4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

I watched her press conference. I hope she has a bullet proof vest.

I missed it.. but I have to say I'm disturbed by so many coming forward with these charges. I like Herman Cain but I've never supported his candidacy. Newt is my guy :) And no, I don't give a Vaards fucking turd that he cheated on his wife.:razz:

Wives (plural).

Cheated on wife number 1 with the woman who became wife number 2. Then he cheated on wife number 2 (talk about karma!) with the woman who became wife number 3.

nah, nuny had intelligence, he just talked rude on purpose......

you just like him because he kisses your ass because he thinks he has a shot with you.......

has he pm'd you with his "revenge plan" yet? if not, make sure you hear it... its funny....

He never kissed my ass you dummy.. What revenge plan and for what??

It's not a revenge plan - it's simply the way I deal with fucking morons like him.
And it really gets under this fuckers skin.

well, at least it gives you something to occupy that vapid skull of yours while you are licking my balls........

The accusers name is Sharon Bialek. Her last name is Jewish so this is not suprising this is happening.

I don't get the connection asswipe.

Not suprising as your continued predillection for irrelevancy is demonstrating here. If you would just lay down the dope and hard drugs and retire from the hippie biker life, your brain might develope reasonable thinking skills with logical assumptions. You see Warrior (LMAO), that just might allow you to resolve and make connections on issues the average human endures on a daily basis. I still urge you to read 'My Awakening' by David Duke for it will allow you to make the Jewish connection on circumstances like we are witnessing with this woman. You must remember that jews are greedy and have ruined the economy with their Zionist agenda. They control the media and banks as well as politicians throught the powerful jewish lobby and ADL. This is not suprising this is happening to Cain, a non politician. The jew masters are in overdrive trying to destroy him so they can get Romney the nomination.

Read this book and you will understand.
885.gif

As I pointed out to you yesterday - you probably missed my post as you were out to a KKK rally or a lynching - but, in any event -

(1) You are no former Army SFC. You were probably section 8'd out of boot camp after 20 black guys beat the fucking snot out of you for attempting to burn a cross behind the barracks.

(2) Second, David Duke is a fucking moron.

No wonder the two of you see eye to eye.

The accusers name is Sharon Bialek. Her last name is Jewish so this is not suprising this is happening.

Not suprising as your continued predillection for irrelevancy is demonstrating here. If you would just lay down the dope and hard drugs and retire from the hippie biker life, your brain might develope reasonable thinking skills with logical assumptions. You see Warrior (LMAO), that just might allow you to resolve and make connections on issues the average human endures on a daily basis. I still urge you to read 'My Awakening' by David Duke for it will allow you to make the Jewish connection on circumstances like we are witnessing with this woman. You must remember that jews are greedy and have ruined the economy with their Zionist agenda. They control the media and banks as well as politicians throught the powerful jewish lobby and ADL. This is not suprising this is happening to Cain, a non politician. The jew masters are in overdrive trying to destroy him so they can get Romney the nomination.

885.gif

I never put anyone on ignore because I truly believe at the end of the day if most of us went and hung out we'd have a damn good time .. you don't meet that criteria. You're literally scum. I don't have to look at your posts or smell the putrid trash you ooze from that pus-hole you reference as your mouth. FUCK YOU. Off to iggy.

885.gif

wow....... you republicans arent supposed to be this honest.......

I watched her press conference. I hope she has a bullet proof vest.

I missed it.. but I have to say I'm disturbed by so many coming forward with these charges. I like Herman Cain but I've never supported his candidacy. Newt is my guy :) And no, I don't give a Vaards fucking turd that he cheated on his wife.:razz:

Wives (plural).

Cheated on wife number 1 with the woman who became wife number 2. Then he cheated on wife number 2 (talk about karma!) with the woman who became wife number 3.

And?

Fired from being the President of it?

I say, we don't know if this is true or false and we have 4 reasons to believe one way, a guy who changes his story three times, and people with a vested interest to pay off the ladies for breaking their agreement. (Opposing Campaigns).

I also think: if it's true, fuck him.
If it's not, he's still a fuddy duddy to me regardless. His 9-9-9 has been giggled at by CONSERVATIVE Economists en masse, he has no clue (admittedly) on what his foreign policy would be, and he's not sure if Abortion should be legal or illegal.

Is Herman Cain Pro-Life? - YouTube

I think its true but if it isnt I hate him for who he is anyway.
Quite mature of you.

Obama changed his story three times regarding his relationship with Ayers.....but, of course, that doesnt count.

And yes...if he truly sexually harrassed 4 women, he would have been fired...and if the first one had merit, the second would have been a MUCH larger settltement...and the thrid even LARGER...and the fourth? She would have never opened her mouth because HER settlemtn would have been in 7 figures.

I see you are another bloviator who has no idea what goes on in the business world as it pertains to adherence to HR laws, rules and regulations.

thanks to the nda's, the women were not able to be warned they were being placed near sexual predator cain........
it's no different than altar boys not being warned that the new pedophile priest was secretly installed in his church by the nondisclosure agreement called the Catholic Church.

One thing about Romney: In all these years of reporting on him I've never had to use the phrase "reached for her genitals." ~ Ezra Klein

Wives (plural).

And?

One can always argue (whether it's true or not) that a man (or a woman, for that matter) may be married to the wrong person and then meet the 'right person' for them while they're still married. It happens. For example, it happened to Amy Grant (even though she never cheated on husband number 1).

But when it happens twice, that's not an example of finding true love. That's being a serial wife-dumper.

Wives (plural).

And?

One can always argue (whether it's true or not) that a man (or a woman, for that matter) may be married to the wrong person and then meet the 'right person' for them while they're still married. It happens. For example, it happened to Amy Grant (even though she never cheated on husband number 1).

But when it happens twice, that's not an example of finding true love. That's being a serial wife-dumper.

A serial wife dumper??? WTF is that!? Newt loves women.. Bubba did also. What's the problem? It didn't hinder Newt from being Speaker.. did it hinder Clinton from performing his responsibilities as Commander In Chief? If so, I guess that makes JFK a serial cheater too and our history books need to be rewritten. Knock off the bullshit about Newt.. that ship has sailed and it doesn't mean squat!

Last edited:

885.gif

wow....... you republicans arent supposed to be this honest.......
Drool much? He one of the board racists.

And, who the fuck are you?

The story is bogus. The lady made a mistake in her comments. That line about Cain saying he wanting to show her a "stimulus package" is a dead giveaway that this story is made up. Cain was not involved in politics at the time so the term "stimulus package" seems contrived to fit into the current political language. Furthermore, no one would have been talking about stimulus packages in the mid to late 1990's as the economy was good (or at least perceived to be good).

of course he is a racists, i have seen his work before....... you going to try and tell me he is a liberal/leftist/dem?

why the fuck should i fuckin care who you fuckin wanna know who the fuck i am?

of course he is a racists, i have seen his work before....... you going to try and tell me he is a liberal/leftist/dem?

why the fuck should i fuckin care who you fuckin wanna know who the fuck i am?

You used the "eff" word too much in that last sentence. Redundancy.

Forum List

Back