49ers Cheerleader takes a knee.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Woman becomes first NFL cheerleader to take a knee during national anthem

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.
I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.
NFL down 37% this year!

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

your racist rants aside, nobody cares but...
...Tommy, you really need to be concentrating on getting that funding to the caravan.
What if someone on/in that caravan read your post and actually believed it?.
btw, can you get me a Brexit hat?

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Actually it was more a reflection of the fact that both teams had combined for 2 wins.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.

She was just getting ready to give me a blowjob.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Actually it was more a reflection of the fact that both teams had combined for 2 wins.
And that the Raiders are moving to Las Vegas

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.
If he was allowed to buy the team, he never would have run for President

again--they are racist/white haters/cop haters if they take a knee
I've posted the facts so many times on this dumbshit
so if you agree with them, you are a white hater/cop hater/racist

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

NFL down 37% this year!
So is college ball, in fact all sports are down.....

Forum List

Back