4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Wow!!!! What a hard-hitting press conference that was. Woman #4 was "upset" at dinner with Cain!

Oh my --- to the gallows with him!!!
She said:

“He pulled my head towards his crotch… I said, ‘I have a boyfriend.’ He said, ‘You want a job, right?’”

Just he said/she said. Sorry,
That's not enough to convict anyone of anything.

And you have no proof....

So, I say unless you can prove Cain was a sexual predator.

You are lying....

there is as much proof that cain is a sexual predator as there is that clinton was.......

the only difference is that republicans will still cast votes for him after they find out he is.........

difference? you libtards voted clinton in twice. stfu.

funny how time moves in a linear fashion yet you want to mish mash it up........

On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal. Robert Bennett, Clinton's attorney, still maintained that Jones' claim was baseless and that Clinton only settled so he could end the lawsuit and move on with his life.[9]

how many votes did clinton get after 1998?

Last edited:
Did find out Woman #4 is on public assistance. No surprise there.

As is the supposed mother of Justine Beibers child..

LMFAO...that lying ass is so stupid she didnt do the math...if it is proven that Beiber is the father, she is going down for having sex with a minor.....

Actually...even if he isnt the father, she admits to having sex with him when he was a minor....what a fucking idiot.

So lets look at this...

the "victims" settled for 35K (from what I hear)...that is deemed as small potratos in the legal industry

He was not fired.

The woman settled for money...that speaks volumes unless they also demanded Cain was fired....but they didnt...they took 35K and ran.

I say there was nothing here but a few women who dont like to be called "honey" in the workplace.

Fired from being the President of it?

I say, we don't know if this is true or false and we have 4 reasons to believe one way, a guy who changes his story three times, and people with a vested interest to pay off the ladies for breaking their agreement. (Opposing Campaigns).

I also think: if it's true, fuck him.
If it's not, he's still a fuddy duddy to me regardless. His 9-9-9 has been giggled at by CONSERVATIVE Economists en masse, he has no clue (admittedly) on what his foreign policy would be, and he's not sure if Abortion should be legal or illegal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD-sBPBzpmE]Is Herman Cain Pro-Life? - YouTube[/ame]

I think its true but if it isnt I hate him for who he is anyway.
Quite mature of you.

Obama changed his story three times regarding his relationship with Ayers.....but, of course, that doesnt count.

And yes...if he truly sexually harrassed 4 women, he would have been fired...and if the first one had merit, the second would have been a MUCH larger settltement...and the thrid even LARGER...and the fourth? She would have never opened her mouth because HER settlemtn would have been in 7 figures.

I see you are another bloviator who has no idea what goes on in the business world as it pertains to adherence to HR laws, rules and regulations.

If that were me no way would I have taken money. If Cain actually did sexual harass me then I would have pursued it big time.

The fact that these women all took the money and ran speaks volumes to me. Obviously the money was way more important than any sexual harrassment suit. If it even happened. None of them got big payouts so IMO the charges must have been pretty damend weak.

The fact that that media whore Allred has involved herself also says a lot.

Quite mature of you.

Obama changed his story three times regarding his relationship with Ayers.....but, of course, that doesnt count.

And yes...if he truly sexually harrassed 4 women, he would have been fired...and if the first one had merit, the second would have been a MUCH larger settltement...and the thrid even LARGER...and the fourth? She would have never opened her mouth because HER settlemtn would have been in 7 figures.

I see you are another bloviator who has no idea what goes on in the business world as it pertains to adherence to HR laws, rules and regulations.

No, I think it's fishy, not true, and I wouldn't VOTE for him anyways because he has no IDEA who he is, as evidenced by his lack of Policy substance. Nice mis (quote, construe, whichever you'd like to call it though).

Next: the NRA has plenty of Money to throw at a Law Suit if it's frivolous and un-true.........can afford a MUCH better Lawyer than she EVER could, and could also Sue for Damages for false accusation and retain much of those fees back.

Letting it go, TWICE?

A former Male employee coming out testifying to his behaviors?
Two more women coming out?

If it doesn't begin to sound fishy to you, then it doesn't. Being a smarmy lil' bitch to people who think that it does look fishy isn't going to do much be getcha a :eek:

and a :cuckoo:

and a Have a nice day.

But, in all honestly, let's vote on Cain on the issues.

9-9-9 -fail.
Foreign Policy -epic fail.

