5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

Yep, but not for long. I always said the Dems would rue the day they allowed the left wing lunatics to go after Joe Lieberman.

you just don't get IT, do you? :lol:

The guy's an old Nixon White House hand. Many an infamous Chickenhawk went to work for GOP administrations after receiving deferments.

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

And this Democratic candidate for US Senate is posing as a Vietnam vet.

Yep, but not for long. I always said the Dems would rue the day they allowed the left wing lunatics to go after Joe Lieberman.

The guy's an old Nixon White House hand. Many an infamous Chickenhawk went to work for GOP administrations after receiving deferments.

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

---

btw, The Massachusetts GOP had quite a few people like this always running for Governor or Ted Kennedy's seat. :lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhhh. Now I get it. Dante needs a tissue for his whining that threads about this Democratic Party candidate being a Vietnam vet poseur were merged.

Anyone? The boy needs a tissue. I've given my last one to curvelight.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del

It's okay to be a draft dodger if you're a lefty. Just like it's okay to be gay or have an affair.

Heaven forbid you do any of the aforementioned and be conservative. Total hypocrisy, nothing less.

The "Rationalization" that the Left Attempts is that they themselves don't have ANY Ethical or Moral Standards, so they don't have to be Held to any Standards... ;)

:)

peace...

And this Democratic candidate for US Senate is posing as a Vietnam vet.

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

---

btw, The Massachusetts GOP had quite a few people like this always running for Governor or Ted Kennedy's seat. :lol::lol::lol:

Ahhhhh. Now I get it. Dante needs a tissue for his whining that threads about this Democratic Party candidate being a Vietnam vet poseur.

Anyone? The boy needs a tissue. I've given my last one to curvelight.

gave my last one to Curve as well. toliet paper ????

It's okay to be a draft dodger if you're a lefty. Just like it's okay to be gay or have an affair.

Heaven forbid you do any of the aforementioned and be conservative. Total hypocrisy, nothing less.

draft dodgers and people who break their marriage vows.....wait! You're saying Cheney and Newt are gay?:eek:

I don't care if they're gay or not. Nor do I care who breaks their marriage vows so long as I don't. Of course, THAT would be actual liberalism, something you can't comprehend.

Draft dodgers are pussies. They have our milk and honey running down their chin but want others to fight for it.

draft dodgers and people who break their marriage vows.....wait! You're saying Cheney and Newt are gay?:eek:

I don't care if they're gay or not. Nor do I care who breaks their marriage vows so long as I don't. Of course, THAT would be actual liberalism, something you can't comprehend.

Draft dodgers are pussies. They have our milk and honey running down their chin but want others to fight for it.

Some even pose as those who have fought.

The man said he served in Vietnam and was spat on when he returned. That's much worse than a "draft dodger" Disregard the "man" part.

Some even pose as those who have fought.

And they fought valiantly .... to shirk their responsibility to this Nation while others died in their place.

Forum List

Back