4th Woman to come forward in Cain Scandal

Don't go there Vaard and don't pretend to speak for all republicans.

omg omg omg......

am i supposed to care what you say or want?

tell you what.. when you start taking that advice yourself concerning your blanket statements of those on the left, i will start to give a rats ass about your opinion.... deal?

until then.. go fuck yourself......

You're the same piece of stank shit I remember.. nothing new here..

PS- No thanks..

of course... you only want to condemn in others what you do yourself.......

typical republican skank.......

They did the same thing to Palin, with the repeated bogus attacks and charges. They'll just keep it up.

It's criminal.

well, republicans dont think he is innocent so much as just think women are property and should be treated as such........

so its not so much republicans thinking oj was innocent but that what he did should not be a crime.........

That may be the Most Dishonest Tripe to ever Exit you, Vaard...

You should be Ashamed.

:)

peace...

The only shame Vaard has is trickling between his legs.. LOL

thats my ball licker, bitchboy102.......

and just because your holes are so big they could take a baseball bat doesnt give you a good point of reference.......

omg omg omg......

am i supposed to care what you say or want?

tell you what.. when you start taking that advice yourself concerning your blanket statements of those on the left, i will start to give a rats ass about your opinion.... deal?

until then.. go fuck yourself......

PS- No thanks..

Get some new material old Geeze. LMAO

PS- No thanks..

hey, the baseball bat one was new....... i was thinking that or beer can...... still on the fence about which i should have used......

i am still new at this remember..... i am used to having to hold back... give me some time......

you gotta admit the ball licking bitchboy one was good....... he is a total pussy.......

well, republicans dont think he is innocent so much as just think women are property and should be treated as such........

so its not so much republicans thinking oj was innocent but that what he did should not be a crime.........

You should be Ashamed.

peace...

Yeah - I see that. I Googled him a couple weeks ago when he first checked in here and he seems to be quite the "suck ass" whining long time member of another forum. He seems well behaved, "pussyish" over there. He doesn't appear, however, to have come out of the closet with his man-on-man fantasy as he has here.

Last edited:

You should be Ashamed.

peace...

Yeah - I see that. I Googled him a couple weeks ago when he first checked in here and he seems to be quite the "suck ass" whining long time member of another forum. He seems well behaved, "pussyish" over there.

just keep licking boy..... remember 102 licks total before you can start on the other one....... and no trying to get extra licks in...... i know you love doing it, but show some restraint......

hey, the baseball bat one was new....... i was thinking that or beer can...... still on the fence about which i should have used......

i am still new at this remember..... i am used to having to hold back... give me some time......

you gotta admit the ball licking bitchboy one was good....... he is a total pussy.......

Warrior is cool.. Reminds me of Nuny..

nah, nuny had intelligence, he just talked rude on purpose......

you just like him because he kisses your ass because he thinks he has a shot with you.......

has he pm'd you with his "revenge plan" yet? if not, make sure you hear it... its funny....

I watched her press conference. I hope she has a bullet proof vest.

I missed it.. but I have to say I'm disturbed by so many coming forward with these charges. I like Herman Cain but I've never supported his candidacy. Newt is my guy :) And no, I don't give a Vaards fucking turd that he cheated on his wife.:razz:

you just like him because he kisses your ass because he thinks he has a shot with you.......

has he pm'd you with his "revenge plan" yet? if not, make sure you hear it... its funny....

He never kissed my ass you dummy.. What revenge plan and for what??

pm him and find out...... you will be lying if you say you dont literally laugh out loud when you hear it......

but careful, you know losers like that once they think you are pm friends..... never get rid of him.......

It's not a revenge plan - it's simply the way I deal with fucking morons like him.
And it really gets under this fuckers skin.

The accusers name is Sharon Bialek. Her last name is Jewish so this is not suprising this is happening.

I don't get the connection asswipe.

Not surprising as your continued predilection for irrelevancy is demonstrating here. If you would just lay down the dope and hard drugs and retire from the hippie biker life, your brain might develop reasonable thinking skills with logical assumptions. You see Warrior (LMAO), that just might allow you to resolve and make connections on issues the average human endures on a daily basis. I still urge you to read 'My Awakening' by David Duke for it will allow you to make the Jewish connection on circumstances like we are witnessing with this woman. You must remember that Jews are historically greedy and have ruined the economy with their Zionist agenda. They control the media and banks as well as politicians throughout the powerful Jewish lobby and ADL. This is not surprising this is happening to Cain, a non politician who is leading in the polls over Romney and the rest. The Jew masters are in overdrive trying to destroy him so they can get Romney the nomination so they can control him.

Read this book and you will understand.
885.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back