4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

6e3ul5.png

a picture response and I can't see the picture, lol.

Its ok to admit you were wrong, I would actually respect you more.
who says that I'm wrong?

Where is Pilgrim's hypocrisy?
For bitching about a rush to judgment against Herman Cain when all the right-wingers were rushing to judgment against Anthony Wiener only 6 months ago. I'm amazed that I have to explain this to you.

so I guess it depends on what type of harassment he committed to these women…… He could've broken a law.

Nor did I.
I haven't gotten to you yet.

2 things

1) My post was done AFTER the proof had already come out in the press that it was really weiners crotch picture

2) Even still look at how I worded it "IF the girl was seventeen THEN he might have broken a law"

Go back and look at the context of my discussion in that thread too. You are being SO dishonest in an attempt to not be wrong that you made yourself wrong not once but twice now.

who says that I'm wrong?

The actual facts of what I said and when I said it and the facts of the timeline of when Weiner was found to have been lying prove your comment about what I personally said and did was wrong.

So, one more time, the facts say you are wrong.

For bitching about a rush to judgment against Herman Cain when all the right-wingers were rushing to judgment against Anthony Wiener only 6 months ago. I'm amazed that I have to explain this to you.

2 things

1) My post was done AFTER the proof had already come out in the press that it was really weiners crotch picture

2) Even still look at how I worded it "IF the girl was seventeen THEN he might have broken a law"

Go back and look at the context of my discussion in that thread too. You are being SO dishonest in an attempt to not be wrong that you made yourself wrong not once but twice now.

who says that I'm wrong?

The actual facts of what I said and when I said it and the facts of the timeline of when Weiner was found to have been lying prove your comment about what I personally said and did was wrong.

I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. Your comment was on the 14th, I believe, and Weiner didn't admit until the 16th.

2 things

who says that I'm wrong?

I'm sorry, but you are incorrect. Your comment was on the 14th, I believe, and Weiner didn't admit until the 16th.

June 6th from the guardian and the huffpost.

Again, you were wrong...it wasn't a big deal to me that you were wrong my issue is that you try to ignore and deflect from it instead of just saying "I'm sorry i was wrong, my bad"

Anthony Weiner admits to sending lewd pictures to woman via Twitter | World news | The Guardian
Anthony Weiner Press Conference: Admits Sending Racy Pictures, Refuses To Resign

The point remains that right wingers, en masse, rushed to criticize Anthony Wiener and demand that he resign despite the lack of any facts at that time. You are playing the tired old right wing game of saying "it wasn't me!" without acknowledging that many on your side were doing exactly that.

Forum List

Back