54 Christmas Trees???

Because we care?

Ok, got it.

You conservatives care how many Christmas trees are in the White House, but you didn't care how many Americans died needlessly in Iraq.

That's an awesome set of priorities you people have.

Oh look, another retardo logical fallacy.

Keep chopping away, loser. Just in case there is still someone in the whole internet world who thinks you have a brain cell to your name.

Point me to the posts where you showed any outrage over the needless deaths of 4000+ Americans in Iraq and I'll stand corrected.

I don't even believe in killing 1 tree for Christmas, but the Obamination crowd seems to think 54 is a good stopping point.

55 trees killed would've been too much for their tiny minds.

What in God's name are you blathering about, simpleton?

You conservatives care how many Christmas trees are in the White House, but you didn't care how many Americans died needlessly in Iraq.

That's an awesome set of priorities you people have.

Oh look, another retardo logical fallacy.

Keep chopping away, loser. Just in case there is still someone in the whole internet world who thinks you have a brain cell to your name.

Point me to the posts where you showed any outrage over the needless deaths of 4000+ Americans in Iraq and I'll stand corrected.

I'm certainly outraged! I think nuking mecca would be a good place to start.

Nothing wrong with this, I like Christmas trees, got one myself. Good for Obama looking past the economy and the fiscal cliff and enjoying the season.

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Amazing how a reelection can reshape an incumbent's thinking about many things. Now safely ensconced in the White House for 49 more months, the Obamas have decorated the place with 54 Christmas trees this year.

Even allowing for the usual Washington excesses with taxpayer money, that's a whole grove of Christmas trees.

"We have 54 trees in the White House," an excited Michelle Obama proudly told visitors the other day. "54! That’s a lot of trees."

In fact, the Obamas' 54 trees this year are almost 50% more Christmas trees than last year. That was during the campaign before Obama whispered a reminder to the Russians that he had to be careful until Nov. 6, when a victory would give him more "flexibility."

Read More At IBD: As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Because there aren't enough threads about this?

Sorry, didn't see one, my bad. Should be some sort of filter. I'll bet all the rest of the threads say bad things about Obama and 54 Christmas trees.

Tell that to the republican house, who is standing in the way to save money for the rich. Also you need to remember they lost in the house as well, by a million votes, gerrymandering saved their ass.

Also I am on vacation at Disney, and at the resort we are staying at there are 77 Christmas trees, does this mean Disney is reallllllllllly worried about the cliff the republicans are holding up?

Tell that to the republican house, who is standing in the way to save money for the rich. Also you need to remember they lost in the house as well, by a million votes, gerrymandering saved their ass.

Please provide some proof that the Rep's are out to save money for ONLY the rich.
I'd also love to see the proof of "gerrymandering" by the GOP in the house.

I won't be holding my breathe though, as I like living.

Also I am on vacation at Disney, and at the resort we are staying at there are 77 Christmas trees, does this mean Disney is reallllllllllly worried about the cliff the republicans are holding up?

Did you have (emphasize required by law) to help purchase them?

Disney could put up 500 trees for all I care... Its their money!

This is the third stupid topic about the Christmas trees in as many days.

Do you people have firebells mounted above your beds to alert you to the latest glass of piss to drink, or something?

Do you people have firebells mounted above your beds to alert you to the latest glass of piss to drink, or something?

No, just a refusal to use search feature.

Yes! I agree those 54 Christmas trees that I love so much will certainly help convince the Republicans to throw in the towel and give in to all of Obama's demands. After all look what great things he has done in 4 years. Almost 13 Christmas trees/year.

Disney and the WH are exactly the same size I noticed that when I visited both. And Millions pass through both. And Disney pays for their trees. So I do see the exactly parallel thanks for pointing it out no way I would ever have put the two together.

It is more than a coincidence that several people decide to start a topic about an incredibly insignificant thing like White House Christmas trees.

They are obviously getting their instructions from a puppeteer.

I see this kind of pattern over and over and over here. They are like the Borg.

As I said I like Christmas trees. I may even have to buy some for friends and family who don't seem to think spending money on a tree right now is worth while. Although I point out that the President may seem out of touch with what appears to be extravagant he is only leading Christian way to a better celebration of Christmas.

I am glad that I could supply something so easily ignored so you could vent your "glass of piss" or something.

You're right, I am lazy. It is easier to let people ignore what they have already read instead of doing searches.

Forum List

Back