53% of Americans Think Republicans are Too Extreme

Lady, in my humble opinion, your post serves to prove my point EXACTLY. You are the mother that believes that there are no "winners" and "losers" when kids play, aren't you?

As a champion athlete, I know all about winning and occasionally losing. My kids went into sports to learn that no one succeeds without hard work, setting goals along the way, and working well with others. Winning is a process, that doesn't just happen because we want it to. They also learned that without the help of their coaches, and their support team, they cannot succeed. No one can do it alone.

America has ALWAYS been about winners and losers. ALWAYS.

You mean the losers like you who voted for the Republican Presidents who have wrecked your economy and nearly taken down the rest of the world with it.

I remember growing up admiring Americans and their commitment to making the world a better place. Now I see a lot of people grabbing for all they can get and trammpling over the rights of anyone who gets in their way. But it's the way that you characterize the poor and those who work hard for little money that is truly disgusting.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door

I don't see anything about "winners" or "losers" there.

]...... entire racist rant snipped for brevity [/I]

You live in the perfect country for a person like yourself. Nothing is expected of you other than to bow. You must be in Ecstasy.

I don't even know how to respond to such a comment. To call you "stupid" would be an insult to stupid people. No wonder your country gets nothing done.

Forum List

Back