combine
50 k baler
200k tractor
Wrong again emu brain
You are quite the dumbfuck aren't you

We had a rape murder a couple of years ago. the 20- something girl was lured, picked up an a large outdoor Halloween party.
Massive searches for weeks the community did not quit. They found her in the wood line in between to fields, and her killer also convicted him.

The liberals run all the Shit Holes......
Which of these 10 most livable cities in the U.S. are NOT run by liberals? We know about the murders but if you`re not in the bad neighborhoods buying heroin you have nothing to fear.
Chicago is 4th most livable city in US
That’s just the white lefties. They live in white ‘hoods and chase the blacks away and call it gentrification because they so love diversity.
Can you say hypocrite?

Murders in US very concentrated: 54% of US counties in 2014 had zero murders, 2% of counties have 51% of the murders - Crime Prevention Research Center

there is always two ways to view things, or 2 sides of the story!
======================
so from your figures, 46% of all counties have murders

2% of that 46% of all counties, have 51% of all murders committed there...

and the remaining 44% of all the counties in the USA have 49% of all murders committed in the USA....

so nearly have the counties in the USA, do have murders taking place....and a lot of them!
Do you ever read the articles, or just scan the headline and draw erroneous conclusions?

:rofl:
:D guilty as charged!

I only read the headline and skimmed the op post!!!!

I agree with this

Gun Ownership

and the conclusion

Conclusion
This was the last shooting in my rural neck of the woods. She burned a casserole.

This isn't the first time morons like you have trotted out this case....and you left out the actual details.....like the alcoholism in the home...

During police questioning later, she told officers she drank seven beers and her husband was insulting her and cursing her cooking. She said they wound up in the bedroom, where her husband pulled the gun from a holster and she put her finger on the trigger and it went off, court documents said.

Forum List

Back