4th of July plans?

OK. It's almost here. Cook outs, apple pie, fire works, etc., etc., etc. Who has the best and most interesting plans for the 4th of July?

Not me, that's for darn sure.

Make sure the flag is flying, probably soak up as much sun as I can, perhaps throw some animal parts on the grill to munch on and I think my dad has a bunch of fireworks, so we'll probably head out to his property and see what kind of damage we can do there.

My wife manages several restaurants. One of them being at the local Airport. Well, this weekend the Naval Aerial Demonstration Team "Blue Angles" will be flying in the local Air show. So, she managed to get four comp tickets into the air show. Aftewards, we're going to her sisters place "She has a large place in the country" for a family BBQ and fireworks. Not mention plenty of drinking...*eg*

I'm in Canada right now so I'm going to ask everyone I see "Hey, where's the 4th of July parade" just piss people off...

Ask them if they want to deport Yukon to North Korea while you're at it.

My wife manages several restaurants. One of them being at the local Airport. Well, this weekend the Naval Aerial Demonstration Team "Blue Angles" will be flying in the local Air show. So, she managed to get four comp tickets into the air show. Aftewards, we're going to her sisters place "She has a large place in the country" for a family BBQ and fireworks. Not mention plenty of drinking...*eg*
If you have never seen the "Blue Angles" you'll enjoy yourself.

If you have never seen the "Blue Angles" you'll enjoy yourself.
I've seen them several times as well as the Thunderbirds. I'm ex-Air Force and love air shows....

So I never miss an opportunity to see one. Besides, My brothers-in-law and a niece have never seen them so its a good excuse to take them...:eusa_angel:

I love the Thunderbirds but back in the early 80's I have to admit that the BA were better than the TB.

Being I'm a retired spouse of AF. hehehehe (for Gunny if he reads it)

I love the Thunderbirds but back in the early 80's I have to admit that the BA were better than the TB.

Yep. I've seen them both as well and agree that the Angels are the coolest.

We've got the Thunderbirds at our airport this year.

LOL

Well as I said, I'm ex Air Force. But I'll admit that the Navy team is better because they aren't as restricted as the Air Force team is....I've always been ticked off at the shackles that the Air Force puts on their Demonstration team.

Everyone Be Safe, and enjoy. Thanks to all who fought for our independence.

Forum List

Back