53% of Americans Think Republicans are Too Extreme

Personally I think we'll look back some day and thank the republican party for NOT letting that selfserving, petty, tyranical little pisher have his way and run this country into the ground.
Stick to yer guns boys. Back that little twit right off that fiscal cliff!:D:D:D

Last edited:

Only the ones that agree with the Republican Leadership. The others simply "voted white" because they hate having a president who is black.

I've read several of your posts and I gotta ask... do you ever have anything intelligent to say...?

If one thinks that blaming Republicans and conservatives for every sparrow that falls out of a tree no matter the topic at hand in 99% of his posts, then the answer is "yes."

Only the ones that agree with the Republican Leadership. The others simply "voted white" because they hate having a president who is black.

I've read several of your posts and I gotta ask... do you ever have anything intelligent to say...?

If one thinks that blaming Republicans and conservatives for every sparrow that falls out of a tree no matter the topic at hand in 99% of his posts, then the answer is "yes."

Deany has been playing victim his whole life. Gets all kinds of free gubmint stuff that way.

That's the way to win elections! :thup:

What are you suggesting?? Republicans be more like Democrats??

Voters made the wrong decision. Hopefully they'll wise up in the future. End of story.

Republicans have lost 4 of the last 6 Presidential elections.

Republicans have lost 5 of the last 6 Presidential popular votes.

Republicans have lost moderates in 5 of the last 6 Presidential elections.

So I guess the answer might be "yes."

Or at least stop being a party so beholden to its base.

Just two years ago the Republicans picked up a historic amount seats in congress. Did they do that by being more like democrats? Of course not. These things are cyclical, but Democrats have fared better, not because their policies are in line what Americans want or believe, more so because of they Democrat's ground game, the media, and Hollywood.

Last edited:

Voters made the wrong decision. Hopefully they'll wise up in the future. End of story.

Just two years ago the Republicans picked up a historic amount seats in congress. Did they do that by being more like democrats? Of course not. These things are cyclical, but Democrats have fared better, not because their policies are in line what Americans want or believe, more so because of they Democrat's ground game, the media, Hollywood.

That, and the one thing which even trumps a good ground game - a trillion per year in free handouts made with fake money which we can never hope to pay back.

Just two years ago the Republicans picked up a historic amount seats in congress. Did they do that by being more like democrats? Of course not. These things are cyclical, but Democrats have fared better, not because their policies are in line what Americans want or believe, more so because of they Democrat's ground game, the media, Hollywood.

That, and the one thing which even trumps a good ground game - a trillion per year in free handouts made with fake money which we can never hope to pay back.

You're right. How could I forget?

That's the way to win elections! :thup:

Toro, you know how this goes.
Not a democrat nor a member of LULAC could be counted on to look into the future and see how really bad it's going to get in Obama's second term. They have to be not only shown but actually have their noses rubbed in it.
You'll hear America singing a different tune in about a year from now when the free goodies fail to materialize and Obama's spending hits critical mass. The pendulum ALWAYS swings back. I just hope there is something left to swing back to.

Toro, you know how this goes.
Not a democrat nor a member of LULAC could be counted on to look into the future and see how really bad it's going to get in Obama's second term. They have to be not only shown but actually have their noses rubbed in it.
You'll hear America singing a different tune in about a year from now when the free goodies fail to materialize and Obama's spending hits critical mass. The pendulum ALWAYS swings back. I just hope there is something left to swing back to.

I hope the pendulum swings back, but don't assume it will certainly happen. The Democrats held the House for 40 years. We heard all the same apocalyptic scenarios in 08 that didn't happen. If the Republicans don't get competitive, then we can have a long period of Democrat rule. And I think that's a bad thing.

Politics is about attaining power and implementing as much of your agenda as possible, not being ideologically pure and getting all or none. The Republican party today reminds me of the Democrats in the 70s and 80s.

I suspect the public looks at the absolutist crazies in the GOP and projects their behavior to the rest of the party. Of course the Dems take full advantage, adding to the problem. They have plenty of opportunities to jump on stuff like "legitimate rape", can't blame them.

Marginalize the crazies and I bet that number drops.

...Ummm, I'm black (not bi-racial like Obama) and frankly, I see the man for what he is - a con man.

I would assume that in YOUR world, that makes me an "uncle Tom", right?

I think a lot of Americans are starting to like the "so called" free stuff from the government. They aren't feeling the pinch of the debt that it's creating, and as long as the government can manipulate the dollar it's going to keep happening.
Eventually what goes up has to come down....until that day.....

I suspect the public looks at the absolutist crazies in the GOP and projects their behavior to the rest of the party. Of course the Dems take full advantage, adding to the problem. They have plenty of opportunities to jump on stuff like "legitimate rape", can't blame them.

Of course, you wouldn't mention any of the number of outrageous things which Democrat politician say which go completely ignored by media and equivocating bitches such as yourself.

Ever notice it's always the lefties who are hung up on race...
They feel the only reason republicans don't follow along like sheep
is because Obama is black....

:confused:

Of course, you wouldn't mention any of the number of outrageous things which Democrat politician say which go completely ignored by media and equivocating bitches such as yourself.

The thread is about the GOP. Diversion doesn't work with me.

humdog_thu.gif

Last edited:

The thread is about the GOP. Diversion doesn't work with me.

0312081839.jpg.html

Just pointing out your double standard, pussy.

Forum List

Back