5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

ah, more honest and scientific quoting by si modo.
Honest, absolutely. A clue should have been "[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]". What scientific quoting is, you'll have to enlighten us.

Idiot.

you are fooling no one, you dishonest partisan phony, have a nice day.

you can neg me later, when you can do it again, i know you want to.
I suppose we'll all have to wonder what 'scientific quoting' is then. :lol:

Honest, absolutely. A clue should have been "[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]". What scientific quoting is, you'll have to enlighten us.

Idiot.

you know what it is, and you know when you don't do it. but you pretend to do it, and that's why you are a phony. and that's why you get no respect. questions?

you know what it is, and you know when you don't do it. but you pretend to do it, and that's why you are a phony. and that's why you get no respect. questions?
No, I don't know what 'scientific quoting' is. I've never seen that term until you used it. That's why I asked you what it is. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

No, I don't know what 'scientific quoting' is. I've never seen that term until you used it. That's why I asked you what it is. :cuckoo:

can't help you there, i won't kick you out of your "play obtuse" groove.

Then, I guess we'll all have to wonder what 'scientific quoting' is. :rofl:

Then, I guess we'll all have to wonder what 'scientific quoting' is. :rofl:

yes, apparently. you can now repost your empty blather another 15 times. scientists love redundancy.

You stupid cock smoker, if you look around this forum alone the right have served 5 to 1 over you lefty cockroaches.

Not to mention that the majority of the US military supports Republicans.

You are one sorry excuse for human skin.

I'd like to see those numbers.

Most of the republicans I know (and knew) never served in the military.
Hmmm. That makes little sense as some sort of rebuttal.

That's because it isn't a rebuttal.

It's a call for additional data to evaluate the worth of the post.

When one makes a claim, one ought to not take offense when somebody asks for clarification.

I'd like to see those numbers.

Most of the republicans I know (and knew) never served in the military.
Hmmm. That makes little sense as some sort of rebuttal.

That's because it isn't a rebuttal.

It's a call for additional data to evaluate the worth of the post.

When one makes a claim, one ought to not take offense when somebody asks for clarification.

I agree that there is nothing wrong in asking that a claim be supported. What makes you think I took any offense? However, just the fact that the Republicans you know did not serve in the military is irrelevant to any sort of attempted rebuttal to the claim.

On its face, a claim can stand as bullshit (or not) if unsupported. Anecdotes about a portion of the population in question not having an intersection with another population are irrelevant because they are anecdotes, and the set logic is faulty. That's all I'm saying.

If that means to you that I am offended, ummmmm, OK. Not that my being offended or not has any relevance to the initial unsupported claim or even the logic or debate. Whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
LOL! What a moron.

In 1970, with his last deferment in jeopardy, he landed a coveted spot in the Marine Reserve, which virtually guaranteed that he would not be sent to Vietnam. He joined a unit in Washington that conducted drills and other exercises and focused on local projects, like fixing a campground and organizing a Toys for Tots drive.

He sounds just like George W. Bush.

Do you have any idea what it takes to be a fighter pilot, you fucking brainless Obamarrhoidal POS ?

I'm not shocked that this Democrat is a lying turd but i am shocked that the far Left-leaning NY Times reported this. This guy is almost as bad as it gets. I say almost because no one can be a worse human being than (D) John Edwards. Cheating on his wife while she was suffering with Cancer? Yikes! This turd is thoroughly busted. He should just do the right thing now and apologize & drop out. He did not serve in Vietnam.

Do you have any idea what it takes to be a fighter pilot, you fucking brainless Obamarrhoidal POS ?

Do you?

Let's not be loose with the language. Bush flew a fighter jet.

To be a "fighter pilot" he would have had to have gone to Viet Nam and gotten into some fights.

Clearly inconvenient for him.

Of course, in the long run, it was a smart political move. He got as much street cred as a man who actually went to Viet Nam, was wounded and received the Silver Star (though the 'publican talking machine had to work overtime to make it so).

This current asshole did what the sons of wealth and privileged in this country did on a large scale (to include Bush and Quayle), he hid out in the National Guard to avoid combat. Unlike Bush, he then lied (because I am not going to couch it in semantics) and said he was in 'Nam.

He should drop out. Disgraceful. I don't care what party he belongs too.

Last edited:
I'm not shocked that this Democrat is a lying turd but i am shocked that the far Left-leaning NY Times reported this. This guy is almost as bad as it gets. I say almost because no one can be a worse human being than (D) John Edwards. Cheating on his wife while she was suffering with Cancer? Yikes! This turd is thoroughly busted. He should just do the right thing now and apologize & drop out. He did not serve in Vietnam.

You think John Edwards was worse than Newt Gingrich who served his wife with divorce papers while she was in the hospital after having undergone a mastectomy?

And were it not for the (supposed) left-leaning NY Times, Judy Miller would never have had the chance to help lie us into Iraq.

So much for left-leaning.

As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.

[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]
Yup.

Have you no shame?

Unedited version:

As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.

This will be used by the GOP to take the focus away from Obama taking on the Teacher's Union and that's a shame.

Finally, the GOP has something real to after Democrats. Gore actually served in Vietnam. They went after him. Kerry was decorated from his Vietnam service and they went after him.

Bush served in the "Champagne Unit" and was mostly drunk. He was given a pass even when he showed up in full "costume" on the deck of an Aircraft carrier with "real" soldiers. Cheney was given 5 deferments. McCain said he had a "perfect" voting record with veterans even after they gave him a score of 20% and a grade of "D".

It would be nice if the GOP had the same standard for both Democrats and Republicans.

[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]
Yup.

Have you no shame?

I'm fine, thank you. And you?

.... As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.....
Yup.

No one spit on this turd when he returned from Vietnam because he was never there. They should spit on him now though. What a loser.

Forum List

Back