5 Time Draft Dodger: This Time A Democrat

Whereas the MSM are impressive in their unbiased reporting. :lol:
Absolutely.

How inconvenient for Porky Limbaugh & FAUX Noise, huh?

:rolleyes:

Ok. We can put you on the "Too Stupid for Debate" list. Good to know.
There's nothing to debate!!

I merely pointed-out.....when there are people as gullible as Teabaggers & FAUX Noise fans....why wouldn't a politician risk trying to B.S. everyone (else)????

If stupidity and ignorance are all-of-a-sudden HIP (in the "conservative"-world)....a politician could easily make that amateurish-leap....especially if he's lead to believe that real-Americans (typically) show-up ON FAUX Noise!!!

Ah, yes....the Reluctant Warrior, who was so adept at sending other-peoples' kids to DIE!!!

:scared1:

You got negged for using our war heroes as a political football. They've done enough for you. You don't get to use them to score partisan points.
The subject is Politicians!!

Ya' really wanna compare body-counts (due to unnecessary-wars), between the Parties?????

sure, let's start with vietnam, shall we?orwould youprefer korea? you pick.

Just for the record, Grover Cleveland paid $300 to some Pole to serve in the army as a substitute back in 1863.

Not that this is relevant for the discussion either. It was legal and questionable and accepted practice.

However, Cleveland did not make himself as the hero of Chickamaugua in later life.

We now return to our regularly scheduled point ducking.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I have a brother a cousin and close friend who served in Viet Nam. My cousin Bill and good Friend Roger both did three tours over there.

This guys an insult to anyone who served in Viet Nam. Jeeze.

Last edited:
You stupid cock smoker, if you look around this forum alone the right have served 5 to 1 over you lefty cockroaches.

Not to mention that the majority of the US military supports Republicans.

You are one sorry excuse for human skin.

I'd like to see those numbers.

Most of the republicans I know (and knew) never served in the military.

You stupid cock smoker, if you look around this forum alone the right have served 5 to 1 over you lefty cockroaches.

Not to mention that the majority of the US military supports Republicans.

You are one sorry excuse for human skin.

I'd like to see those numbers.

Most of the republicans I know (and knew) never served in the military.
Hmmm. That makes little sense as some sort of rebuttal.

As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.

This will be used by the GOP to take the focus away from Obama taking on the Teacher's Union and that's a shame.

Finally, the GOP has something real to after Democrats. Gore actually served in Vietnam. They went after him. Kerry was decorated from his Vietnam service and they went after him.

Bush served in the "Champagne Unit" and was mostly drunk. He was given a pass even when he showed up in full "costume" on the deck of an Aircraft carrier with "real" soldiers. Cheney was given 5 deferments. McCain said he had a "perfect" voting record with veterans even after they gave him a score of 20% and a grade of "D".

It would be nice if the GOP had the same standard for both Democrats and Republicans.

As a veteran, when I see people doing this kind of thing, I feel they are a disgrace. Worse, he even talked about returning from Vietnam and being "spat on". He has a lot of explaining to do.

[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]
Yup.

[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]
Yup.

ah, more honest and scientific quoting by si modo.
Honest, absolutely. A clue should have been "[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]". What scientific quoting is, you'll have to enlighten us.

Idiot.

ah, more honest and scientific quoting by si modo.
Honest, absolutely. A clue should have been "[Irrelevant and obsessive blah, blah, blah omitted]". What scientific quoting is, you'll have to enlighten us.

Idiot.

you are fooling no one, you dishonest partisan phony, have a nice day.

you can neg me later, when you can do it again, i know you want to.

EDIT: thanks for the negrep, hoop jumper.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back