49ers Cheerleader takes a knee.

again--they are racist/white haters/cop haters if they take a knee
I've posted the facts so many times on this dumbshit
so if you agree with them, you are a white hater/cop hater/racist
End the war on US civilians and we'll talk..
great evidence you have there
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
the only war is against jackass, armed and dangerous , criminals
...there are about 30 million calls for police assistance per year, not counting traffic stops
30 million divided by 233
armed and dangerous CRIMINALS = kneeling is anti-cop/anti-white/DUMB

again--they are racist/white haters/cop haters if they take a knee
I've posted the facts so many times on this dumbshit
so if you agree with them, you are a white hater/cop hater/racist
End the war on US civilians and we'll talk..
great evidence you have there
n 2016, the police fatally shot 233 blacks, the vast majority armed and dangerous, according to the Washington Post. The paper categorized only 16 black male victims of police shootings as “unarmed.” That classification masks assaults against officers and violent resistance to arrest.
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
the only war is against jackass, armed and dangerous , criminals
...there are about 30 million calls for police assistance per year, not counting traffic stops
30 million divided by 233
armed and dangerous CRIMINALS = kneeling is anti-cop/anti-white/DUMB
Simply counter reprisals for the heavy hand of so called American justice. How does being white matter in cases where cops and civilians died of all colors of their skin?
You authoritative totarians will soon be done away with...

Woman becomes first NFL cheerleader to take a knee during national anthem

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.
She probably has a back up plan. Being a cheer leader is a shitty job that she will lose soon. Even so I commend her. People really hate when Black people use free speech.

A cheerleader for the San Francisco 49ers’ has knelt during the US national anthem, in an apparent mirror of the protest movement begun by the quarterback Colin Kaepernick to raise awareness about racism and police brutality.

The woman appeared to take a knee before the team’s game against the Oakland Raiders on Thursday, according to a widely circulated photo posted on Twitter and reports.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I dont know what to say really. At a time when the US faces its ultimate threat from a migrant train of Honduran women and children we see this.

The President has enough on his plate without having to abuse teenage cheerleaders.

Now is the time for all Americans to come together and support White America. None of this divisive rap please.
She probably has a back up plan. Being a cheer leader is a shitty job that she will lose soon. Even so I commend her. People really hate when Black people use free speech.
Especially those White Democrats of the KKK....

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

The KKK supports the GOP nowadays. :rolleyes:

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

She be black. Nothing more can be expected of her.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.

Actually it was more a reflection of the fact that both teams had combined for 2 wins.

She may be more accustomed to being on both.

I must admit, that was a pretty good one.

Don't conflate that into my agreeing with why you sad it.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.
NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

This is good news.
#NeverForget

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.

Sayest the proven race baiters.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.
You do realize that NORMAL people hate liars like you as much as they had the Lame Stream Media.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president
Hillary Clinton can add a new name to her list of endorsements – a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."
Will Quigg, a grand dragon of the Ku Klux Klan's California chapter, told the Telegraph Monday that he would be switching his support from Donald Trump to Clinton.
You do realize that NORMAL people hate liars like you as much as they had the Lame Stream Media.
Sorry dude. One guy vs the KKK's official paper and David Duke?

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president - The Washington Post

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president - The Washington Post

"Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests
You do know what a Grand Dragon is? That is like what dead Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd almost was....

You do know what a Grand Dragon is? That is like what dead Senator Robert (KKK) Byrd almost was....
Yeah. Its some back woods hick white dude that has his sister double as his wife. Like I said the KKKs national paper and David Duke have more credibility than this grand dragon dude.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Cheerleaders make about $1200 a season which isn't much.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Says the man across the pond that has no clue about America, where the 49'ers play or the fact the majority of America does not care...

Take a knee and if the team support her right good and if not who really cares except shallow partisan hacks and wankers across the pond?

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Isn't that more than the average Democrat make per year or is it per life?

Oh, Cheerleaders should make a little more... They are the only reason why I watch the game...

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

Isn't that more than the average Democrat make per year or is it per life?

Oh, Cheerleaders should make a little more... They are the only reason why I watch the game...
I have no idea what democrats make since they don't hire people for their political stance.

Yeah. Its some back woods hick white dude that has his sister double as his wife. Like I said the KKKs national paper and David Duke have more credibility than this grand dragon dude.
You keep believing it dumbass.

She went down on one knee to spit some cum out of her mouth.

Dq9SfnrVAAAGBgL.jpg

I am a Stiller fan; what are cheerleaders?
And what purpose do they serve

6SBtrophies.gif

Forum List

Back