4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

Ravi - she's a feminist/discrimination lawyer. Visit her website.
She also represented Nicole Brown Simpson
And Nicole Brown Simpson was murdered by a fucktard.

Jebus, don't tell me you think OJ was innocent.

:cuckoo:

well, republicans dont think he is innocent so much as just think women are property and should be treated as such........

so its not so much republicans thinking oj was innocent but that what he did should not be a crime.........

Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

You provided an example of her siding for someone who was taking on a pervert (Weiner).
I acknowledged that she has had cases against other famous perverts as well, i.e. OJ Simpson.

well, republicans dont think he is innocent so much as just think women are property and should be treated as such........

so its not so much republicans thinking oj was innocent but that what he did should not be a crime.........

Don't go there Vaard and don't pretend to speak for all republicans.

So, according to this woman Cain parked near his office and stuck his hand up her dress near her genitals and pushed her head down toward his crotch. He had an office nearby and she had a hotel room, but apparently he prefers the comfort of front car seats while playing around with a woman's crotch while she blows him (assuming things had progressed according to the picture she's painted).

Later she told two people about the incident but didn't go into details of the encounter because she was too embarrassed. She's sitting there minding her own business, Cain sexually assaults her, and she's embarrassed to tell two friends? Why? She was totally innocent of any wrong doing.

Ah, Gorilla Allred strikes again!!!

Gloria Allred is a huge donor for democrats. This is a non story of a woman looking for fame and fortune just like Paula Jones with Clinton even though the allegations were never proven.

On a side note, how come we have never heard of the women of Obama's past?

Your avatar is disgusting.. Debate the issues this President flaunts but don't trash his origin. There's truly no excuse for such a pathetic display of ignorance.

Warthog fucks up - was that 'again', or 'still?'

Her employment at the NRA lasted less than a year and she was employed in their hospitality and business alliance group that raised funds for scholarships given to high school grads who wanted to pursue a career in the hospitality industry. Bialeq is the mother of a 13 year-old son and in answer to a reporter's question she said that the woman is not on "public assistance."

Herman Cain's accuser and Gloria Allred: inppropriate touching alleged
Thanks, I wondered why he lied about that. :eek:

Habit.

omg omg omg......

am i supposed to care what you say or want?

tell you what.. when you start taking that advice yourself concerning your blanket statements of those on the left, i will start to give a rats ass about your opinion.... deal?

until then.. go fuck yourself......

Last edited:
I just heard some audio of Sharon's allegations, there's talk of pushing her head toward his crotch, him reaching his hands towards her genitals. It doesn't look good...

Woah!! :eek:

I just heard some audio of Sharon's allegations, there's talk of pushing her head toward his crotch, him reaching his hands towards her genitals. It doesn't look good...

Woah!! :eek:

If this is indeed true, who in the hell does Cain think he is?

Bill Clinton?

omg omg omg......

Yea.. Idiot

The accusers name is Sharon Bialek. Her last name is Jewish so this is not suprising this is happening.

Just do what I do with that little prick. PM me for details.

omg omg omg......

tell you what.. when you start taking that advice yourself concerning your blanket statements of those on the left, i will start to give a rats ass about your opinion.... deal?

until then.. go fuck yourself......

You're the same piece of stank shit I remember.. nothing new here..

PS- No thanks..

That may be the Most Dishonest Tripe to ever Exit you, Vaard...

You should be Ashamed.

:)

peace...

what you do is lick my balls, bitchboy......... its all you do and all you are remotely good at......

so just keep licking and let your better speak......

gay comment....

(couldn't resist)

That may be the Most Dishonest Tripe to ever Exit you, Vaard...

You should be Ashamed.

:)

peace...

The only shame Vaard has is trickling between his legs.. LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back