And if you happened to follow these Elections and saw the Cain Vs. Newt debate the other day, it was Great. Like three times Cain had no fucking clue about a question and said "uhh, I'll let Newt go first" with a smirk on his face and a giggle from the crowd.

Like I said...you know nothing of the business world and how it deals with HR issues

Look at how people reacted to "allegations of unanmed sources"...people had him pegged as guilty.

The NRA had plenty of money...it did not need the PR of a sex harrassment case.

The fishy p[art? Why only 35K...that is peanuts if there was true hareassment.

This was a case of "you know dam well nothing happened so we will give you 35K to get the fuck away from us"

Before you go telling people what they do and dont know about, I dunno, maybe you should know who I am and what I do.

You're telling me here, that it's common HR policy to pay people hush money when Sexual Harrassment claims are brought forth - even if they're totally bunk.

I work for one of the top 100 Corporations in America. Wanna guess which office ?

I can read from our HR handbook, right now for ya, gimme a call! what happens when someone, ANYone is accused of sexual harrassment.

You want to go toe to toe on HR knowledge? Put your money where your big fat assed mouth is.

What difference does that make

It makes no difference to me.

Liberals should be upset at this.

They were hoping some high-class professional would step forward with some serious allegations.

Instead, all they got was trailer trash with nothing by "he said she said" through a $10,000/hour lawyer.

Women is reportedly a registered Republican.

so we now know she is on punbic assistance, a registered republican....what we dont know who she is yet.

Love it....just fucking love it.

difference? you libtards voted clinton in twice. stfu.

funny how time moves in a linear fashion yet you want to mish mash it up........

not once, but twice.
yes, not once but twice you have made a fool of yourself in this thread.........

On November 13, 1998, Clinton settled with Jones for $850,000, the entire amount of her claim, but without an apology, in exchange for her agreement to drop the appeal. Robert Bennett, Clinton's attorney, still maintained that Jones' claim was baseless and that Clinton only settled so he could end the lawsuit and move on with his life.[9]

how many votes did clinton get after 1998?

They were hoping some high-class professional would step forward with some serious allegations.

Instead, all they got was trailer trash with nothing by "he said she said" through a $10,000/hour lawyer.

so it's ok to sexually harass someone who's poor?

:cool:

btw, i'll put money on allred having voluteered to do the case pro bono. maybe cain should call woody allen and ask what dealing with gloria is like.

Woman: Herman Cain put hand up my skirt

So, she didn't file any formal complaint years ago and now has this story to tell.

Gloria, give me a call. I might want to see if I can cash in on complaints I never filed, too.

i wonder where they learned that from?

Jones filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton on May 6, 1994, two days prior to the 3-year statute of limitations, and sought $750,000 in damages.[5]

btw, i'll put money on allred having voluteered to do the case pro bono. maybe cain should call woody allen and ask what dealing with gloria is like.

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.

Fired from being the President of it?

I say, we don't know if this is true or false and we have 4 reasons to believe one way, a guy who changes his story three times, and people with a vested interest to pay off the ladies for breaking their agreement. (Opposing Campaigns).

I also think: if it's true, fuck him.
If it's not, he's still a fuddy duddy to me regardless. His 9-9-9 has been giggled at by CONSERVATIVE Economists en masse, he has no clue (admittedly) on what his foreign policy would be, and he's not sure if Abortion should be legal or illegal.

Is Herman Cain Pro-Life? - YouTube

Quite mature of you.

If that were me no way would I have taken money. If Cain actually did sexual harass me then I would have pursued it big time.

The fact that these women all took the money and ran speaks volumes to me. Obviously the money was way more important than any sexual harrassment suit. If it even happened. None of them got big payouts so IMO the charges must have been pretty damend weak.

The fact that that media whore Allred has involved herself also says a lot.

The fact that she's successful as an Attorney means that she believes she has a case, here.

$35, 000 is a lot of money, I don't know how that is overlooked here. If people thought it was going to net them $35k easy to just make eggregious claims and walk away scott free anywhere in the Corporate world, you'd see a lot more stories like Cains out there but frankly, it's not the case.

Slander is still illegal. You all forgot that?

Nah- she's a documented HUGE supporter of the DNC. She's been paid by someone, even if she says she isn't being paid. And she's also a well established self-promoting elitist.
Actually, she's a woman's rights attorney who recently represented someone against Anthony Weiner.

I imagine you feel she only represents Democrats because only Democrats think sexual harassment is wrong.

:thup:

Forum List

Back