49ers Cheerleader takes a knee.

She be black. Nothing more can be expected of her.
You're white, all we get outta you is racist bile.
Actually. I'm half white. And half native American.

I just call 'em as I see 'em. This is a black girl and nothing more can be expected of her.
And you're a racist, nothing more can be expected outta you.

Which is really sad, as a half native American you should be more aware of this kinda thing.
I am quite aware that blacks are only capable of being obnoxious. That's why they are best left to their own.

I guess you're black then, according to your own words. But seriously, name your tribe and nation.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

Peace.

I was more interested in the empty seats at the game. That shows the real feelings of the US citizens against stupid liberals(redundant statement) who have no brains.

Just because Tommy your country is turning into a 3rd would cesspool, doesn't mean the citizens of the US wants to be like Europe. Why else did we kick your sorry asses each time you tried to hold on.
NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.
Any league in the world would be delighted with attendence figures like that. The NFL must be the worlds leading sports organisation.

They are the leading sports league in America, in terms of annual revenue.
And I understand that the local councils build their stadiums for them ? Fantastic.

NFL down 37% this year!

According to who?

According to none other than Trump. He alleged that the NFL is "Way down from last year". But the fact is that they had a 2 billion dollar or 5% increase in 2017 revenue over 2016, which is good for any for profit venture.

Average attendance at an NFL game is about
68, 000.

As a side note, Trump tried to buy the Buffalo Bills in 2014, but was rejected in favor of a different buyer, which probably is why he is so bitter towards the league.
Any league in the world would be delighted with attendence figures like that. The NFL must be the worlds leading sports organisation.

They are the leading sports league in America, in terms of annual revenue.
And I understand that the local councils build their stadiums for them ? Fantastic.

Normally an NFL team will contribute to the cost of a new stadium, but the public typically subsidizes 50-60% of the cost, but the tax revenue that an NFL brings to a city pays for it many times over.

Forum List

Back