54 Christmas Trees???

GoneBezerk

Rookie
May 14, 2011
As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

Come on liberals, explain this away.

54 dead trees????

I think its funny Mooochelle likes all them Christmas trees but on July 4th you hear "All this for a flag?"

I heard Obama also flushes the toilet twice after he takes a shit.

What a fucking elitist BASTARD!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I heard Michelle Obama uses ten squares of toilet paper to wipe herself after she pees.

These people are unbelievable.

Here we are, in a recess-, er, a low growth economy, and they are partying like its 1999!

• Banned
I don't even believe in killing 1 tree for Christmas, but the Obamination crowd seems to think 54 is a good stopping point.

55 trees killed would've been too much for their tiny minds.

As Americans face a fiscal cliff, the Obamas make do with 54 Christmas trees by Andrew Malcolm - Investors.com

Oh, maybe the Obamination family calls them "holiday trees," but still 54 trees for the White House.

Since liberals here are worried about a private citizen in Mitt Romney buying an Audi.....what about the so-called "GREEN" POTUS killing 54 trees to decorate his house?

Or what about blowing that much money on being an over the top show off during a budget crisis and millions out of work......

54 dead trees????

Can you imagine that, a Muslim putting up 54 Xmas trees to stimulate the economy by buying and putting people to work! How unAmerican!!! Any wonder people either don't pay any attention to you or mock you if they do? You spend your time posting about trivia, when the ongoing budget negotiation is what's really important.

Well idiot, someone claiming to protect "The Earth" and being so-called tight with the budget wouldn't go out and kill 54 trees then decorate them with taxpayer money.

I'm guessing we're talking around $500K or more for this bullshit.

I heard Obama also flushes the toilet twice after he takes a shit.

What a fucking elitist BASTARD!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I heard Michelle Obama uses ten squares of toilet paper to wipe herself after she pees.

These people are unbelievable.

Here we are, in a recess-, er, a low growth economy, and they are partying like its 1999!

54 dead trees????
Obama still calls it a Christmas tree. :eusa_eh:

So you think it's ok to spend taxpayer money on 54 fucking trees????

Nevermind killing 54 trees to feed his ego.

You are proving you are full of shit regarding the budget and enviroment when he think it's a joke the White House 54 Christmas trees when we're $16T in debt.

54 dead trees????

Can you imagine that, a Muslim putting up 54 Xmas trees to stimulate the economy by buying and putting people to work! How unAmerican!!! Any wonder people either don't pay any attention to you or mock you if they do? You spend your time posting about trivia, when the ongoing budget negotiation is what's really important.

Jesus, you people are easy.

HEY! LOOK AT ALL THE MONEY THIS GUY IS WASTING OVER HERE!

This is classic misdirection. You guys are so easily led. No wonder billions of dollars have been made off your stupidity.

Well idiot, someone claiming to protect "The Earth" and being so-called tight with the budget wouldn't go out and kill 54 trees then decorate them with taxpayer money.

I'm guessing we're talking around $500K or more for this bullshit.

What's bullshit is that you're wasting your time on trivia. Don't bother to say that others on the other side have done it. I thought you were claiming to be better!

If Mitt Romney had 54 Christmas trees even as a private citizen.....NBC News would make it an opening to their nightly news.

Forum List

Back