40 Reasons Not To Vote For Donald Trump

2. Encouraging manufacturing jobs to come back to America would bring back the BEST working class jobs.

Why Apple will never bring manufacturing jobs back to U.S.
. Because it would add $65 to $100 dollars to the device ? Well isn't it nice how corporations know exactly what the consumer can afford and what we can't afford. It's just an excuse, because they don't want to give up exploiting the world's low wage workforce, otherwise so they can make super profits off of every unit they sell. They don't depend on just the U.S. consumer to make or break them on the world stage anymore. I say that Americans should get super innovative within now, and create competition against these corporations from within, and to beat them at their own game now. No more monopolies in this nation should be a way to get it done... Make anti-monopoly laws, and stick with them. If a company gets to big, then bust it up into smaller ones in so that no monopoly can form that disrupts the balance in our society and nation..

"The Liberals are scared shitless of Trump."

No, they're not.

They'd love nothing more than Trump as the nominee.
Well I will say this... Trump when he isn't in fight mode, actually is a super smart guy.. Now he gets hot headed, and begins to lose it sometimes, but because he comes off like any other imperfect being, it allows him to be able to survive the situation after he calms down some. Trump ain't no dummy by a long shot. I see him hiring and depending on some very smart people to run his presidency if elected, and he will be the decision maker when issues come before him. After review he will work to ensure that the issue or issues are resolved quickly, and that it doesn't become a hinderance to the nation for a long drawn out time. That's my take on a Trump presidency.

Trump reminds me more of Hitler every day. WHO is voting for this guy?
. Well because he is giving this nation a shot in the arm that it hasn't been use to, of course he is going to come off like a stern and no non-sense leader. Many are voting for him it appears, because they are speaking against the Nazi party that has become the democrats.

Trump reminds me more of Hitler every day. WHO is voting for this guy?

Probably the same kind of people who voted for Hitler...

Trump is advancing because he's given voice to a popular rage of a white America that isn't as powerful as their father's America.
. Ok, and why is it that there is this rage in your so called stereo typical white side of America ? Is there no reason for their rage, and has the lower middle class to lower class white working men and women in America been represented fairly over the last 25 to 30 years ? Is this the rage you speak of maybe ? Do they have no merit for their rage ? They have seen so much ground lost in their lives over the years, and they want some of that ground back.

You only need one reason to not vote for Hillary. She has knowingly violated National Security laws. Case closed, clearance suspended, candidacy ended, bring on the lawyers.

Meh, I don't really care that she didn't use the right kind of emails with the special decoder ring. Neither do most people.
. Matters not what you care, because the precident has already been set, and people have been jailed for far less than what Clinton has done. Remember all those who have gone to jail before, where as the justice system must be consistent about these issues or we have no justice at all. The world is watching our inner workings, and if we are unjust then in dealing with the world we lose our teeth and become as fools who can't be trusted by them.

Ok, and why is it that there is this rage in your so called stereo typical white side of America ? Is there no reason for their rage, and has the lower middle class to lower class white working men and women in America been represented fairly over the last 25 to 30 years ? Is this the rage you speak of maybe ? Do they have no merit for their rage ? They have seen so much ground lost in their lives over the years, and they want some of that ground back.

The problem isn't that they've lost ground. They have.

The problem is, THEY ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE WHO TOOK THE GROUND FROM THEM.

It isn't the darkies. It's the 1%ers who control 50% of the wealth.

The problem is,t he working class whites have been clinging to their guns and their bibles, voting for the assholes who make their lives worse.

The idea that a guy who owns billions of dollars gives a fuck about working people of any race is truly laughable. But you guys will fall for it. Because he blames the "Darkies" for your problem.

Matters not what you care, because the precident has already been set, and people have been jailed for far less than what Clinton has done. Remember all those who have gone to jail before, where as the justice system must be consistent about these issues or we have no justice at all. The world is watching our inner workings, and if we are unjust then in dealing with the world we lose our teeth and become as fools who can't be trusted by them.

Please name the person who did EXACTLY what Hillary is accused of doing, who went to jail for it.

Name that person.

Because I keep trying to pin you wingnuts down on this, and you all get mealymouthed when pressed for an example.

As for what the world thinks of us, you think they are going to respect us more if we elect a clown from a Reality TV show?

Ok, and why is it that there is this rage in your so called stereo typical white side of America ? Is there no reason for their rage, and has the lower middle class to lower class white working men and women in America been represented fairly over the last 25 to 30 years ? Is this the rage you speak of maybe ? Do they have no merit for their rage ? They have seen so much ground lost in their lives over the years, and they want some of that ground back.

The problem isn't that they've lost ground. They have.

The problem is, THEY ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO REALIZE WHO TOOK THE GROUND FROM THEM.

It isn't the darkies. It's the 1%ers who control 50% of the wealth.

The problem is,t he working class whites have been clinging to their guns and their bibles, voting for the assholes who make their lives worse.

The idea that a guy who owns billions of dollars gives a fuck about working people of any race is truly laughable. But you guys will fall for it. Because he blames the "Darkies" for your problem.

If you voted for establishment democrats or republicans you are voting against your interests. I dislike Trump however I am fed up with both parties, they are both bought by Wall St. I blame the President and Congress for writing the laws for Wall St. When you elect the 1% then you get laws that favor the 1%.

If you voted for establishment democrats or republicans you are voting against your interests. I dislike Trump however I am fed up with both parties, they are both bought by Wall St. I blame the President and Congress for writing the laws for Wall St. When you elect the 1% then you get laws that favor the 1%.

If the 1% controlled Obama, they wouldn't have pissed away a BILLION dollars trying to replace him with a Weird Mormon Robot.

If the 1% controlled Obama, they wouldn't have pissed away a BILLION dollars trying to replace him with a Weird Mormon Robot.

They control whoever is in office. You are a complete idiot to think otherwise. Why did so many bankers and finance guys walk away after the banking problems. Obama just played the mad President part well, why do you think in 2008 Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup were top contributors. Payoffs worked pretty goo for the 1%.

They control whoever is in office. You are a complete idiot to think otherwise. Why did so many bankers and finance guys walk away after the banking problems. Obama just played the mad President part well, why do you think in 2008 Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup were top contributors. Payoffs worked pretty goo for the 1%.

again, the 1% spent A BILLION DOLLARS trying to oust Obama.

Case closed, not even sure why you are still trying to make the argument.

again, the 1% spent A BILLION DOLLARS trying to oust Obama.

Case closed, not even sure why you are still trying to make the argument.

You are fucking stupid. The left's 1% spent hundreds of millions to oust Bush in 04 as years go by the price to get your guy in get higher.

Why would banks contribute so heavily for Obama if they didn't favors back?

Just because you are an idiot and can't figure it out doesn't mean the case is closed, it means your fuckin mind is closed.

Forum List

Back