5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

I'm not shocked that this Democrat is a lying turd but i am shocked that the far Left-leaning NY Times reported this. This guy is almost as bad as it gets. I say almost because no one can be a worse human being than (D) John Edwards. Cheating on his wife while she was suffering with Cancer? Yikes! This turd is thoroughly busted. He should just do the right thing now and apologize & drop out. He did not serve in Vietnam.

yeah, at least newt gingrich had the decency to tell his wife he was divorcing her while she was bedridden with cancer.

stand up guy that newt.

:thup:

5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

Not surprising...the man is another GOP type chickehawk...served in the Nixon administration.

The deferments allowed Mr. Blumenthal to complete his studies at Harvard; pursue a graduate fellowship in England; serve as a special assistant to The Washington Post’s publisher, Katharine Graham; and ultimately take a job in the Nixon White House.
-Bastard!

-Blumenthal?s Words Differ From His History - NYTimes.com

another neo-con chicekhawk??

In 1963, he entered Harvard College, where he met Daniel Patrick Moynihan, who served on the faculty there and guided Mr. Blumenthal’s senior thesis on the failure of government poverty programs.
-good riddance. :evil:

Man,the more you read about this guy the more you realize what a monstrous douchebag he is. Just what Connecticut needs,another corrupt Democrat douchebag. Yikes!

Reload this Page 5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

The Democratic Party must be so proud.
At a ceremony honoring veterans and senior citizens who sent presents to soldiers overseas, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut rose and spoke of an earlier time in his life.

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam.
[Emphasis added]

Blumenthal?s Words Differ From His History - NYTimes.com

threads merged-del

Stupid! :lol:

Like the other infamous chickenhawks of his time-he got more than one deferment and then he went to work in GOP Richard Nixon's White House. :lol::lol:

The Democratic Party must be so proud.
At a ceremony honoring veterans and senior citizens who sent presents to soldiers overseas, Attorney General Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut rose and spoke of an earlier time in his life.

“We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam,” Mr. Blumenthal said to the group gathered in Norwalk in March 2008. “And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.”

There was one problem: Mr. Blumenthal, a Democrat now running for the United States Senate, never served in Vietnam.
[Emphasis added]

threads merged-del

Like the other infamous chickenhawks of his time-he got more than one deferment and then he went to work in GOP Richard Nixon's White House. :lol::lol:

And, he is posing as a Vietnam vet. And, he is a Democrat running for US Senate.

If he has been lieing about his Vietnam service, he should step down. There is no doubt.

Man,the more you read about this guy the more you realize what a monstrous douchebag he is. Just what Connecticut needs,another corrupt Democrat douchebag. Yikes!

The deferments allowed Mr. Blumenthal to complete his studies at Harvard; ...and ultimately take a job in the Nixon White House. :lol:

Republican chickenhawk Mouthpieces :
# Rush Limbaugh – sought deferment (because of a cyst on his tail end).
# (Rush's conservative brother) David Limbaugh: did not serve.
# George Will – sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
# Pat Buchanan – sought deferment (for bad knee).
# Pat Robertson – his US Senator father got him out of Korea as soon as the shooting began.
:lol:

The man is a GOPer in Dem clothing. :lol:

The deferments allowed Mr. Blumenthal to complete his studies at Harvard; ...and ultimately take a job in the Nixon White House. :lol:

Republican chickenhawk Mouthpieces :
# Rush Limbaugh – sought deferment (because of a cyst on his tail end).
# (Rush's conservative brother) David Limbaugh: did not serve.
# George Will – sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
# Pat Buchanan – sought deferment (for bad knee).
# Pat Robertson – his US Senator father got him out of Korea as soon as the shooting began.
:lol:

The man is a GOPer in Dem clothing. :lol:

He is the Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate posing as a Vietnam vet.

The Democratic Party must be so proud. [Emphasis added]

threads merged-del

And, he is posing as a Vietnam vet. And, he is a Democrat running for US Senate.

Yep, a Nixon White House draft dodger posing as a Dem and a veteran.

what is so surprising?

How many Nixon white House people have posed as tough guys? :lol::lol::lol:

what is so surprising?

And, the Democratic Party's candidate for US Senate.

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." ~ a despicable poser

what is so surprising?

Yep, but not for long. I always said the Dems would rue the day they allowed the left wing lunatics to go after Joe Lieberman.

you just don't get IT, do you? :lol:

The guy's an old Nixon White House hand. Many an infamous Chickenhawk went to work for GOP administrations after receiving deferments.

---

http://www.liberalslikechrist.org/about/chickenhawks.html
great site

Last edited:

what is so surprising?

Yep, but not for long. I always said the Dems would rue the day they allowed the left wing lunatics to go after Joe Lieberman.

The guy's an old Nixon White House hand. Many an infamous Chickenhawk went to work for GOP administrations after receiving deferments.

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

And this Democratic candidate for US Senate is posing as a Vietnam vet.

LOL! What a moron.

In 1970, with his last deferment in jeopardy, he landed a coveted spot in the Marine Reserve, which virtually guaranteed that he would not be sent to Vietnam. He joined a unit in Washington that conducted drills and other exercises and focused on local projects, like fixing a campground and organizing a Toys for Tots drive.

He sounds just like George W. Bush.

Bush was a military fighter pilot...while Clinton cryed and begged to be released from ANY kind of service...thats the truth and nothing will change that truth...

and he seems to have been fond of deferments like cheney.

Lets not get carried away...

I'll speak up for him as I have for all those that got "legal deferments" for any number of reasons....from student, fatherhood, marriage, health, etc.

He's not a draft dodger by any stretch and thats just the simple truth.

What he is...is a liar about his service....and I find that worse than getting a legal deferment....Bill Clinton was a true blue draft dodger, and that doesn't seem to bother the leftists in the least.....

Last edited:

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

And this Democratic candidate for US Senate is posing as a Vietnam vet.

---

The CHICKENHAWKS
great site

---

btw, The Massachusetts GOP had quite a few people like this always running for Governor or Ted Kennedy's seat. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back