49ers Cheerleader takes a knee.

You do know what a Grand Dragon is? That is like what dead Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd almost was....
Yeah. Its some back woods hick white dude that has his sister double as his wife. Like I said the KKKs national paper and David Duke have more credibility than this grand dragon dude.
You keep believing it dumbass.

I must have hit a nerve with that description thing eh? :rolleyes:

Nope, just showing how you have been duped by the same liberals, who thought you were superpredators. I couldn't give a rats ass anymore, because if you want to stay a victim of liberalism, that is your stupid fucking choice, not mine.

People that think I am a superpredator cant dupe me you idiot. :rolleyes:

Woman becomes first NFL cheerleader to take a knee during national anthem

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.

I'm sure taking a knee is nothing new for her.

Copy cat.

You do know what a Grand Dragon is? That is like what dead Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd almost was....
Yeah. Its some back woods hick white dude that has his sister double as his wife. Like I said the KKKs national paper and David Duke have more credibility than this grand dragon dude.

Nope, just showing how you have been duped by the same liberals, who thought you were superpredators. I couldn't give a rats ass anymore, because if you want to stay a victim of liberalism, that is your stupid fucking choice, not mine.

White supremacists support Trump and have said so out loud. STFU.

They have for over 20 years now, you dope.

So liberals nominated a superpredator twice to run for president and that same superpredator is the most popular liberal there is today.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who is they? If your talking about the dems you have a problem. I'm not a Dem and if they thought Blacks were super predators how did they put a 2 term Black person in office?

Who is they? If your talking about the dems you have a problem. I'm not a Dem and if they thought Blacks were super predators how did they put a 2 term Black person in office?

First, I didnt say blacks were super predators but the Clintons did back in the 1990's. Second I have no problem with you being stupid either, as that is your choice.

She be black. Nothing more can be expected of her.
You're white, all we get outta you is racist bile.
Actually. I'm half white. And half native American.

I just call 'em as I see 'em. This is a black girl and nothing more can be expected of her.
And you're a racist, nothing more can be expected outta you.

Which is really sad, as a half native American you should be more aware of this kinda thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I just call 'em as I see 'em. This is a black girl and nothing more can be expected of her.

Which is really sad, as a half native American you should be more aware of this kinda thing.
I am quite aware that blacks are only capable of being obnoxious. That's why they are best left to their own.

First, I didnt say blacks were super predators but the Clintons did back in the 1990's. Second I have no problem with you being stupid either, as that is your choice.
No one said you said Blacks were super predators you moron. Clintons have never duped me you fool. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am quite aware that blacks are only capable of being obnoxious. That's why they are best left to their own.
Keep digging racist, someday that hole will.fall in on you.

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.
I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.
NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.

Is that why he worked out a deal with Canada for the NFL, because he’s bitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.
NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.

Is that why he worked out a deal with Canada for the NFL, because he’s bitter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a trade deal. Which has nothing to do with personal feelings.

NFL owners on a practically unanimous basis, support and donate to Trumps party, so of course he will pander to the owners....even if he personally does not like the league.

Forum List

Back