Georgetown students walk out on Pence.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I post this not really wanting to make this about this particular speech but more so on Pence's hypocrisy.

it seems to me that having served many years in Washington, leaders in this nation’s capital have never been more out of touch," Pence said as the students were exiting the building. "More intent on imposing their agenda or walking out on people that might have a different point of view."

The audience remaining in the auditorium cheered and applauded after Pence delivered that line.

So Pence condemns those who walk out simply because the speaker has a view point that differs from theirs.

Georgetown students walk out during Pence speech, chant 'hate has no home here!"

Not long ago, Pence did the same.

Pence, a former governor of Indiana, flew to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis so he could watch a ceremony honoring Indianapolis Colts legend Peyton Manning. But he left the arena after about 12 members of the San Francisco 49ers knelt on one knee as the anthem played.

VP Pence walks out of football game over players' kneeling during national anthem

Maybe some one needed to remind him.

You don't think Pence walking out of that football game conveyed any disrespect?

Pence's speaking event was about Pence's speaking. The protest at the football game was disrespectful idiots and those too cowardly to stand up to it being dipshits outside the purpose of the event, i.e. FOOTBALL.

Yeah, the students exhibited poor behavior in this case. Young people nowadays aren’t exactly known for their tolerance

Yeah, the students exhibited poor behavior in this case. Young people nowadays aren’t exactly known for their tolerance

Pence started it and he isn't so young.

I post this not really wanting to make this about this particular speech but more so on Pence's hypocrisy.

it seems to me that having served many years in Washington, leaders in this nation’s capital have never been more out of touch," Pence said as the students were exiting the building. "More intent on imposing their agenda or walking out on people that might have a different point of view."

The audience remaining in the auditorium cheered and applauded after Pence delivered that line.

So Pence condemns those who walk out simply because the speaker has a view point that differs from theirs.

Georgetown students walk out during Pence speech, chant 'hate has no home here!"

Not long ago, Pence did the same.

Pence, a former governor of Indiana, flew to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis so he could watch a ceremony honoring Indianapolis Colts legend Peyton Manning. But he left the arena after about 12 members of the San Francisco 49ers knelt on one knee as the anthem played.

VP Pence walks out of football game over players' kneeling during national anthem

Maybe some one needed to remind him.
LMAO. MORE Staged Bullshit by The DemNazi Party.

Again, your opinion. Am I conveying disrespect when I kneel at an alter?
I didn't give an opinion numbnuts, I asked you a question.
PS it is altar, not alter and why would kneeling at one convey disrespect? To whom?

Georgetown is one of the most Woke Universities in America, not surprising the students there behave like disrespectful brats.
Many of the Catholic Universities have changed over the last few decades. Feminism, quotas, affirmative action infected these schools. And they are woke to the max. I would believe you could tell a difference in the quality between an elderly graduate and many younger ones.

I didn't give an opinion numbnuts, I asked you a question.
PS it is altar, not alter and why would kneeling at one convey disrespect? To whom?

You asked a question based upon your opinion of something. I have no obligation to accept that opinion and address it.

Forum List

Back