5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

I can only surmise that Mr Stupid thinks he has a valid point with the 'Mommy, he did it too' line of 'defense'.... The intelligent will see this 'defense' as what it really is.... a lame attempt to justify the abhorrent behavior of a Democrat. Distasteful and stupid. Rather than deflecting from the legitimate topic, it backfires and demonstrates that Mr Stupid is, in fact, an idiot.

A lot of folks got deferrements during Vietnam. I don't, haven't, and can't criticize any of them for that. Poseurs are dispicable, though.

yes

bush_codpiece.jpg
News flash, Eder. Bush is no longer president and, guess what? He's not even a candidate for any public office.

Boooooooosh!
i.e. it's different when anyone trashes the Royal Family.

:rolleyes:

Damn, this is hysterical!

A Democratic Party candidate for US Senate is outed by the NYT as a Vietnam vet poseur and we see Boooooosh, D - - rth Cheney, Limbaugh, Tea Party, etc.

The meltdowns are funny.

ETA: Now the royal family!!!! LMAO

Last edited:

A Democratic Party candidate for US Senate is outed by the NYT as a Vietnam vet poseur and we see Boooooosh, D - - rth Cheney, Limbaugh, Tea Party, etc.

The meltdowns are funny.

And, in less that 2 pages! Wow. Just Wow.

The meltdowns are funny.

And, in less that 2 pages! Wow. Just Wow.
:rofl:

A few could use some benzodiazepines for their panic attacks.

Last edited:
Point out where the OP used our dead and I'll neg her. But, she didn't. Not for the first time, you're stretching... maybe you should take up Pilates.... it might help your ability to reach for an intelligent response.
Once again you are caught being an idiot and babble mindlessly.

Maybe there should be a law that no one can mention that soldiers were killed for no good reason.

Personally, I'll just stick to negging people who use our war dead for partisan point scoring.
Then, shouldn't you back-the-Hell-off, until that happens???

:eusa_eh:

You got negged for using our war heroes as a political football. They've done enough for you. You don't get to use them to score partisan points.
The subject is Politicians!!

Ya' really wanna compare body-counts (due to unnecessary-wars), between the Parties?????

The subject is one particular politician, you fucking moronic idiot.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....yet, you magically turned it into "...using our war heroes as a political football."

How creative of you!!

And yet again, the left have to deflect from a legitimate criticism. I think I'll just wait for one of 'em to make some tenuous link to Nazis now..... cuz that's the SOP.
Of course. Vietnam vet poseurs are despicable, so when a Dem is outed as one, they flail in desperation.
LK is right to call you a liar. This guy is a moron and toast. Dems won't vote for him and he'll be a laughingstock.

Republicans on the other hand worship their heroes that hide in the NG and "serve" getting drunk.

:lol:

And yet again, the left have to deflect from a legitimate criticism. I think I'll just wait for one of 'em to make some tenuous link to Nazis now..... cuz that's the SOP.
Of course. Vietnam vet poseurs are despicable, so when a Dem is outed as one, they flail in desperation.
LK is right to call you a liar. This guy is a moron and toast. Dems won't vote for him and he'll be a laughingstock.

Republicans on the other hand worship their heroes that hide in the NG and "serve" getting drunk.

:lol:
No lie, moron. A Vietnam vet poseur is the topic, irrespective of the flailing here.

Funny that you took my comment about flailing so very personally. Hmmmm. :lol:

Last edited:
The subject is Politicians!!

Ya' really wanna compare body-counts (due to unnecessary-wars), between the Parties?????

The subject is one particular politician, you fucking moronic idiot.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....yet, you magically turned it into "...using our war heroes as a political football."

How creative of you!!

Which one of us mentioned sending other people's kids to war? That wasn't me, you fucking idiot... it was YOU. Jeeez, can you not even keep up with that much of the thread?

WARNING IDIOTS WHO DO MULTI COLOR TEXT!

It is painful for my elderly eyes.

I will neg rep you for it if you do it more than twice in a thread.

Forum List

Back